SELECT CONTENT

Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

17 - Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:28 am

Oh! He posted a new photo and accepted a bunch of FR. I guess that seals the deal. I was so sure he would last longer dang it!

Back to top Go down

17 - Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:29 am

Good. Now he can post more here is my almost p*nis pics but you can't see it because I am trying to tempt you IG's. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:34 am

Nooo, that was before he left for filming. His stats on ig hasn’t changed since he left. Well only fluctuated by 1 or 2 but nothing substantial. It’s only because he liked a pic that’s why we are thinking he’s no longer there.

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:35 am

Diana wrote:He’s my early pick for f1 laugh out loud he’s the type of bad boy that these ettes seem to melt for imo
Well well well laugh out loud I have never been so happy to be wrong 17 - Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 3806527698 Go Becca! Never had a good feeling about these NFL players JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:43 am

Ok, he liked another picture sigh

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:49 am

@Lawkid his IG is private, see previous page. He has accepted 10 more people to follow.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:50 am

I follow him, it’s still the same number it was when he left for filming which is 193
GuardianAngel wrote:@Lawkid his IG is private, see previous page. He has accepted 10 more people to follow.

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:55 am

@Lawkid ok thanks. Maybe he accepted them before he left. We have a s/cap on March 17th, I went back through the threads and it does show 193, but he did like a tweet on March 26th as well as the IG like.

Allen Hurns

Verified account

@A1hurns
Mar 26
More Allen Hurns Retweeted Dallas Cowboys
I’ll be rocking #17. Go get ya jerseys

https://twitter.com/clayharbs82/likes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:58 am

Yea so it does seem like he’s really out sad sigh
GuardianAngel wrote:@Lawkid ok thanks. Maybe he accepted them before he left. We have a s/cap on March 17th, I went back through the threads and it does show 193, but he did like a tweet on March 26th as well as the IG like.

Allen Hurns

Verified account

@A1hurns
Mar 26
More Allen Hurns Retweeted Dallas Cowboys
I’ll be rocking #17. Go get ya jerseys

https://twitter.com/clayharbs82/likes

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:09 am

@GuardianAngel

yeah..so much for pulling a Shawn and being recruited laugh out loud

its possible though that he removed himself from the show due to an injury (was'nt this also his reason to be retired from NFL?) . As per RS, he injured his wrist during the FB date and had to be attended to by EMT’s.

Then again, there was Matilda on Art season. IIRC During a GD she got broken arm due to horse accident. She needed to take a 2-3 weeks LOA from the show, and came back with a casted arm. During those times Art managed to visit her when she was recovering. He insisted  for her to still in the running for the show, despite the hurdles (and vice versa). It was so cute actually.  giggling . At that time, i believe Art knew she was the (and sole candidate, really ) F1 for him.

If injury is also the case for Clay, i believe there was no mutual love interest from both parties (him and BK). Otherwise, he should still be there. JMO
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:17 am

Well I guess we will soon find out. I hope he goes back though if it was due to injury.
Joy15 wrote:@GuardianAngel

yeah..so much for pulling a Shawn and being recruited laugh out loud

its possible though that he removed himself from the show due to an injury (was'nt this also his reason to be retired from NFL?) . As per RS, he injured his wrist during the FB date and had to be attended to by EMT’s.

Then again, there was Matilda on Art season. IIRC During a GD she got broken arm due to horse accident. She needed to take a 2-3 weeks LOA from the show, and came back with a casted arm. During those times Art managed to visit her when she was recovering. He insisted  for her to still in the running for the show, despite the hurdles (and vice versa). It was so cute actually.  giggling . At that time, i believe Art knew she was the (and sole candidate, really ) F1 for him.

If injury is also the case for Clay, i believe there was no mutual love interest from both parties (him and BK). Otherwise, he should still be there. JMO

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:18 am

There have been other cast injured and badly. One comes to my mind who actually broke her leg. She did not leave and ended up being F2.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clay Harbor - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
MiniDiva
alwaystulips
aviej
mindless
Maddy