SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

views - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 14 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by docnash14 March 12th 2018, 12:15 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
littlereddress wrote:I was listening to the Ben and Ashley podcast and they had Jason Mesnick on.  Some really great perspective on what Jason thinks of Arie's situation.  

Ashley said she interviewed Arie a couple of weeks ago and asked him if he was dreading the AFTR show and he said he just wanted to be able to "breathe fresh air again."  Now I understand.  He is finally free to be able to tell the world that Lauren is who he is in love with no matter what the public has to say good or bad IMO.  

Just listened to the part of the podcast containing Jason's interview.  In providing the "reality" of what happens behind the scenes especially the influence producers have on the outcome, Jason very effectively, IMO, provides great understanding how Arie ended up in such a predicament.  That said, the more I have seen Arie and Lauren the last few days, the more convincing it seems that they will follow in the footsteps of Jason and Molly and, in particular, will be grateful for how it initially fell apart so that it could come together the way it did.  Not only do they have the opportunity to use to their benefit their knowledge of what it feels like to be without each other but, as Molly stated, but also the chance to fortify their relationship by leaning on each other and becoming each other's primary support.  
This is such a key piece of the puzzle. Molly and Lauren both said such similar things that it felt oddly deja vu and poignant to me - each in completely different sit-downs said that she was dreaming of the day he would realize he made a mistake but never thought it would actually happen, that if he had picked her initially, she would have wondered about the "what if" of the other woman ...but now they know for sure and don't have to wonder "what if". It's quite amazing, the mirroring situations.

There does seem to be a lot of similarities between the two couples. However, in listening to Jason on the podcast, my take away was not that Jason realized that he had chosen the wrong woman/was pining for Molly but rather he realized that he didn't love Melissa and that she wasn't the one for him. Jason did say that once the mutual decision between Melissa and Jason had been made, he knew Molly was the only other one on the show in whom he was really interested and decided he wanted to explore that relationship further. He then went to the producers indicating his interest - they then upped the ante by telling him that Molly was about to be named the next bachelorette and we know the rest of their story.

Conversely, with Arie it is becoming more and more apparent that he was pining away almost immediately - substantiated by Courtney in her interview with RS; in fact, she reported that Arie told her that as soon as Lauren walked toward him to receive her rejection he knew he was making a mistake. Courtney also stated that when she saw him when he first returned from filming she had never seen him so so upset. He reportedly told her how he was feeling and cried doing so (first time she had seen him cry). While she indicated that she told him then to follow his heart, he decided based on the feedback he had gotten from other leads such as Sean and JoJo (as has been reported elsewhere) to continue to see how his relationship with Becca might develop (describing her as a great woman) with the caveat being that if his feelings had not waned toward Lauren by January 1st, he would reach out to her. Again, my source for this information is Courtney's interview with RS.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

views - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 14 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 March 12th 2018, 12:29 am

Y’all it’s impossible to pick just one avatar. They are too beautiful as a couple. Perhaps we need rotating/random avatar changes when you refresh so we can have more than one. Lol
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons March 12th 2018, 12:35 am

@docnash14 :yes: Arie seemed to have done a lot more pining for Lauren - lucky for him, she felt the same. She moved back home to be surrounded by family to try and manage her heartbreak. He missed her so much, could not stop thinking about her every waking moment. There's the saying - don't choose the one you could live with - choose the one you cannot live without (obviously not literally laugh out loud but emotionally). I'm glad to see these two have taken this to heart.

More cuteness from Arie's IG:

@ariejr IG story

@sanlee088 keep them coming! They're all so pretty laugh out loud

Nice to see Conor supporting Arie & Lauren Smiley I really liked him and Alex on The Amazing Race!
views - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 14 44621f10
@conordaly22 IG

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 March 12th 2018, 1:29 am

Constantly touching her. beatingheart

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgNZ9JHl71g/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 March 12th 2018, 1:51 am

http://www.etonline.com/arie-luyendyk-jr-says-lauren-burnham-has-always-had-his-heart-98132

Lauren always had his heart. hearthumbsup
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons March 12th 2018, 1:53 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Constantly touching her.    beatingheart

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgNZ9JHl71g/

such cuties! beatingheart

Pulling over the pic linked above - glad that the embedding site is working again for me views - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 14 1710264613
Credit: @ARIE + LAUREN

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons March 12th 2018, 2:03 am

Mommyof2 wrote:http://www.etonline.com/arie-luyendyk-jr-says-lauren-burnham-has-always-had-his-heart-98132

Lauren always had his heart.  hearthumbsup
awww their chemistry on the show was truly special - always follow your heart, even if the route there is rocky.

Extracting pics from your link (quoted here) again ... heartglasses

views - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 14 _16c4931

views - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 14 _16c4982-1_0

views - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 14 _16c4901-1_0

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 March 12th 2018, 7:43 am

docnash14 wrote:Just listened to the part of the podcast containing Jason's interview.  In providing the "reality" of what happens behind the scenes especially the influence producers have on the outcome, Jason very effectively, IMO, provides great understanding how Arie ended up in such a predicament.  That said, the more I have seen Arie and Lauren the last few days, the more convincing it seems that they will follow in the footsteps of Jason and Molly and, in particular, will be grateful for how it initially fell apart so that it could come together the way it did.  Not only do they have the opportunity to use to their benefit their knowledge of what it feels like to be without each other but, as Molly stated, but also the chance to fortify their relationship by leaning on each other and becoming each other's primary support.  

IIRC in one interview Molly said she wasn't sure that she and Jason would have "made it" had it not been for the negativity they each had to get past (by leaning on each other for emotional support). It was that part of their journey that seems to have provided the bond to make their marriage work.

My own personal experiences with what I view as a "meant to be" relationship is that it was a road I did not choose to travel and it was full of bends, twists and potholes (mostly potholes). And that while I tried really hard to pick a different path I just couldn't - I was genuinely miserable each time I tried. I gave up trying after a while and just decided to let that path take me where it seemed to want me to go - and it was only then that I met my wife of 36 years.

Listening to all the stories told (by both Arie and Lauren but also by Courtney about each of them) it seems to me that they each learned in their own way to fight for their relationship rather than be without the other. Remembering how that felt should be a reminder of why they have to continue to fight for each other through the adversities life throws at us because the alternative just sucks; and now they know how badly it sucks.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons March 12th 2018, 8:23 am

Trying Not To Love You - Nickelback

You call to me, and I fall at your feet
How could anyone ask for more?
And our time apart, like knives in my heart
How could anyone ask for more?

But if there's a pill to help me forget,
God knows I haven't found it yet
But I'm dying to, God I'm trying to

'Cause trying not to love you, only goes so far
Trying not to need you, is tearing me apart
Can't see the silver lining, from down here on the floor
And I just keep on trying, but I don't know what for
'Cause trying not to love you
Only makes me love you more

And this kind of pain, only time takes away
That's why it's harder to let you go
And nothing I can do, without thinking of you
That's why it's harder to let you go
But if there's a pill to help me forget,
God knows I haven't found it yet
But I'm dying to, God I'm trying to

It's trying not to love you, only goes so far
Trying not to need you, is tearing me apart
Can't see the silver lining, from down here on the floor
And I just keep on trying, but I don't know what for

So I sit here divided, just talking to myself
Was it something that I did?
Was there somebody else?
When a voice from behind me, that was fighting back tears
Sat right down beside me, and whispered right in my ear
Tonight I'm dying to tell you

That trying not to love you, only went so far
Trying not to need you, was tearing me apart
Now I see the silver lining, of what we're fighting for
And if we just keep on trying, we could be much more
Oh, yeah, trying not to love you
source

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 March 12th 2018, 9:09 am

Lucas15 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:Just listened to the part of the podcast containing Jason's interview.  In providing the "reality" of what happens behind the scenes especially the influence producers have on the outcome, Jason very effectively, IMO, provides great understanding how Arie ended up in such a predicament.  That said, the more I have seen Arie and Lauren the last few days, the more convincing it seems that they will follow in the footsteps of Jason and Molly and, in particular, will be grateful for how it initially fell apart so that it could come together the way it did.  Not only do they have the opportunity to use to their benefit their knowledge of what it feels like to be without each other but, as Molly stated, but also the chance to fortify their relationship by leaning on each other and becoming each other's primary support.  

IIRC in one interview Molly said she wasn't sure that she and Jason would have "made it" had it not been for the negativity they each had to get past (by leaning on each other for emotional support). It was that part of their journey that seems to have provided the bond to make their marriage work.

My own personal experiences with what I view as a "meant to be" relationship is that it was a road I did not choose to travel and it was full of bends, twists and potholes (mostly potholes). And that while I tried really hard to pick a different path I just couldn't - I was genuinely miserable each time I tried. I gave up trying after a while and just decided to let that path take me where it seemed to want me to go - and it was only then that I met my wife of 36 years.

Listening to all the stories told (by both Arie and Lauren but also by Courtney about each of them) it seems to me that they each learned in their own way to fight for their relationship rather than be without the other. Remembering how that felt should be a reminder of why they have to continue to fight for each other through the adversities life throws at us because the alternative just sucks; and now they know how badly it sucks.

Exactly! And I believe Molly said that during Jason's and her segment on the ATFR. If you haven't listened to Jason's interview on Ashley's and Ben's podcast, I think you would find that his words corroborate much of your own assertions about the producers' machinations.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 March 12th 2018, 10:22 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5488715/Bachelor-star-Arie-Luyendyk-Jr-takes-Lauren-Burnham-home-Arizona.html
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 March 12th 2018, 11:10 am

docnash14 wrote:Exactly!  And I believe Molly said that during Jason's and her segment on the ATFR.  If you haven't listened to Jason's interview on Ashley's and Ben's podcast, I think you would find that his words corroborate much of your own assertions about the producers' machinations.

I have listened to it.

The thing about how I "sleuth" is that I never stop collecting bits and pieces of information wherever and whenever they surface and I've been "watching" Jason and Molly for about 9 years now. Each time they do some sort of an interview they seem to be a little more forthcoming and supply a little more to sift and file away where it seems to fit. Jason has been a treasure trove over the years and has really helped me to better understand the producers' machinations. IMO he's especially on point this season because there are a lot of parallels I've seen between his season and Arie's.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass