SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

views - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 65 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:45 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Stardust79 wrote:
Arie and Lauren interview to azFoot Hills Magazine

https://www.arizonafoothillsmagazine.com/features/features/9641-qthe-bachelorsq-arie-and-lauren-interview-.html

:yes: @Stardust79 Thanks for bringing the interview here. Since the love birds are not posting, we have very little traction here. Have you posted here before? I have not seeing you here yet.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

views - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 65 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:46 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I miss their posts on SM.  *sigh*  

Me too.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:44 pm

Not sure if this was posted yet.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhcNwl0nZSt/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:58 am

Maggenzm wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:@Stardust79 welcome! Smiley
And thanks for the interview. Pretty cool that Lauren’s riding passenger in one of Arie’s upcoming races. Nice to learn a few extra tidbits, too, like the fact that they planned the getaway in Charlotte themselves.

That was new to me. Did Tp gave them a pass because they missed the first month and half?

In the article, they mention sneaking out to a bunch of places, including Charlotte. Knowing Arie's rebellious streak (like with the SHV with Becca and his pals), TPTB probably didn't know. cheeky

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevia Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:57 am

Oldie but goodie

I think Arie Sr should be the bachelor season 23 *joke  cantstopl  views - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 65 1176891977  views - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 65 1176891977

views - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 65 Halloween-3
http://blog.ims.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Halloween-3.jpg

Stevia

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:56 pm

@Stardust79 WELCOME!

handwave

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:14 pm

views - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 65 Ba217010
ariejr IG story

They’re in Long Beach, CA Smiley Lauren also posted a (video) IG story but I can’t bring it over right now.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:53 pm

OK, Lauren has an IG story with the date of July 20-25 in Panama. Could that be their wedding location and date?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:07 pm

IDK but I kind of doubt it. So it has not been announced why they would be going to Panama?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:09 pm

I don't think it's a wedding trip. It looks like Lauren & Maquel are going, but Arie's name isn't featured as one of the guests. See link below:

https://adventurehunt.co/pages/ultimate-panama-experience

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:51 am

May be a bachelorette party? The inquire mind wants to know
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:19 am

That sounds more like a wedding venue of events to me. I wouldn't think a bachelorette party. I would say leaving Arie's name off could be for a reason. IDK what to make of it. There is another get away they are doing in July I think was listed.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass