SELECT CONTENT

Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:46 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
ElonM wrote:I have the feeling he will be in the F4 and is a bachelor candidate.

If he is still playing in the NFL, he can no be the bachelor. The NFL plays every Sunday from September through December. He could not film in the normal timeline.

Jesse Palmer was the bachelor before we had this set taping schedule.

He’s on the injured reserve list per the above article ^^^^^^^^
That was last season. He may be retiring, but no NFL player who still wants to play will be taping the bachelor from September to November.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:56 am

I can't see him retiring at 30 unless he has to. I'll wait and see his personality but his looks don't attract me.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:16 pm

He's giving me Josh's vibes... giggling

I can't see Becca pick him tbh...JMO. peace

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:19 pm

I honestly don't see bachelor material here. If anything, IMO, if Ryan isnt the F1, I think he is the next bach of the guys we have so far, IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:35 pm

Per RS:

Clay Harbor: 30 (will turn 31 while show is airing). Moves around a lot because of football, but lives in Chicago, Phoenix, and New Orleans. Has two brothers, Cory and Cam. Comes from a mixed race family – dad is black and mom is white. Currently an NFL free agent tight end. Has played for the Eagles, Jacksonville, Patriots and Lions. This past season was on the Injured Reserve with the New Orleans Saints. From Dwight, Illinois and played his college ball at Missouri State. Contrary to what US Weekly reported in their “exclusive,” no he didn’t apply for the show on his own. He was recruited to be on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:55 am

I wonder if TPTB "recruited" Clay (as per RS, he didn't apply to get on the show, but getting approached instead) has something to do with Becca's celeb crush, Michael Strahan?* question

*source :@brownravens in potential contestant thread.

does anyone know, if Michael come from a mix family too? . just curio Smiley
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:34 am

My curiosity is why did TPTB recruit him in the first place.

Becca does like tall men, and he's 6'3"

Wiki Clay

She also added that she likes tall men because at 5’7″ she wants to able to wear high heels and not be taller than them.
fame10.com

I'm not crazy about that pic up thread, but there are a lot more where I find him very handsome!

Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Clay_harbor_combine2
blogspot.com

The snap with the hearts reminds me of Shawn/Kaitlyn. This guy is becoming one of my favourites!! Big rugged football player snaps a pic of Becca with a heart around her face?? That took a lot of guts for him to do not only because I'm sure'd get ribbed for it, but before he's announced?

beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:50 am

He's likely bachelor contender unless a team select him for the season.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:48 pm

I really don't see him as a bachelor contender at all. I think there are other guys like Ryan, Grant or Chase.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:52 pm

He reminds me of an ad for steroid abuse. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:05 pm

@GuardianAngel yep he gets a thumbs up from me for pulling a Shawn B but not sure quite yet how he will do with Becca. Will have to pay attention to filming pictures/info. Now if he gets FIR then game over laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 8367-910 Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 I_got_13 Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:My curiosity is why did TPTB recruit him in the first place.

Becca does like tall men, and he's 6'3"

Wiki Clay

She also added that she likes tall men because at 5’7″ she wants to able to wear high heels and not be taller than them.
fame10.com

I'm not crazy about that pic up thread, but there are a lot more where I find him very handsome!

Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Clay_harbor_combine2
blogspot.com

The snap with the hearts reminds me of Shawn/Kaitlyn. This guy is becoming one of my favourites!! Big rugged football player snaps a pic of Becca with a heart around her face?? That took a lot of guts for him to do not only because I'm sure'd get ribbed for it, but before he's announced?

beatingheart

was'nt it the case for Josh/Andi as well?...IIRC Josh was one of the first guys being spoiled. Maybe not pulling a Shawn's Move, but Josh also had his eyes on Andi long before the season started.

Was'nt Ross also an athlete in some extent (college level)?....i can see Becca attracted to athletes..but i am having a hard time to think she would be gugu-gaga over Beefcakes laugh out loud, although, being the nicest woman ever (IMO), we have seen her did a great job comforting Lincoln on the stage by hugging him twice! giggling

Last edited by Joy15 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
MiniDiva
alwaystulips
aviej
mindless
Maddy