SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:06 pm

IMHO not posting pics of males on IG is not a sure sign the person does not or did not date. It is a choice they make to protect their privacy IMO. And we can also remain friends after a breakup. Here again not a sign they can be back together. Not all breakup ends in drama and not everyone wants fame and glory. In my opinion, it all depends on how Blake agree with the edits they made of him. But he also has a great example of Becca who looks to have found luv. If he is genuine, he will refuse the gig if they propose to him. Again, IMO, Blake does not tick all the boxes as little and as far as I saw him.

I kinda agree with RS who says that Colton is as close as Sean as they can find... although I have no idea how much faith is important for Colton. Seeing him in LA, going to BIP... I dunno. I do not have this vibe that he is very genuine. I may be wrong, but that is not the vibe I have

JMO

Back to top Go down

NYC - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:16 pm

HEA wrote:I would be VERY VERY disappointed if it is Colton or Josh Murray. I would prefer Ben boring back... As I did not watch becca season, I do not know Jason at all except his physical. So far I am not fond of the grease on his hair, it looks mafioso. I do not find particularly attractive Blake.

Every season I want a new incognito guy so I can learn to like or dislike and not have prejudged ideas... each season we have a recycle lead. Right now IMO prods do not care who as long as he has many supporters/fans.

When is the announcement? At the finale BIP? end-september?

You would have to see Jason in action to get why he has so many fans who think he'd be perfect for the role.  When I learned he was F3 (preseason), I couldn't believe Becca would keep a guy who looked, to me, like Count Dracula.  But after I got to see what we were shown, I definitely saw what she saw.  And, per Becca, he's a great kisser. He has also ditched the hair grease.

The announcement is tomorrow morning on GMA.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:23 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
HEA wrote:I would be VERY VERY disappointed if it is Colton or Josh Murray. I would prefer Ben boring back... As I did not watch becca season, I do not know Jason at all except his physical. So far I am not fond of the grease on his hair, it looks mafioso. I do not find particularly attractive Blake.

Every season I want a new incognito guy so I can learn to like or dislike and not have prejudged ideas... each season we have a recycle lead. Right now IMO prods do not care who as long as he has many supporters/fans.

When is the announcement? At the finale BIP? end-september?

You would have to see Jason in action to get why he has so many fans who think he'd be perfect for the role.  When I learned he was F3 (preseason), I couldn't believe Becca would keep a guy who looked, to me, like Count Dracula.  But after I got to see what we were shown, I definitely saw what she saw.  And, per Becca, he's a great kisser.  He has also ditched the hair grease.

The announcement is tomorrow morning on GMA.

I can only base my like and dislike on physical. Yes I read that he has many fans and I listened to his speech at the MTA. I am still standing that I do not like all this grease in his hair laugh out loud

OH the announcement is that soon? wow! I thought it was only some bachelors singles vs couples

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:28 pm

I cannot see Jason (or Jason’s family) down with fitness instructors, IG influencers or models. Of course he’ll end up with someone attractive, but that whole segment wouldn’t work for him IMO. I’m so hoping it’s Jason, and if it is I hope they have a realistic group of contestants.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:48 pm

Blake ... Jason ....and Colton would give their eye teeth, so to speak, to get the gig as next Bach :yes:  A possible love connection is a bonus if it happens ...and regardless of their edit... the main reason for applying for this show is exposure and adventure.  To think one contestant is their for “the right reason” and he other isn’t ... is just kidding yours of IMHO.   We see what we want to see, we like who we want to like and hate who we want to hate ... opinions won’t change ... no right or no wrong ... just opinions based on life experiences...

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:54 pm

SFoster wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

IMO Young means Colton!!

IMO Blake is smart enough to realize that he has better odds, within BN, of developing a relationship with known variables out there from previous season, where he can date and establish a relationship privately, spending as much time with a person as he wants off camera, than to take a gamble on 25 unknown crazies, none of which he may want to propose to at the end. Not to mention if he's interested in someone else entirely in the Denver area. He still follows his ex and she follows him, and she has not dated anyone since him (no pics in her IG) so maybe they are still seeing each other. Who knows?

ETA: And Blake also saw Becca struggle that last week and yet pick the guy that had questionable values, which she didn't learn about until after she got engaged to him. Maybe Blake (or any of the guys) can see that could happen to them too, since they have no access to sm during filming.

I don’t think young necessarily means Colton. If you recall they had 22 year old Bekah as a suitor for 36 year old Arie.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:58 pm

Bekah was one contestant. RS is implying "they're" young, meaning "plenty" of the ones he knows of so far.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:05 pm

As far as who posts Bible verses regularly, that would be Connor. He posts his devotional almost every day on his IG story. But I don't think he's the next Bachelor. laugh out loud

I still think it's Colton. He has been pictured with Blake and/or Jason several times in the last week. He's the common denominator. We haven't seen Blake and Jason together without Colton. Of course, JMO.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:09 pm

SFoster wrote:Bekah was one contestant. RS is implying "they're" young, meaning "plenty" of the ones he knows of so far.

They were many young ones on Arie’s season too, that was likely because Peter was who they casted for initially.  But, IMO, I don’t think the girls being young points to no one guy in particular. Even “RS” said in reference to the girls that “they’re always young.”
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:31 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
SFoster wrote:Bekah was one contestant. RS is implying "they're" young, meaning "plenty" of the ones he knows of so far.

They were many young ones on Arie’s season too, that was likely because Peter was who they casted for initially.  But, IMO, I don’t think the girls being young points to no one guy in particular. Even “RS” said in reference to the girls that “they’re always young.”
Agree the cast age isn’t a good clue.
A younger lead is more likely to choose someone younger than him; the older a man is the more likely he is to choose a woman with a large age gap. That parallels real life in many cases and makes 24-27 the ideal for the majority of cast women just like in RL - women in that age range seem to often be most desired.
From Arie’s season, Jacqueline (in a pod interview) said she often dated men in their early 40s; Vanessa said on her podcast that she was in a relationship with a guy 11 yrs older when she was 23 or 24. Examples that show there are women in the younger category that want older so it’s a good pool for a Bach of any age.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:44 pm

Arie's girls:

26 or younger: 14
27 to 29: 9
30 or older: 6 (oldest was 33)

Becca was the oldest in the F4 at 27. The other 3 were 25, 26, and 26.

No matter who the lead is, I would expect this same mix of ages this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:21 pm

Maybe he is one of the one's going to GMA for the couples whatever game.

https://twitter.com/johngraham262/status/1035975933549662208

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47