SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by kraft33 Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:12 pm

At the end of the day, Arie and Becca were not going to last. He had feelings for another woman. And deep down, I guess Becca knew!! IMO

kraft33

Back to top Go down

ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Bet2Win Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:13 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I am not friends with my ex’s, mostly because my few exes are exes for a reason. I am curious, for those who are friends with the exes, was it immediate while your new relationship was starting or did it become more friendly again after your permanent relationship was more established?

Lauren showed herself to like lots of reassurance, so IMO, that doesn’t go with exes being involved, at least not at first.

I always left relationships on good terms, as friends immediately. But, I didn't have any reasons not to, I wasn't abused. I was cheated on, but to me, that meant we weren't right for each other, not that he was a bad person.

When I care for someone, I want what's best for them, even if that means I'm not with them. I'm a Thy will be done, not My will be done type of gal. It's worked very well for me, I don't have any regrets and I look back on all of my relationships fondly.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:17 pm

I think, personally, whenever you open yourself to another there is risk involved.
Risk, IMO-public scrutiny which this forum, alone, has shown true. 
Risk, IMO- personal vulnerability that one subjects themselves to when you are in a relationship. 
Risk, IMO-taking a plunge, burning bridges etc. 
Personally, to me, it's either chit or get off the pot. Do what you need to do and then move on. If moving on =me. Good. If not, fine.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:19 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I am not friends with my ex’s, mostly because my few exes are exes for a reason. I am curious, for those who are friends with the exes, was it immediate while your new relationship was starting or did it become more friendly again after your permanent relationship was more established?

Lauren showed herself to like lots of reassurance, so IMO, that doesn’t go with exes being involved, at least not at first.

I always left relationships on good terms, as friends immediately.  But, I didn't have any reasons not to, I wasn't abused.  I was cheated  on, but to me, that meant we weren't right for each other, not that he was a bad person.  

When I care for someone, I want what's best for them, even if that means I'm not with them.  I'm a Thy will be done, not My will be done type of gal. It's worked very well for me, I don't have any regrets and I look back on all of my relationships fondly.  

I'm pretty much the same. I've stayed friends with my exes. And it's never been an issue because I never date insecure ppl who need constant reassurance. Not my type at all. I date just the opposite -- overly confident ones who actually have become friends with my exes as well.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:28 pm

Bet2Win wrote:

I always left relationships on good terms, as friends immediately.  But, I didn't have any reasons not to, I wasn't abused.  I was cheated  on, but to me, that meant we weren't right for each other, not that he was a bad person.  

When I care for someone, I want what's best for them, even if that means I'm not with them.  I'm a Thy will be done, not My will be done type of gal. It's worked very well for me, I don't have any regrets and I look back on all of my relationships fondly.  

Love it !!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:41 pm

Arie did Becca a favor, he’s Lauren’s problem now laugh out loud all jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:52 pm

Their break up is going to be super interesting IMO. I suspect Lauren will do a LOT of talking and will divulge even more about how their little plan was hatched in an attempt to smear Arie. JMO.

ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:53 pm

@bleuberry dead laugh out loud I have my popcorn ready already
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:53 pm

grace8136 wrote:OT, Why are people saying Arie has enough money for this or that? Does truck racing pay much? About how much would he have gotten from that 2nd place win he just got in AU? I figured he got into real estate because he needed more money. I don't care, but I wonder if they'll sell his condo and buy a house and if so, about what he'd have to spend on one. I know, not my business, but I'm so curious. laugh out loud I love Scottsdale, but I'd have a hard time finding a house to buy there. The architecture style, especially the flat roof pueblo style is not my thing.

I would guess that most of Arie's money comes from his real estate dealings. The series he is driving in is not a name series. I had not even heard of it until the season was airing. Arie also does not have a very good racing record. Career Stats here. The series he is with now is not reflected here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:03 pm

IMO it could also be stock and assets his parents have gifted him. That is most likely IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IMO it could also be stock and assets his parents have gifted him. That is most likely IMO

Yeah, his dad's career stats on that website are very impressive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:32 pm

Ita and maybe a bonus for a grandchild. Not unheard of Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass