SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:52 pm

@Frymama

i had to repost, bc i missed ur reply.

Shabby is his handler/ individual producer for Becca season. She was also Becca's handler for Arie season.

As we probably know, after F4 and beyond each contestant is assigned a spesific handler/producer to basically arrange them,serve all their needs and ofc act as their "friend".. RME..laugh out loud... (SCMIIW)

If we observe closely, in the leaked TMZ pics Shabby was missing. Understandable since it seems she was still on her job in "handling" and accompanying Blake post heartbreak/FRC.

Shabby along with Bill @billdixonish and several other are field producers.  yes..they seem to be responsible for the casts's ITMs etc. Elan has moved up the ladder as an Executive Producer..so as of now he is not handling a certain cast, per se.... IIRC he was Arie's handler (5-6 yrs ago) and Nick's handler (?)  (that would explain how close he is with those 2 Bachies and probably had played a huge role for both getting the stint). SCMIIW.

all IMO

Back to top Go down

BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:59 pm

Frymama wrote:
Joy15 wrote:In relation to my post above,

just in :
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmujHTEnwa0/?taken-by=nat2shabby

credit goes to reddit for noticing the tag. I think this would confirm that Blake was indeed in LA for 3-4 days last week.It seems he managed  to meeting up with and helping Shabby (his handler) for her home decor. He was seen at work on Mon in Denver, so this pic would most probably from last week IMO.

Strange that i even speculated last week that this particular IG screaming an "after meeting up with Shabby golden nugget" he directly has gotten from her giggling

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bme2n3HhHw1/?taken-by=balockaye.h

so..yeah...#BlakeforBachelor (ignore my annoying stan's voice that comes with it BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 2498057887 )

LOL...literally finished posting with questions about Shabby and how close that relationship seems when I saw this.  I have only paid attention to one other season like this, so I just don't know much history or dynamic patterns.  Is it common for the producers to get THAT close with the contestants?  I know Ashley I did with hers and I know many have become "friends", but this seems to be like big sister, little brother type relationship IMO.  He has such a soft spot for his sister, and they are so incredibly close.  The pics he has taken with Shabby almost remind me of the type of vibes in pics with sister, IMO.  Maybe I am just overanlyzing BIG TIME.....IDK

It depends on the contestant, but yes some become very close to their handler, some that come to mind Nick/Elan, Ben F/Cassie (Courtney talks about it in her book), Emily/Cassie, Elan/Arie, Tanner/Jessica, Becca/Natalie. On the other hand, some contestants absolutely hate their producer post show, Jillian was on Kaitlyn's pod and mentioned she couldn't talk to her producer for two years she was so mad at them (I think she had Cassie). Olivia also hated hers for obvious reasons.

But yes Blake and Natalie seem to be very close. Natalie even posted a pic a couple days ago thanking her husband (I think?) and Blake for helping her put up shelves in her new house. She lives in LA, so I assume it was last week when Blake was there.

Another thing that Robert Mills said in the podcast is that Blake cried almost all day the day he was dumped and the day after as well. He mentioned one of the producers was with him at dinner the day after Becca dumped him and he was just sitting there crying while eating dinner. I would assume that was Natalie with him. Ugggh broke my heart
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:12 pm

I don't have a clue who they'll go with. I hope it's not Blake, mostly because I don't find him all that interesting and have trouble understanding him when he talks too fast. I haven't talked to any of my family/friends who watch the show who want him to be TB. That's not the least bit scientific but they all say the same thing - that he got way too emotional, too fast. His family made it seem like that's something they worry about. I just don't see someone like him doing well as lead. JMO

I was getting the feeling that Ben was out so am not surprised to see that article. He has a restaurant opening right about the time filming would start. Even his appearance on BIP was part of a silly sketch and not a setup to be TB, imo.

I'm pretty sure they're talking to 2 or 3 guys right now and they all probably think they're in. BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:15 pm

I'm assuming the announcement will be on GMA again after BIP concludes since there's no after show.

At this point it's really Blake vs. Jason showdown.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:15 pm

sbolduc wrote:
Frymama wrote:
Joy15 wrote:In relation to my post above,

just in :
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmujHTEnwa0/?taken-by=nat2shabby

credit goes to reddit for noticing the tag. I think this would confirm that Blake was indeed in LA for 3-4 days last week.It seems he managed  to meeting up with and helping Shabby (his handler) for her home decor. He was seen at work on Mon in Denver, so this pic would most probably from last week IMO.

