SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

relationshipgoals - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by kraft33 Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:37 pm

umngirl wrote:I just find this hilarious. laugh out loud
relationshipgoals - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 32 DYCM13PU0AAYJGW?format=jpg

https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/972932384495718401?s=21

Lauren is so much prettier. And she actually makes Arie look more attractive.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

relationshipgoals - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:39 pm

There's a huge difference between the two pictures IMHO. One he definitely went after what he wanted, and asked her to marry him. The other, not so much. There's a reason a guy asks a gal to marry him, IMO it's called being in love.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:49 pm

sosleepy wrote:Totally agree MF and ABC would love some mass wedding special. 

The real question is who and how many of these desparados agree to participate.

Why in the world would anybody want a mass wedding? Unless you were desperate to have somebody else pay for it sharing your special day with other couples kind of cheapens the occasion IMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There's a huge difference between the two pictures IMHO. One he definitely went after what he wanted, and asked her to marry him. The other, not so much. There's a reason a guy asks a gal to marry him, IMO it's called being in love.
But I thought he wasn't in love with that other girl he also proposed to recently relationshipgoals - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 32 1f440...

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:03 pm

kraft33 wrote:
relationshipgoals - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 32 DYCM13PU0AAYJGW?format=jpg

Yeah... I don’t get it. Looks wise, Lauren is way, waaaaaaaay out of this old guy’s league. I don’t understand why this 25 year old stunner is wasting her time with this approaching 40 year old, lanky gray haired man with boarderline man boobs.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:37 pm

sosleepy wrote:
kraft33 wrote:

Yeah... I don’t get it. Looks wise, Lauren is way, waaaaaaaay out of this old guy’s league. I don’t understand why this 25 year old stunner is wasting her time with this approaching 40 year old, lanky gray haired man with boarderline man boobs.

Hey, what's wrong with man boobs!  All pecks lead to man boobs.  All I can say is it behooves my DH that my favorite animal is the silverback gorilla. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:42 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:

So true its tragic!  Add in Emily plus cpl others.. you got the clone Team.

Methinks Syd is a tad jealous, otherwise why would she even post this?  :gotcha: laugh out loud   Btw, Lauren is much prettier than Sydney. Jmo.

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:53 pm

Out of curiosity I checked to see when this was posted by Sydney... June 1, 2017.  Evidently he cared enough about her to take her to a race in Detroit, Michigan which is where Belle Isle is located.  Further checking of her IG showed that she was at Texas Motor Speedway on June 10, 2017.  Can't imagine she would go there without Arie.  There were other photos of them together at various racing events as well.

So relationshipgoals - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 32 1646190589 Arie had Sydney with him at the track when he met Lauren since they now admit they met at Texas Raceway in June of 2017.

rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:54 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
ukglasgowkiiss wrote:

So true its tragic!  Add in Emily plus cpl others.. you got the clone Team.

Methinks Syd is a tad jealous, otherwise why would she even post this?  :gotcha: laugh out loud   Btw, Lauren is much prettier than Syndey. Jmo.

She posted her photo with Arie on June 1, 2017 when she was in a relationship with him.

Reality Steve posted these 2 photos in comparison.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:59 pm

I think Sydney is much prettier than Lauren, but Lauren has much better hair. All in my petty opinion.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:00 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Out of curiosity I checked to see when this was posted by Sydney... June 1, 2017.  Evidently he cared enough about her to take her to a race in Detroit, Michigan which is where Belle Isle is located.  Further checking of her IG showed that she was at Texas Motor Speedway on June 10, 2017.  Can't imagine she would go there without Arie.  There were other photos of them together at various racing events as well.

So relationshipgoals - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 32 1646190589 Arie had Sydney with him at the track when he met Lauren since they now admit they met at Texas Raceway in June of 2017.

rofl
Impressive! And yet they say men can't multitask. Rolling Eyes
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:19 pm

havadrpepper wrote:

Out of curiosity I checked to see when this was posted by Sydney... June 1, 2017.  Evidently he cared enough about her to take her to a race in Detroit, Michigan which is where Belle Isle is located.  Further checking of her IG showed that she was at Texas Motor Speedway on June 10, 2017.  Can't imagine she would go there without Arie.  There were other photos of them together at various racing events as well.

rofl

Oh now we know why nothing came of that original meeting. One of his many girlfriends was there keeping an eye on him. laugh out loud JMOAA.

I think Sydney is prettier than Lauren, but that's just my preference. They're both obviously miles above Arie in the looks department, IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass