SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorFinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 51 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:25 am

docnash14 wrote:
rosefever wrote:https://registry.theknot.com/lauren-burnham-arie-luyendyk-june-2018/16186937

We have a wedding date! June 28th 2018. Smiley

Seems odd that they would marry on a Thursday.

Yeah. I'm not buying that wedding date. I think Lauren just picked a random date. I doubt they would want to broadcast the date yet.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

BachelorFinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 51 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by docnash14 Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:26 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
rosefever wrote:https://registry.theknot.com/lauren-burnham-arie-luyendyk-june-2018/16186937

Yeah.  I'm not buying that wedding date.  I think Lauren just picked a random date.  I doubt they would want to broadcast the date yet.  

Agreed

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:30 am

docnash14 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

Yeah.  I'm not buying that wedding date.  I think Lauren just picked a random date.  I doubt they would want to broadcast the date yet.  

Agreed

ITA, especially if it's a TV wedding, they have to announce it on TV.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:01 am

ariejr IG story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:04 am

Maggenzm wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

OK, you might have a point there, this might not the exact date.

Maybe that's a typo - my son is getting married July 28, 2018 and that's a Saturday no idea
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:21 am

Also note that it says, Don’t know, AZ. laugh out loud
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:36 am

sanlee088 wrote:Also note that it says, Don’t know, AZ. laugh out loud

If the "Don't know" location is a wedding venue it could make sense that an exact location might not be known at this point in time; it would make sense to me that they need to get to Scottsdale to see what's available. The date of June 18 does happen to fall into a relatively wide gap in Stadium Supertruck race events - open after June 8-9 in Texas and the next race is August 23-24 in Wisconsin.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:40 am

A poster on Reddit says that she met Lauren and Arie outside a cheap Mexican restaurant; the poster goes to the same college as Lauren's sister. She said they were actually really sweet, Lauren is drop-dead gorgeous in person and that Arie is a total cutie. And their dog is adorable.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:18 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Liked by Mike Fleiss

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="es" dir="ltr">VA —> AZ <a href="https://t.co/s9qzxq3F3D">pic.twitter.com/s9qzxq3F3D</a></p>— Arie Luyendyk Jr. (@ariejr) <a href="https://twitter.com/ariejr/status/979514089415299072?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 30, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
https://twitter.com/ariejr

Well, well, well.  Interesting.  

That is a sweet picture of Arie Lauren and Daisy. Beautiful looking couple. At the looks of it. Daisy doesn't have much room to stretch out in the back seat. Looking at the box and suitcase at the rooftop. She's a big lap dog. Makes me think of my toy poodle looked just like her.

Last edited by Iluvbachette on Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:23 am

This could be fulfilling one of Mike Fleiss's dreams. He said many moons ago that he would love to see a couple marry right after the FRC. My thoughts are telling me that this could be the first marriage so soon after the show ended. That would make Mike very happy.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:52 pm

I think you mean Dallas? Daisy is Peter’s dog laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:33 pm

More fan vids!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass