SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:08 pm

I would almost agree with you @North ... actually IA, it's only when I think of the future children that I wish people would use their reason/brain a bit more ... since they can make or break another soul ... and thinking back what Lauren said on her 1st 1on1 about her parents' marriage (and her own walls) ... I guess she's over it quickly ... all it took was a TB engagement journey, therapy worth every tear.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by mysthelma Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:12 pm

Interesting...how old is Courtney? 12? Can she stop talking soo much about Arie..it's ridiculous.
I see Arie and Lauren as better suited. He looks and sounds happier than he did with Becca. As usual only time will tell with these two

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 53 1f49b  teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 53 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:19 pm

sosleepy wrote:So my big Q ... for the people that believe in them and like them... why? Like seriously, why? I’m just at a loss and wouldn’t mind reading someone’s perspective. I just don’t see it.

I would stop short of saying that I like them - I don't know them, the chances are that I will never meet them, and it's hard to like or dislike someone that I have only seen on TV. I think I'd also stop short of saying that I believe in them either - it's kind of irrelevant to me one way or the other. What I CAN say is that I do "see it" between them. I saw it all through filming as I watched Arie chase Lauren from episode 4 on. I saw it in the way he told Lauren he loved her after the FD. I saw it in Arie's torment when he made the mistake of not choosing her at the FRC. I still see it in the way he looks at her - and the way she looks at him - in every interview they have done since March 6.

I'm well aware that reading body language on this franchise can be either leading - or misleading. If someone goes on the show and selects an F1 but is not remotely interested in a long term relationship but only jump starting an acting or music career, or garnering a bunch of IG followers to shill for FabFitFun boxes - you can't see body language attractions to IG followers - or an acting / music career because they aren't present to see if that's what's what they attracted to. But in the case of Arie and Lauren I have seen them together and they are as (if not more) attracted to each other as any other bachelor or bachelorette couple that I have ever seen.

And I may not be alone in seeing this as Blanca Cobb seems to have seen it as well as she stated in her article for Cosmopolitan on March 6, 2018. That's worthy of reading; IMO body language isn't snake oil or made up from a figment of someone's imagination - it's quite real.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:20 pm

August?! Okay, so I'm placing a bet that they're going to try and get married on Becca's ATFR laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:22 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:August?! Okay, so I'm placing a bet that they're going to try and get married on Becca's ATFR laugh out loud

Oh goodie! A forum pool laugh out loud! Sounds like their logic teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 53 3806527698
Jmso

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:24 pm

Diana wrote:They keep changing their story. Not a good look. JMHO
My question or thought is: Are Arie and Lauren changing their stories or is it the media changing little words and phrases here and there so that they have a completely new article? Let's face it, that is what the media does, makes their own articles that sound like completely new ones and things that had never been out there before. The ragmags are so famous for that. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:26 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:August?! Okay, so I'm placing a bet that they're going to try and get married on Becca's ATFR laugh out loud

Becca and her F1 can get married too. Double wedding!!! Arie and Lauren and Becca and F1 can be wedding twinsies! Won't that be the cutest? All is forgiven when you are Wedding Twinsies.

:married :married

North

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:28 pm

Good for them if that’s what they want is how I look at it. JMO I sure wish a lot of my favorite past couples got married that quickly! But that’s just me. It’s not my life. If they end up married and divorced, does that affect me? Not in the slightest! Smiley
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:30 pm

The bigger Q is Lauren’s mother and her intelligence factor here. How could anyone look at their 25 year old daughter with this 36 year old over grown eff boy, and think a rushed engagement under such ridiculous circumstances is a good idea, or something to be happy about? Add in the uprooting and move of her daughter halfway across the country... and the fact that she’s flippantly talking like adding babies ASAP is their plan and a good idea... and I’m seriously like duh

If this was my daughter.... h*ll to the no. I mean, a 25 year old is gonna do what a 25 year old is gonna do. But that doesn’t mean I’m going to be giving excited quotes about it to L&S. Good Lord.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:34 pm

mysthelma wrote:Interesting...how old is Courtney? 12? Can she stop talking soo much about Arie..it's ridiculous.
I see Arie and Lauren as better suited. He looks and sounds happier than he did with Becca. As usual only time will tell with these two

And how old is Arie? 17? Time to grow up and treat women with some respect. Stop stringing people along on the back burner for years, and sliding into (much younger) women’s DMs for casual hook ups.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:36 pm

sosleepy wrote:The bigger Q is Lauren’s mother and her intelligence factor here. How could anyone look at their 25 year old daughter with this 36 year old over grown eff boy, and think a rushed engagement under such ridiculous circumstances is a good idea, or something to be happy about? Add in the uprooting and move of her daughter halfway across the country... and the fact that she’s flippantly talking like adding babies ASAP is their plan and a good idea... and I’m seriously like duh

If this was my daughter.... h*ll to the no. I mean, a 25 year old is gonna do what a 25 year old is gonna do. But that doesn’t mean I’m going to be giving excited quotes about it to L&S. Good Lord.

Unless The Who Wants To Marry a Millionaire factor comes in. Worth the gamble and if it doesn’t work out, alimony and child support will be profitable. no no
Jmo

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:37 pm

mysthelma wrote:Interesting...how old is Courtney? 12? Can she stop talking soo much about Arie..it's ridiculous.
FWIW, since Arie changed up to being with Lauren personally I find him looking happier, he's very attentive to Lauren, he actually looks younger....less stress showing for sure. all IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass