SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:22 pm

Moved from Bachelorette 14 SM

umngirl wrote:I couldn’t find a general thread for the Bachelor so I’ll post this here and then Mods feel free to move as necessary. The Bachelor was renewed for Season 23.

http://tvline.com/2018/03/13/dancing-with-the-stars-renewed-dwts-season-27/

@umngirl thanks for posting.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun May 27, 2018 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

NYC - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:38 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Joy15 wrote:snipped

F2- Garrett= the in yo face wuv story, the edited strongest connection, the hot and heavy from the get go (ahemm..as per circulated vids and pics on that public concert), the expected F1 (cue: FIR, as in the past 3 seasons) - ala Nick-Andi (mind y'all , Nick was FIR's recipient  NYC - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2498057887 ), Peter-Rachel JMO.
snipped
JMHOAA

IA totally with this comment, especially the fact that he too was engaged as was Becca I'm sure they will share that experience with each other.

To me he was overly hot and heavy on that date, which I think will continue through out the season. I can see him as the next bach.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4754p36-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-f1-f4-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1307123

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

NYC - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:46 am

I still think we are in for Ben round 2 NYC - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2292733854 duh
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:13 am

No, please no BenH ever again ... but among Becca's guys there are some strong contenders, physically attractive (tall with cute faces, with enough muscle ... right from some romance novel) and I'm looking forward to find out who is going to be F2, F3 or F4 that will be "fan favorite" according to TPTB.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:18 am

I think the only way there will be a Ben H rerun is if TPTB have no one from this season to cast. 
I think TPTB stacked the deck full of potentials with the models, actors and athmeats. There all there for the right reasons, auditioning for the next TB. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:09 pm

I don't want to see a Ben H round 2. I would think there have to be more viable candidates. I don't think he was ready for marriage before and I am not convinced that he is now.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:17 pm

Womack 3.0, I know it wont happen but I do hope they change it a bit

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:18 pm

LiboLRC wrote:Womack 3.0, I know it wont happen but I do hope they change it a bit

LOL, but how old is he now? Would he be the oldest bachelor yet? giggling
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:45 pm

I’ll be interested to see if Becca keeps Chris Staples.  IMO, he’s a dream lead for MF.

Already has a big following coming into show, former Pro athelete, MOC, tall, good looking, comes across well on TV (in clips I’ve seen).
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:54 pm

alwaystulips wrote:I’ll be interested to see if Becca keeps Chris Staples.  IMO, he’s a dream lead for MF.

Already has a big following coming into show, former Pro athelete, MOC, tall, good looking, comes across well on TV (in clips I’ve seen).

I tend to agree with you about this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:30 pm

alwaystulips wrote:I’ll be interested to see if Becca keeps Chris Staples.  IMO, he’s a dream lead for MF.

i don't get the appeal at all except he has beautiful eyes. But not a contender IMO. I don't think she'll pick an athlete. Been there, done that and over it. IMO. Plus, he iust there for his brand, same with the other semi-athletes.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:35 pm

I hope he is not the next lead.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47