SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nyc - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:35 pm

@Astrobach I think it may very well have been producer prodded, because that’s such a common TPTB storyboard, e.g. Nick’s book for Andi.  They would’ve probably given him all the supplies.  At the same time, Jason might have thought it was a great idea anyway, so I’m happy to give him credit.  

Jason strikes me as someone who would  thiink of that and want to do it on his own. It’s in his wheelhouse, IMO.  He also strikes me as someone who would refuse profusely if he thought it was a bad idea.

I think he’s pretty thoughtful, intuitive, warmhearted and proactive.  Nothing wrong with those qualities in my book.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

nyc - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kmick0890 Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:39 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:So, when will we find out who is the next victim, uhh, Bachelor? laugh out loud laugh out loud

Probably not until BIP wraps. Arie wasn't announced until September 7 last year.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:27 pm

Remember that the contestants are deprived of all kinds of things to do, like having anything to read or watch. I'm guessing the producers have plenty of supplies to create journals or scrapbooks with, so they can potentially be used if the bachelor/ette goes far. I'd be losing my mind, and would probably find the opportunity to do something creative a relief.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:22 pm

It just seems like Blake’s edit/storyline from start to finish was setting up for him as Bachelor. It would not make sense for them to not go with him unless he did not want it. However, although he is not posting much on SM (just commenting), he likes lits of posts that root for him as Bachelor, and he seems to interact with producers quite a bit. I like Jason, and I would watch his seasom, but I don’t think he has the “storyline” that fits with the lead. I would be more excited anout Blake’s season. All IMO. I was wondering if Blake isn’t putting himself out there bc producers have told him he’s the giy? Of course, we know that this does not mean much since producers mess with people. I do not get the vive that they would mess with Blake though due to his storyline and also bc he is so well-liked. IMO
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:19 am

Frymama wrote:It just seems like Blake’s edit/storyline from start to finish was setting up for him as Bachelor.  It would not make sense for them to not go with him unless he did not want it.  However, although he is not posting much on SM (just commenting), he likes lits of posts that root for him as Bachelor, and he seems to interact with producers quite a bit.  I like Jason, and I would watch his seasom, but I don’t think he has the “storyline” that fits with the lead.  I would be more excited anout Blake’s season.  All IMO.  I was wondering if Blake isn’t putting himself out there bc producers have told him he’s the giy?  Of course, we know that this does not mean much since producers mess with people.  I do not get the vive that they would mess with Blake though due to his storyline and also bc he is so well-liked.  IMO

ITA..shared the same opinion as you. I just mentioned in his thread that the gig seems his to loose. I wonder if his lack of SM activities may indicate that. At least i hope so. 

Pleading my case:
- he is the most featured contestant on @bacheloretteabc IG. His cheesy lines have been displayed as well. My compilation here :
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4705p864-blake-horstmann-sleuthing-spoilers#1341158

- Becca's tagline Strong Independent Woman apparently was taken after Blake's chat with Emily (Becca's sis) at MTP (see my post) 
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4705p924-blake-horstmann-sleuthing-spoilers#1343097

- He narrates Becca's early storyline in Season Preview. and got key shots over VO "deseved it all", and "husband". Also being shown saying Falling in love with you. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA3jZQPZBlY&t=59s

- He was featured in all Becca's teasers and early promos 

- All of his interactions with Becca, except on epis 6 were shown. 

- Grand gestures of his entrances : ATFR with horse, MnG with Ox. 

- Grand exit with the gut wrenching man tears (CH: we have never seen like this; raw, real, emotional)

- "i will love again just as hard"..(his last IG and ATFR) 

I personally always skipped Bach season, but i will make an exception for Blake if he gets chosen.(honestly, i can see them announce it in the last week of this month, ala Ben, which was on Aug 25 ). We'll see.  Fingers crossed!

Last edited by Joy15 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:53 am

I’m not so sure about that. Even some people who like Blake and sympathize with him have said they prefer Jason as TB. I don’t know that they’ve set him up to be TB. His family seemed worried about how he'd react to being heartbroken again and we saw that doubt. Mills echoed that when talking about Blake as a potential Bachelor. I’m not saying he won’t be the pick, just that it’s not a slam dunk,imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:17 am

Yes, all great points @Joy15. Other than Jo Jo, I don’t remember anyone being so clearly “teed up” for the lead. IMO it would be a very romantic and more in line with the show in its early years (Trista/Ryan). IMO this show is in desperate need of this change of pace, and it gives a chance to have another Bachelor couple make it to an actual marriage. His SM activity and lack of i terviews is intriguing to me. Again, it’s one of biggest reasons I like him, but it could keep him from being the lead. I know Arie’s SM game was really weak though, so who knows?
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:06 am

@Frymama

exactly..i think he can bring back the romance and revive the franchise...especially after the tank of Arie season was. He has a lot of depth and layers , real sincerity plus gentle earnestness that i found shined through my screen.

strange that i found him resembles Ryan Sutter in so many ways: a soft spoken gentle soul who is open and vulnerable and able to articulate feelings and convey emotions so endearingly. 

hope he can find his own Trista on the show. and i wont end up hating on him at the end of his season laugh out loud  Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:15 am

Joy15 wrote:@Frymama

exactly..i think he can bring back the romance and revive the franchise...especially after the tank of Arie season was. He has a lot of depth and layers , real sincerity plus gentle earnestness that i found shined through my screen.

strange that i found him resembles Ryan Sutter in so many ways: a soft spoken gentle soul who is open and vulnerable and able to articulate feelings and convey emotions so endearingly. 

hope he can find his own Trista on the show. and i wont end up hating on him at the end of his season laugh out loud  Praying

I think the days of romance are toast. We are lucky we got what we got this season.

The seasons that revived the show were ones based on drama/shock...Brad 1.0 picking nobody, Jason breaking up with F1 to go back to F2. They could care less if they are articulate...see JP, farmer and Arie...or open/vulnerable/convey emotions endearingly. They want people they can manipulate and will surround them with people who are pretty much willing to turn over their first born so they could get their extended 15 on this show/BIP/shilling opps. The drama and shock value is amped up each season to keep the buzz going in a futile attempt to keep their ever dwindling audience. No way are they going back to yesteryear.

@Frymama...Blake in your avi reminds me of a frat boy...or Chase. If he is the lead, he will definitely need a style makeover....new hair and stop buttoning his shirts up to the top. The 50's are over.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:09 am

IMO, Blake would be good for TPTB and story line, however, he doesn't have the ability to carry my interest as the lead.  

Jason on the other hand would bring a new sophistication to the lead role, IMO. I would welcome that.  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:14 pm

CH on “what about Peter?”
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmWcNJfHfnl/?taken-by=laurenzima

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:22 pm

Thanks CH. That goes along with my predictions. We will know in about 30 days I guess... question
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47