SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nyc - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nikikass Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:52 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO he could be both successful and there be truth to what has been said about him.  It doesn't have to be either or, life is not all black and white, there are lots of grey areas.

There was picture proof of having met him, so I don't believe it's all rumor probably was some truth to it.  And it's more than one occurrence.  I like him well enough, but that doesn't mean that I can't accept that he might have let some of his new fame go to his head or that he couldn't be a jerk.  Doesn't make him awful but he's no saint either.  None of these people are.  

JMO

I hear you. I can see it getting in your head for a bit. I have confidence Jason will snap out of that. He will be a good one hopefully.

If not I will take him for my trivia pursuit partner.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

nyc - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:30 pm

I didn't see the picture, I don't go to reddit, so for me it's a rumour. Not everyone is a saint, that's for sure.

Also being a banker for most of my working career which is plenty of years, I wouldn't call bankers douchey. There are douche bags in every occupation, not just bankers. If his character was that of arrogance or questionable outside of banking, I'm sure it would have been noted. What you do outside the bank affects your career. That's a fact.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:32 pm

Am I the only one that does NOT want Jason as the next Bachelor? laugh out loud
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:32 pm

@Stacia620 probably not. For me, it doesn't matter. My job around here is the same. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:34 pm

@Stacia620

You are not alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:35 pm

Stacia620 wrote:Am I the only one that does NOT want Jason as the next Bachelor? laugh out loud

No, you aren’t alone.

#overrated
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:37 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:Am I the only one that does NOT want Jason as the next Bachelor? laugh out loud

No, you aren’t alone.

#overrated

HaHa. I agree...very overrated. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:41 pm

Honestly, I’d take the mushy man child Blake over Jason. 

Blake will be easily manipulated and fall in bubble love with multiple people. Jason may be a little to stand offish and not let himself go enough.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:42 pm

@sosleepy is Jason gonna be the new Reid? laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:50 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@sosleepy is Jason gonna be the new Reid? laugh out loud

Oh God, freaking Reid. laugh out loud laugh out loud 

So far, no. Reid takes the all time #overrated title. He’s going on ten years holding that top spot, man. That one will be hard to top. laugh out loud

K, I’m off topic.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:52 pm

@sosleepy laugh out loud I thought that too when I read some responses for TB from MF's twitter and saw Peter. How many years am I going to have to see that? laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:55 pm

Jason trending big time on Twitter. Got to be the front runner from this season. Peter would also be a very popular pick IMO
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47