SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nyc - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:34 pm

Good Post @Frymama I feel really sad about how Blake was treated and doubt that he could do the same ( lead them on and blindside ) to several women vying for him. That’s one pretty major issue to be the lead. Maybe he thinks he could avoid that but once in the ‘ bubble’ fed by producers, it is almost unavoidable. JMO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

nyc - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:14 pm

Aria wrote:@charriotoffire I definitely agree that Blake is their best shot at having a "successful" relationship. I think one of the big reasons Bach relationships fail is that the guy is more interested in fame and exploring his other "opportunities" (aka women) than settling down. I don't really see that happening with Blake, as he seems to want to find love and get married more than anything in this world. 

IMO.

I mean, he thinks staying in love for a really long time is more exciting than falling in love! laugh out loud

Honestly, I think he would be a producer’s dream. You KNOW he will fall deep into Bachelor make believe land, and thus, can probably be easily manipulated for story lines. He’ll fall in some variation of love with at least his F3-4 no doubt, and give us all the tears and drama and anguish. And yeah, at the end, maybe he will actually prioritize F1 big time. He has a rare sincerity we hardly ever see with leading men on this franchise. Like once every 5-10 years does a guy get cast like Blake, and usually they are the winner. Not left as a lead option. 

Jason will pick the hottest girl, for dumb reasons. He’ll be surface level in his interactions. I have my doubts he’ll get deep enough in bubble love, and will be ubber aware of how he is presenting himself the whole time. At the end of it, his priority will probably be DWTS or whatever other shiney opportunity is presenting itself. That’s my read on him anyway.

So yeah, Team Blake. Or Ben 2.0, for different reasons. Jason can show up for BIP next summer, and sit on the Bachelor alternate list for future seasons for all I care.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:23 pm

I am team stabbing my eyes out or team ordering orange jail scrubs now.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:45 pm

charriotoffire wrote:TPTB probably wants a success story this time for the Bachelor.  And by success story, I meant someone who will at least stay with his chosen one for at least a year?  

I was once a Jason supporter.  He still holds a soft spot in my heart but as I observed his behavior on social media, interviews and to a certain extent the reddit ossips about him, I just feel he is not the type who will completely fall in love with a stranger on tv. He is just too smart and logical for that.  He hangs out with Colton and Gronk, the types who are really self conscious of their image and  wants to be famous for its sake.  He is actively selling himself to be the next Bachelor and,  to be honest quite a turn off.  He is just too aware of the fans and how he is perceived.  He could be a great host, lawyer, banker, a rockstar, but is he ready to be a husband, adore a wife, change diapers... I know its gettin too far ahead of the game.. but thats who I want to see as the Bachelor.

If TBTP wants a proposal and someone who will try his darnest  to stay with his F1, they would probably choose Blake.  Blake might be over the tope with his emotions but he is the pleaser type and doesn't care about image and 'brand'.  He would just fall, heart first and damn the consequences later.  

All IMO ofcourse.

I totally agree w/ all of this! Ratings can come from a romantic season just as much as one w/ a lot of drama. There will be drama from the girls, of course. I had not heard about Reddit rumors. Can that be elaborated on here? He has def been going hard for the lead IMO. Blake is very, very well-likes by the other guys based off SM. I saw somewhere that Blake was with Ben Higgins a month or so ago, but he did not post about it. That’s the Golden Boy (along w/ Sean Lowe) of franchise and great opportunity to be seen, but he did not publicize it. He has mutual friends of Brandi Cyrus, and they also were hanging out this past weekend, and he did not post about it. IMO, thise are actins that show he went on this show to find love, and he would take the lead to find his wife. He also is a good dancer and a great candidate for DWTS, which is alwsys good for franchise although can be bad for lead. IMO, he will handle himself much like Sean Lowe did in regards to producers. I think he would stand his ground on most things. IA that they wsnt another Bachelor to marry his F1. I am so ready to find out who it will be.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:46 am

@Frymama

ITA with your thought,especially your previous post . I am of the opinion that Becca kept giving Blake assurance all season long. :yes:

this was backed up by Blake's saying to Emily at MTP :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSL-_7-a7hM

3:42: ( so i've been pretty confident up until last week)  "she is giving me a lot of little things along the way to keep me sane, if you will ".

Further sleuthing had me to believe Becca had given him little hints throughout the filming, such as notes ala Cat to Sean, and one can see it in the time capsule he made for Becca :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0g212RdAaA

nyc - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Assura10
source :My SC from the clip. 
Apparently Becca made and gave him the note of Becca  PINKHEART Blake in that SC, along with whatever message she tried to convey to Blake: Don't f*ck this up..etc

(btw Blake's writing are mostly using capitals LOL )

Her writings in Blake' gift matched with her writings in the scrapbook she made for Arie at their LCD. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ5i2diswWI&t=10s

nyc - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Beccsc10
source :My SC from the clip. 

Blake was more than entitled to his insecurities up to MTP, since Becca suddenly pulled back/ had stopped giving him the little hints and clear reassurance she has been giving him troughout IMO.

This is definitely a new low how to lead on the F2, if you ask me., because Ali has said she used to apply this little things hints to assure her F1.  no no.  http://aliluvs.com/blog/2018/08/07/beccas-final-rose-new-bachelor/

Becca just came to close second to Emily in my book when it comes to leading on skill LOL.(Emily still took the reign due to insider info that she has slept with Arie multiple times during filming nyc - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 2498057887 )

Knowing what i now know i wished Blake would pull a Nick to Andi ATFR instead of being so gracious  :uptonogood. I hope if he is TB he wont even try to think to apply this trick to his F2 in the bubble. How unnecessary and cruel. 

all IMO

Last edited by Joy15 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:42 am; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:13 am

@Joy15 dang girl. You’re good! IMO, you’re totally right and to see that she wrote “Becca hearts Blake. Don’t **** this up” laugh out loud I will say that in fairness to Becca though, I do genuinely believe her when she repeatedly said she very much so thought it was Blake for a lot of the journey.

Back to the bachelor talk, I’ll probably watch the season regardless, but I do think Blake will provide something different, so I’d prefer him.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:32 am

I'm personally respected more Blake for how he acted. His season would be messy as hell but I'm all for it laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

I still think its going to be Jason though
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:33 am

@Ash2214

ha!..thanks!!..yeah..in all fairness and good prejudice... i hope Becca really meant it Smiley

Nick as Becca has said it so perfectly for me at 1:10  rofl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI0j7b5BcDM

yass... on to Blakey for Bach train... cheerleader .(pls Blake, do NOT give the little things hints to your F2 LOL)

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:21 am

I just really do not want TB to be Colton, or Ben 2.0.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:01 am

pavalygurl wrote:I just really do not want TB to be Colton, or Ben 2.0.  

I really don’t want Colton that is for sure. I could handle Ben.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:42 am

Colton is a disaster, IMO and very suscetible to torture by the tptb. Hes noo capable of being the Bachelor. He’s just too emotionally raw plus whoever sleeps with him wiil never get rid of him, ever, IMO. 
I’m not happy with Becca being sent to BIP and IMO causing him to be essentially hysterical. I hope she’s not going to sit there forever while cameras roll like they did when Arie dumped her.  SHE should be more sensitive. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:45 am

I doubt becca even wanted to be there but she still under contract so she was obligated to go  and it was a free trip jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47