SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nyc - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe he is one of the one's going to GMA for the couples whatever game.

https://twitter.com/johngraham262/status/1035975933549662208

I figured he just meant look for him in the ads, not necessarily that he'll be there in person.  But who knows?

Why in the heck would he not smile, at least a little, in the ads? I'm sure he was directed not to, but is an unsmiling face supposed to make you want to use their product?

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

nyc - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:25 pm

It seems that Facebook and Instagram are having an outage now, so I wouldn't rely on that for any sleuthing info of the new Bachelor right now.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:26 pm

@Buckeye_Fan OH you're probably correct!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:32 pm

RS just reconfirmed that it’s Colton.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:03 pm

mbl wrote:RS just reconfirmed that it’s Colton.

Rats!! (if RS is correct). However I am nyc - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 3552228123 he is wrong. I will watch for sleuthers' finds and posters comments but my heart won't be in it like it would be for Jason, my first pick, or Blake.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:04 pm

Well if it's Colton, then he surely has proven that he can take direction from the producers. After all, they like leads that can be molded and sculpted any which way they want. nyc - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 623245435

The real test is if he and Elan are friends at the end. Elan doesn't suffer bullsheeters.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:08 pm

Blake is hanging out with Kristina this weekend. A poster on reddit just shared a photo of them together at a Rockies baseball game this afternoon. Yeah, I know he could still get the red eye to get to NYC, but you'd think he'd be getting ready for his trip if he is flying out later and not spending it at a baseball game.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:20 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Blake is hanging out with Kristina this weekend.  A poster on reddit just shared a photo of them together at a Rockies baseball game this afternoon.  Yeah, I know he could still get the red eye to get to NYC, but you'd think he'd be getting ready for his trip if he is flying out later and not spending it at a baseball game.

that would be a couple i would follow  nyc - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 1f60d where is this photo!! i need to see, it might be the only thing i will except if he is not bach giggling
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:32 pm

So are those old pics Colton has uploaded to his IG story? He's making us believe he's camping in the hills of Colorado tonight laugh out loud

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:08 pm

I can't imagine why producers would go with Colton when they have both Jason and Blake available. It makes no sense. As for Blake hanging out with Kristina, I don't see that as being an impediment. If she wants to come on his season, I'm sure she is more than welcome to do that.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:18 pm

It seems like Wills, John Graham, Ben and Nick are all in New York for GMA tomorrow. I also saw that Grocery Store Joe is going to be on Dancing With the Stars. ABC never ceases to surprise me.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:23 pm

Apparently ABC is doing a Bach couples vs singles game.

More than likely Ashley/Jared will be there too. And, I wouldn't be surprised to see Arie/Lauren since they love publicity as much as Ashley/Jared.

I'll just come here for updates of announcements. Have no interest in seeing any of these people...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47