SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:07 am

I think I kind of feel relieved actually. Blake and Jason were put on high pedestals they could've never lived up to and they would've been torn down eventually if they were the lead. At least with Colton we don't have to worry about that.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:16 am

So I read Colton is next bachelor.I knew it and called it, there was signs everywhere. When Becca appeared that sealed it for me
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:19 am

I don't know why I am surprised at the continual level of tone-deafness from tptb.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:29 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:29 am

Well didn't watch Arie's season, didn't really watch Becca's season (saw a total of two episodes I think, enough to think Blake was adorable so would have watched if he was the lead) and ain't no way in hell I'm watching this smirky, personality less dolt. See this board next summer I guess? Assuming I care enough for whoever the next Bachelorette ends up being.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:31 am

bluwavz wrote:

Really? Are they going to revoke the offer after making a big announcement on GMA? Or are they going to pull a two Bachelors and let the women vote on night one? That would be funny if after all this and thinking he'd secured the bag, Colton loses the gig. Doubt it though - likely just Fleiss being a twat as usual on social media.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:35 am

I think the average viewer is happier with this announcement than you thnk. I just messaged a few of my friends who watch ... they watch causally and don’t go on boards ... they are all happy ... commmets are that he seems like a nice guy ... one said ... just glad it’s not Blake.

ETA ... they watch BIP too

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:00 am

@northernviewer adding to this, ratings for the franchise has been on a slow downward slide.
TPTB have been working Colton’s storyline for 6 months. I don’t think TPTB are as worried about losing loyal past viewers as much as what can they do to bring in future new viewers.
I’m not saying Colton will do this, I’m saying this is what I think is going on with TPTB.
Obviously, from MFs tweet above water cooler talk is already on the move.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:00 am

lleyki wrote:Well didn't watch Arie's season, didn't really watch Becca's season (saw a total of two episodes I think, enough to think Blake was adorable so would have watched if he was the lead) and ain't no way in hell I'm watching this smirky, personality less dolt. See this board next summer I guess? Assuming I care enough for whoever the next Bachelorette ends up being.

That might be Tia if no one out shines her.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:09 am

Kashathediva wrote:@northernviewer adding to this, ratings for the franchise has been on a slow downward slide.
TPTB have been working Colton’s storyline for 6 months. I don’t think TPTB are as worried about losing loyal past viewers as much as what can they do to bring in future new viewers.
I’m not saying Colton will do this, I’m saying this is what I think is going on with TPTB.
 Good points Kasha ...this show needs a makeover.  Colton is a celebrity athlete, him and Arie are as close to a real celebrity as they’re going to get at this point, so I think they want to capitalize on that celebrity status for ratings.

The problem with them going the recycled contestant route is that the leads are basically “ nobodies” and it’s become stale and not getting new viewers.  They couldn’t care less about SM comments, it’s all about ratings and viewership ... target markets and advertising dollars ... stuff like that.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:22 am

How is Colton a celebrity athlete? Pretty sure he hasn't played a single NFL game. His biggest claim to fame before this seems to be dating Aly. It's like he's only interested in women if it brings him fame and attention. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:34 am

Yeah, that celebrity athlete descriptor of him burns me every time I hear it. My cousin played in more NFL games (back in the 70's) than he did and my cousin is not a celebrity athlete by any means. There were 2 professional athletes on this season that are more celebrity athletes than Colton.

His claim to fame was dating a world class gymnast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47