Strange that i even speculated last week that this particular IG screaming an "after meeting up with Shabby golden nugget" he directly has gotten from her giggling

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bme2n3HhHw1/?taken-by=balockaye.h

so..yeah...#BlakeforBachelor (ignore my annoying stan's voice that comes with it BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 2498057887 )

LOL...literally finished posting with questions about Shabby and how close that relationship seems when I saw this.  I have only paid attention to one other season like this, so I just don't know much history or dynamic patterns.  Is it common for the producers to get THAT close with the contestants?  I know Ashley I did with hers and I know many have become "friends", but this seems to be like big sister, little brother type relationship IMO.  He has such a soft spot for his sister, and they are so incredibly close.  The pics he has taken with Shabby almost remind me of the type of vibes in pics with sister, IMO.  Maybe I am just overanlyzing BIG TIME.....IDK

It depends on the contestant, but yes some become very close to their handler, some that come to mind Nick/Elan, Ben F/Cassie (Courtney talks about it in her book), Emily/Cassie, Elan/Arie, Tanner/Jessica, Becca/Natalie. On the other hand, some contestants absolutely hate their producer post show, Jillian was on Kaitlyn's pod and mentioned she couldn't talk to her producer for two years she was so mad at them (I think she had Cassie). Olivia also hated hers for obvious reasons.

But yes Blake and Natalie seem to be very close. Natalie even posted a pic a couple days ago thanking her husband (I think?) and Blake for helping her put up shelves in her new house. She lives in LA, so I assume it was last week when Blake was there.

Another thing that Robert Mills said in the podcast is that Blake cried almost all day the day he was dumped and the day after as well. He mentioned one of the producers was with him at dinner the day after Becca dumped him and he was just sitting there crying while eating dinner. I would assume that was Natalie with him. Ugggh broke my heart

@Joy15 and @sbolduc

Thanks sooo much for that BTS insight. OMG, that is heartbreaking, and makes me want it to be him even more. Bless his heart, he loved her so much IMO. I pray he can love that deeply again and that she wasn’t the love of his life. I am sure hope we get to see him get his girl and HEA.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:03 am

http://click1.e.usmagazine.com/uwmwbcgckqjsnjnpsgqvcszdgfsfygdffgjkhcdqgwncq_adtkhhydtmnmhdylhlsly.html?a=1ddf43687833ce19c0c34058f1b77fe6

Say Ben said no to Bach at this time.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:16 am

@sbolduc or anyone:

Where can I find the podcasts where Rob Mills discusses Blake and finale
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:35 am

Speaking of handlers, who was Jason’s ? I know he also said that he was a complete mess and cried all day after he was let go. It was just was not shown and a reason why some do not think he can have
the ‘ right’ emotions.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:05 am

Frymama wrote:@sbolduc or anyone:  

Where can I find the podcasts where Rob Mills discusses Blake and finale

here you go :

https://soundcloud.com/ewradio/the-bachelorette-becca-episode-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:15 am

albean99 wrote:I don't have a clue who they'll go with. I hope it's not Blake, mostly because I don't find him all that interesting and have trouble understanding him when he talks too fast. I haven't talked to any of my family/friends who watch the show who want him to be TB. That's not the least bit scientific but they all say the same thing - that he got way too emotional, too fast. His family made it seem like that's something they worry about. I just don't see someone like him doing well as lead. JMO

I was getting the feeling that Ben was out so am not surprised to see that article. He has a restaurant opening right about the time filming would start. Even his appearance on BIP was part of a silly sketch and not a setup to be TB, imo.

I'm pretty sure they're talking to 2 or 3 guys right now and they all probably think they're in. BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 4256136633

@albean99
I agree with everything you said. The thing I always think about is Blake’s mom saying she helped him through his anxiety attacks after the breakup before Becca. Let’s face it, BN is not the place for anyone that emotional, IMO - for OBVIOUS reasons. I just don’t think Blake has the control to date 25+ women, pick one who by some miracle is sincere and genuine and trustworthy. Don’t see it. Not at all. It’s an invitation to a breakdown, not that tptb cares. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:40 pm

I agree that Blake is a sensitive, very emotional guy (which TPTB would love to see in their lead. imo).
BUT.....as a lead I think he may do better because he would be the one in control. Not to say that the break-ups wouldn't be difficult, but I think we would see a different side of him.
I would love to see him as the next bachelor. I find his sensitivity and genuineness very appealing.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:44 pm

It'll be interesting to see how the tia/colton breakup and leaving bip next week will be handled because it feels as though his entire stint there is setting him up as possible lead. imo. I don't think MF ever puts all his eggs in one basket anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47