SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nyc - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:18 pm

@LeapofFaith laugh out loud 11 or 12 hours from now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

nyc - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@LeapofFaith laugh out loud 11 or 12 hours from now.

ahhh thanks yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:31 pm

@LeapofFaith

announcement about 12 hours from now. Usually during the 8 a.m. ET block of the show.

Evidently Kendall and Bibi are in NYC as well. They are hanging out with Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:33 pm

ReneeM wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

Goodness me! You are on nyc - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 1105969562 rock :Thanktwo
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:35 pm

Curious - is Tia enroute?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:37 pm

Maybe Colton thinks it's him and 5 minutes before they'll tell him he's just participating in the stupid game thing? If only!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:No SM from Jason since his IG story from the Wingfest which ended Sunday. I hope he wasn't Luke Pell'd.

If it is Colton, IMHO they had his eye on him/storyboard since casting for Becca's season. I really don't mind if he's TB. I think he's a good guy.
He may be a good guy. But he's only been in one real relationship that seems to have lasted about 6 months or so, and now he's ready to get engaged? I can't do it.

I'll still be here and reading though, can't quit this place :yes:

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:42 pm

mindless wrote:Maybe Colton thinks it's him and 5 minutes before they'll tell him he's just participating in the stupid game thing? If only!

cantstopl rofl nyc - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 3806527698 :yes: High clap
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:43 pm

I don't hold anything against anyone that hasn't dated a lot. My godchild married her 2nd boyfriend. They've been married for 10 yrs and have two beautiful boys.

She was 29 when she got married. She wasn't going to date anyone she wasn't remotely interested in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:43 pm

Al wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:No SM from Jason since his IG story from the Wingfest which ended Sunday. I hope he wasn't Luke Pell'd.

If it is Colton, IMHO they had his eye on him/storyboard since casting for Becca's season. I really don't mind if he's TB. I think he's a good guy.
He may be a good guy. But he's only been in one real relationship that seems to have lasted about 6 months or so, and now he's ready to get engaged? I can't do it.

I'll still be here and reading though, can't quit this place :yes:

Also don't forget that relationship was definitely quite public as is this one with Tia.

The guy is just not ready for this. If he does get engaged, I give it about a week post filming...

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:45 pm

I see it as the opposite. If he really falls in love, he'll know it's for real since he seem's to know what he wants. He abstained from sex because he didn't meet the right one. That to me says a lot IMHO. He wasn't interested in jumping in the sack for one night stands just so he could say he did.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't hold anything against anyone that hasn't dated a lot. My godchild married her 2nd boyfriend. They've been married for 10 yrs and have two beautiful boys.

She was 29 when she got married. She wasn't going to date anyone she wasn't remotely interested in.

My guess is that your godchild was more mature than Colton to begin with; different upbringing and life choices etc...Plus women in general mature before men, that’s pretty standard I think. 29 is very different in life experience. Colton is very young 26 . In Colton’s case, there are more than just age or dating history that doesn’t bode well for him for wearing the Bachelor’s skin. There was never such an outcry from so many segments of the viewers this time around, it’s not a ‘ not liking the guy’ factor as much as people can SEE he is NOT READY for what it involves. And WE are certainly not ready to believe his storyline...after all these years there are many who are savvy to the process, despite the repetitive storyline, and the fact that TPTB is not listening to its own crowd is very demoralizing and stupid IMHO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47