SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nyc - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kels0012 Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:32 pm

Kels0012 wrote:Sorry for DP, but at least with the Bachelorette, it seems more "authentic". As authentic as you can get with a scripted reality TV show. The track record proves it. With my above post, I think Peter CAN be sincere if truly into a woman, but I get why people don't want him as Bachelor. Blake, I believe, would be all in, but possibly fall for multiple women and be in his head too much. IMO.

Quoting myself and I didn't DP, but might now. Sorry. I forget that Peter is in his head a lot too. I think Blake is in his head too much because of feelings and Peter is in his head too much with image, calculations, etc. There is a difference. I still love Peter though. How about give me a like if you hate him instead of the other way around laugh out loud?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

nyc - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:59 pm

@Kels0012 you got my like, nice move there. laugh out loud but I don't hate anyone, just dislike him a lot. Smiley

I wouldn't even be able to snark if he was the next bachelor. He did get advice from Ben back in September as per vid posted in the previous pages, so he's off to a good start. :dripdrip

I just don't think he'd do it, I could be wrong, but I don't think he would. Never mind if he's in the right place in his life, that's his back up line IMHO. They asked me but I'm not in that place right now blah blah His brain would never survive, I think he'd be a wreck.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Kels0012 you got my like, nice move there. laugh out loud but I don't hate anyone, just dislike him a lot. Smiley

I wouldn't even be able to snark if he was the next bachelor. He did get advice from Ben back in September as per vid posted in the previous pages, so he's off to a good start. :dripdrip

I just don't think he'd do it, I could be wrong, but I don't think he would. Never mind if he's in the right place in his life, that's his back up line IMHO. They asked me but I'm not in that place right now blah blah His brain would never survive, I think he'd be a wreck.

I will admit, as much as I like him (or just find him supremely attractive and appreciate some of his personality--yes, very biased), he confuses me. I think he WANTS the fame/brand endorsement, but isn't wiling to give up certain parts of himself to make that happen. I wholeheartedly believe BEFORE he went on Rachel's season he wanted to be Bach, but seeing producer poop and expectations etc., he got cold feet. Of course he went on for his brand. They all do so I don't slight him there.

I just think he overestimated his worth to the franchise and didn't bend enough to where he'd be a workable lead. At times I respect that and also roll my eyes at his "expectations" in him thinking he is different.

I'm a hot/cold mess apparently. But I will ALWAYS root for him as Bach just for eye candy. All the Bachelors seem to be poop people anyway so gimme someone I am insanely attracted to and want on my screen. JMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:19 pm

To me he may not have bent to their liking because he probably won't propose. That's not the type of person they want. MF tweeted that himself, paraphrasing, do we want a bachelor that won't propose?

I may feel it's ridiculous for them to propose, but that's the nature of this show, IMO they are manipulated to give them the outcome they want. If he doesn't want to be manipulated, he's not going to change the whole idea of The Bachelor show by going on the show and if he's not feeling it he doesn't want to propose clause.

Please no Peter!! nyc - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:17 pm

i wish tptb would do what they did on Kaitlyn's season of the bachelorette how they let the guys decide..Way not do the same this time and have 2 bachelors and let the girls decide nyc - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 4256136633

So if they really really want ben 2.0 have him vs blake (100% i think the girls will pick blake. Ben would be crushed). Ben was on kaitlyn's season and had to do the same so he shouldn't get upset Hugesmile or if tptb didn't want any guy from beccas season and are seriously thinking about ben or peter they should pit them 2 against each other giggling just saying way did they do it for the bachelorette but haven't followed it with the bachelor??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:44 pm

I'm totally on the Blake train if against Ben 2.0. He didn't work the first time, don't need his redemption, soon to be killed, arc. Still at solid Peter (I take one for the majority ousted for rule breaking). On board with Blake mostly.

Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:52 pm

Peter, Jason then Ben in that order for me. I just don’t find Blake attractive in the least. He does seem sweet though.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:26 am

Blake has a sweet face but he needs to have a better job than a sales rep,  maybe he could be a 'businessman' ala Sean when he was the Bachelor.  I know we had Bachelors that have sketchy jobs but the Bachelor's occupation is part of his image and 'branding'.

Peter is super eye candy, but I don't see him passionately falling and/or yielding to the magic of showmance much less propose.  He'll probably feel he's above all that.  What am I gonna do with his looks if  he can't sell  the glimmer- of -love- in- his -eyes- giddy- smile- and- palpable- longing for- that- one- woman- who- will- change- his -world reality show character trope?  I need a leading man in a love story not a pin up model.

I'm gonna skip Jason Tartick cause I have a wild crush on him. Terribly biased.  But he's got MBA, and a Senior Middle Market Banker before the age of 30.  Plays Hockey and Soccer.  Champion Kisser (according to Becca, not that I'm watching closely)  has great sense of humor, great family background,  and is open to suggestion about hair maintenance and styling, goofy, you forget his name and he says don't even think twice about it cause he got thick skin..

Who am I fooling,  TBTP  will probably go for the SAFEST choice and that's Higgins and his poop rag.  It's another day in the office for Ben if he's chosen as the Bachelor.  Gaahh.  His friends Ashley I and Jared will probably be appearing to give him advice about patience and destiny.. yech I hate it already.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:08 am

Maybe tptb will simply cast the poop rag? It seems most of the recent cast male and female have been pretty crappy, so this could be a match in heaven.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:20 am

I'd like to never to hear that PR term (Ben) again. Ewww. I don't know if any women would be excited to be with him if that gets widely known. laugh out loud

I'm still not that into Blake but would prefer him to bringing someone back. I'd much rather see Jason even if I don't think he'll get it. I'm not even sure if he'd want it since he has a pretty good career going on. I like Will also but not sure if they'd consider him.

Last edited by albean99 on Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:31 am

@albean99 He openly spoke of / volunteered that info about his bathroom habits. The weekly washing is what got me and I can't un-hear or not think about it in association with him now. nyc - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 1838857674 IMO he is not a catch and I wont watch him further on tv.  If he gets the gig, I'll have plenty of free time to find other shows to watch this winter.  

Poor Lauren, I don't know how she lasted in that little house with him and the poop rag as long she did.  Just yuck!  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:55 am

@Ladybug82
Totally ditto. Repulsive.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47