SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wowaircrew - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 53 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Pirouette Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:22 am

They really look great together and so happy. Lauren is always so beautiful (blonde or brunette) and smiling.
Nice to see all these fun and cute pictures of them.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

wowaircrew - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 53 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:36 am

And ... they’ve arrived in AZ wowaircrew - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 53 1710264613
wowaircrew - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 53 Ec3e3f10
ariejr IG story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:13 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
rosefever wrote:https://registry.theknot.com/lauren-burnham-arie-luyendyk-june-2018/16186937

We have a wedding date! June 28th 2018. Smiley

Seems odd that they would marry on a Thursday.

Yeah.  I'm not buying that wedding date.  I think Lauren just picked a random date.  I doubt they would want to broadcast the date yet.  

Normally I would say odd also. Except I know of someone getting married on a Wednesday. Which is crazy for they are doing it away from where they live by about 2 hours. And every one who is going including immediate family has to take that day off plus drive there. And the bride and groom to be don't even live in the area where this is happening at. Just because they wanted rustic. Heaven for bid if they forget something back home.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:20 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:And ... they’ve arrived in AZ  wowaircrew - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 53 1710264613
wowaircrew - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 53 Ec3e3f10
ariejr IG story

Yay honey we're home. cheerleader In AZ you have to change tires a lot because of the heat.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:19 am

Re: marrying on a Thursday....well, most racing weekends start on Friday afternoon and end on Sunday. That about takes out a weekend wedding unless they want to have it on the race track. From personal experience and JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:32 am

Well it looks like the 'date' has been revised. Not sure what day of this week this lands on. giggling

Don’t know, AZ • June 28, 2720
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:56 am

Newto wrote:Re: marrying on a Thursday....well, most racing weekends start on Friday afternoon and end on Sunday.  That about takes out a weekend wedding unless they want to have it on the race track.  From personal experience and JMO.  

That's true. I don't think many thought about that. I watch the races all the time and didn't even think of that.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:08 pm

Arie’s recent IG story as an April Fool’s Day joke is so funny!!! laugh out loud
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:43 pm

Lol I see Lauren’s love of puns has rubbed off on Arie.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:23 pm

I guess they were too busy traveling to receive the memo that pregnancy jokes were verboten by the sensitivity police this year.  laugh out loud

I had to google 'bunny in the oven' Smiley

wowaircrew - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 53 1506052709540

Source: http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/pregnancy/stages-of-pregnancy/im-having-a-bunny-mumtobe-gets-ultrasound-surprise-20160901-gr6cf8

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:52 pm

laugh out loud
wowaircrew - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 53 E1bb8510
ariejr IG story

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:40 pm

I noticed that Arie liked a tweet thanking him for attending Easter services at a church in Scottsdale. He seems open to church and spirituality I would imagine from Lauren's influence and because it is important to her.

I really don't think Lauren and Arie can post anything that won't be taken as offensive, dumb, clueless, etc. etc., etc. so they will just have to roll with it.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass