SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 63 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by everglow Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:31 am

Alanna wrote:Seriously, Arie was going to stay with Becca if Lauren wasn’t interested? Who acts like this? It’s a life partner, not one pair of shoes versus another if the first are on backorder. This guy has issues imo.

Actually if you are believe him at his word and I do personally believe his sincerity here, Arie said in this interview that he would have broken up with Becca regardless of whether or not Lauren accepted him back because it wouldn't be fair to Becca to be with someone who was not wholeheartedly in the relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMmDE8gDd5c

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 63 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Aria Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:34 am

everglow wrote:
Alanna wrote:Seriously, Arie was going to stay with Becca if Lauren wasn’t interested? Who acts like this? It’s a life partner, not one pair of shoes versus another if the first are on backorder. This guy has issues imo.

Actually if you are believe him at his word and I do personally believe his sincerity here, Arie said in this interview that he would have broken up with Becca regardless of whether or not Lauren accepted him back because it wouldn't be fair to Becca to be with someone who was not wholeheartedly in the relationship.

Of course he's going to say that! It doesn't match up with his actions! He could have broken up with Becca before he started sending sock videos and DMs and calling her. He could have straight up told Becca "I'm calling Lauren to see if she'll give me another chance", instead of saying he was looking for closure. He could have not told her ILY and can't wait to see you days before the breakup. He could have not said that he felt super confident about proposing, couldn't have conversations with Lauren, and started looking for houses with her. All of his actions and Seinne (who by her own admission is closer to Lauren)'s words tell me that he wanted to secure Becca as a fall back, in case Lauren didn't bite. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:45 am

everglow wrote:

So why didn't he break-up with Becca first BEFORE securing Lauren's confirmation and recommitment to their relationship? And why wasn't he honest about the call? That reasoning has changed several times in the past few weeks. First, it was for closure and an apology and then it became more about seeing if Arie could get another shot with Lauren. That's not exactly truthful to the public or, more importantly to Becca.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:47 am

IMO. I don’t believe anything A or L say about their reconciliation. I personally think they let the truth slip on JKL when they said they had been together a few months. I personally think, with no proof, that they were in communication since early December, so for them it felt like a few months. Again JMO.

IMO, iF they are getting a wedding, please let it be a cheesy BiP wedding, on the beach with couples in bikinis. I think that IMO would be fitting with the class of Arie’s actions. Otherwise, I know I won’t watch and hope others won’t either. IMO, A & L don’t deserve anymore attention. I am looking forward to their supposedly staying out of the spotlight,yeah right, again JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:51 am

stuckinsc wrote:IMO. I don’t believe anything A or L say about their reconciliation. I personally think they let the truth slip on JKL when they said they had been together a few months. I personally think, with no proof, that they were in communication since early December, so for them it felt like a few months. Again JMO.

IMO, iF they are getting a wedding, please let it be a cheesy BiP wedding, on the beach with couples in bikinis. I think that IMO would be fitting with the class of Arie’s actions. Otherwise, I know I won’t watch and hope others won’t either. IMO, A & L don’t deserve anymore attention. I am looking forward to their supposedly staying out of the spotlight,yeah right, again JMO.

I agree score word
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:53 am

Look, I think Arie and Lauren make the most sense and they have "it" (for how ever long "it" lasts) but I also think Arie is a pretty crappy person. I LOVED Arie on Emily's season and was excited for his return. But I also 100% believed he was a player as I am a believer in the old adage, "Where there is smoke, there is fire."

But, I still thought Arie could carry the show and it would be fun...but it wasn't fun, it was flat (for me). He lacked charm and charisma, and seemed to be wholly deficient in empathy IMO. And then the break-up -- his cowardice and lies were appalling. That's not what a good person does (to both Lauren and Becca) -- regardless if he found his true love. It wasn't what he did but how he did it that speaks to his character. IMO. I don't think their "true love" somehow absolves them of doing crappy things to other people. Also IMO.

I do think Lauren and Arie could get married b/c as @Lucas15 said "stranger things have happened."

North

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:55 am

North wrote:Look, I think Arie and Lauren make the most sense and they have "it" (for how ever long "it" lasts) but I also think Arie is a pretty crappy person. I LOVED Arie on Emily's season and was excited for his return. But I also 100% believed he was a player as I am a believer in the old adage, "Where there is smoke, there is fire."

But, I still thought Arie could carry the show and it would be fun...but it wasn't fun, it was flat (for me). He lacked charm and charisma, and seemed to be wholly deficient in empathy IMO. And then the break-up -- his cowardice and lies were appalling. That's not what a good person does (to both Lauren and Becca) -- regardless if he found his true love. It wasn't what he did but how he did it that speaks to his character. IMO. I don't think their "true love" somehow absolves them of doing crappy things to other people. Also IMO.

I do think Lauren and Arie could get married b/c as @Lucas15 said "stranger things have happened."
teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 63 2133010805

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:19 am

I saw this tweet from Catherine Lowe. I wonder if her friendship with Arie is over or if she feels the show pushed in a way they shouldn't have. She has to know a little more than the average public what went on with Arie.

Look, I really like Arie. I think he’s a genuinely nice guy and I wish him and Lauren nothing but the best. The show is what’s making me sick right now. Distasteful distasteful distasteful. wrote:

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:23 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
umngirl wrote:This is hilarious coming from someone who said they are above shilling. You’re doing paid appearances dude (this, the Nashville Women’s Show). You’re shilling out yourself.  laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQbHCKNIn88as1y_NAdJdqvIXSPB1_9r7vlveIzoIXu4FTLQ/viewform

I also think these two might even do a reality show together someday.  Rolling Eyes
Jmo

In regard to the first...the story changes again. Come on Arie! We know you are an expert with the spread sheet. You have to keep track of the things you say.

In regard to the second...in a heartbeat.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:31 am

With shilling though I think it depends on the product.  IMO there is a difference in shilling a usual product or service as opposed to a weight loss tea or hair vitamins which are border on questionable.  I don't mind the shilling as I think that how most of them want to make their money and they all do it in some form.  A watch or a beauty box I can understand but I am more skeptical of tummy tea or Sugar Bear vitamins, that sort of thing.  IMO Arie should just zip it about the tea though.  Let them sell tea if that is what they want.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:37 am

I think a lot of Bachelor people have done a lot of more bad things than this honestly; If people believe Sienne, Bekah and the other Fame hungry girls that Arie is somehow a master manipulator why would he have agreed to film the break-up, he could've basically not film it and just said something like Becca change after the season ended and he will probably received the support of one of the most loved Bachelors ever in his friend Sean.

Also Becca sured move on super quick, I remember that when Courtney and Arie started "dating" back in the day people gave them crap for being to quick, honestly how long do people think it took Becca to accept the gig?, I think Arie and Lauren are getting crucified for something that happens a bunch of times IRL.

I don't believe they are going to make it just because I don't believe any of the bachelor couples specifically are ever gonna make it, but some of the things I've seen on the media in general attacking them are quite stupid.

ALL JMO

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:44 am

littlereddress wrote:With shilling though I think it depends on the product.  IMO there is a difference in shilling a usual product or service as opposed to a weight loss tea or hair vitamins which are border on questionable.  I don't mind the shilling as I think that how most of them want to make their money and they all do it in some form.  A watch or a beauty box I can understand but I am more skeptical of tummy tea or Sugar Bear vitamins, that sort of thing.  IMO Arie should just zip it about the tea though.  Let them sell tea if that is what they want.

Arie should just zip it period. I don't care that anyone shills....high class goods or cr*p. It is the rare snowflake that doesn't these days. It's the hypocrisy that I find objectionable. Don't make fun of those who do and act as if you are above it and then turn around and do it. For me, it is just part and parcel of who Arie is. 

If your lips are moving then you're ly-ly-lying, baby

Meghan Trainor - Lips Are Moving Lyrics | MetroLyrics

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass