SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by charriotoffire Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:54 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@albean99 He openly spoke of / volunteered that info about his bathroom habits.  The weekly washing is what got me and I can't un-hear or not think about it in association with him now. BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 1838857674  IMO he is not a catch and I wont watch him further on tv.  If he gets the gig, I'll have plenty of free time to find other shows to watch this winter.  

Poor Lauren, I don't know how she lasted in that little house with him and the poop rag as long she did.  Just yuck!  

JMO

Not that I want to know the whole story about the infamous  PR, but what episode in his podcast was it mentioned?  Not even following his podcast.  Do you guys have any link.  Ok maybe I want to know the whole story about the PR giggling

editedtoadd: so does he wipe with that poor rag and hang it somewhere??
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:13 pm

@Ladybug82 your revulsion at the poo rag seriously cracks me up! laugh out loud

But seriously though. What on God’s Green Earth made him volunteer that information?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:34 pm

@sosleepy  well what else am I supposed to feel for a poo rag that he washes weekly? laugh out loud  I mean he has all kinds of alternatives, that include but are not limited to a bidet, disposable wipes, or even a poo rag washed more regularly.  If he has to have a poo rag hanging in his shower, he could at least go to a Sam's or Costco and stock up on cheap washcloths or rags to use for his poo rag and switch them out daily.  

@charriotoffire I don't remember which podcast it was.  Maybe someone else will be able to link it for you.  Apparently he doesn't wipe with toilet paper.  He jumps in the shower to clean up and has a poo rag he keeps in the shower.  But the kicker was he only washes the poo rag weekly.  Think of all the germs, just yuck!  Or maybe its just me that's the lone person grossed out by it all. laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:42 pm

What does Ben do when doody calls and no poop rag is available? You can't hop in a shower each time you take a dump. Some people have bowel movements multiple times a day. To me it is just the washcloth he washes his a** with.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:03 pm

Perhaps TPTB need to link up Ben with Lincoln for a new reality show: Hazardous Wastes.
E Coli is nothing to mess with literally.
What is wrong with people?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:28 pm

I would literally take almost anyone over Ben 2.0. Gag.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:47 pm

I was eating lunch when I read this!! Gross!
Seriously, we need a warning sign when it comes to Benji and his PR, laugh out loud!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:03 pm

@sdmom or we could just stop talking about him as an option for bach period.  laugh out loud  Sorry about your lunch and no warning btw, but you don't have to be eating to be grossed out by it/him, I promise! laugh out loud

Please bach gods, no Benji for bach.  Just say no to the weekly washed poop rag.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:31 pm

EWW!! WTF why?? what if Ben's at someone's house or in a public restroom then what does he do?? BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 1838857674

Just no thanks! I'll gladly take Peter or someone else from Becca's season then him again.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 1f49c

BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 8367-910 BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 I_got_13 BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 E5kqdm15 BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:42 pm

That is so disgusting and now I'm wondering where he learned this habit from? His dad?

I would love Jason to be the next bach. He's hilarious and has the tall dark and handsome appeal. Blake seems sweet but IMO he's just awkward and doesn't have the bachelor appeal. I think he would have been a hit on BIP but So far from what I've seen I don't think Blake can carry the show as a lead. JMO

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:06 am

@Ladybug82 OMG hahaha..  why did I ask?   Whhyyyy.  All his handsomeness went out the window with that tidbid.

@Kashathediva I was avoiding to mention the Lincoln nesting scandal.  Trust Ms Kasha's wit to put these two together   "Hazardous Wastes"  rofl cantstopl

So for potential Bachelor lead, it's not enough to have 1. charisma 2. good job or at least have one/ any job 3. good character (this includes 'IG likes, SM behavior), we also have to add bathroom habits to consider. That is seriously a deal breaker.

charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:18 pm

Oh no...is it going to be Ben 2.0? Say it isn't so.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47