SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wishfulthinking - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

Post by notarose May 7th 2018, 12:54 pm

Joy15 wrote:I have always loved Nick and Sharleen's friendship!. Andy is awesome...he is not bothered by his wifey's "other boys" laugh out loud.

It always warms my heart to see a beautiful friendship came out from this silly show. I can still remember clearly how eloquent Sharleen wrote about Nick in her blog, and why she was team Nick all season (on MeAndi's).  hearthumbsup

Anybody knows what is Nick up to being in NYC?
To the bolded, I don’t know giggling  however since he was given free airfare to attend the fundraiser m&g he may have extended his stay to mix business with pleasure. Becca’s season will air soon and based on his convo with Juliette (podcast) he is likely in the process of monetizing the Bette parody. When he told her the Arie/Becca breakup scene had over 6M hits on Facebook, I was surprised. That’s serious viewership and bargaining power for sponsorship. Also, Kyle has production cred so that enhances the pitch. Doing vid weekly is going to be more expensive. The break up scene was in a house so no set design was required. Also, costume requirements were just wigs. Nick/Becca might need a few party dresses this time round.
For Stagecoach, Nick met with Boohoo staff in person to arrange sponsor details. I think he likes to connect in person at some point with the companies he is aligned with. Perhaps he is doing that as part of his NY stay.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

wishfulthinking - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

Post by notarose May 8th 2018, 1:31 pm

Yesterday Nick was interviewed for one of the Betches podcasts.
wishfulthinking - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 14 84a2df10
SC from IG insta  

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 May 8th 2018, 2:25 pm

@notarose Thanks! Is this photo or video, tried to find it on their insta stories, thanks! Smiley
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose May 8th 2018, 3:01 pm

mistygracie74 wrote:@notarose Thanks! Is this photo or video, tried to find it on their insta stories, thanks! Smiley
Insta story. It is now expired.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 May 8th 2018, 6:23 pm

notarose wrote:Yesterday Nick was interviewed for one of the Betches podcasts.
wishfulthinking - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 14 84a2df10
SC from IG insta  
Sorry Nick but you do not have a bad side !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose May 8th 2018, 7:30 pm

@nickviall New York, you’re like my “what if” person. That person who whenever you’re together there is an undeniable chemistry, but life has kept you apart. Maybe it’s timing, maybe it’s other people, or maybe it’s a just fear of taking the leap. What if a few sacrifices were made and a few bridges burnt? I think we could be magic. Till next time NYC #nyc
wishfulthinking - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 14 E1dfb910
wishfulthinking - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 14 14990410
wishfulthinking - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 14 1b64e910
Nick’s IG

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker May 8th 2018, 7:53 pm

notarose wrote:@nickviall New York, you’re like my “what if” person. That person who whenever you’re together there is an undeniable chemistry, but life has kept you apart. Maybe it’s timing, maybe it’s other people, or maybe it’s a just fear of taking the leap. What if a few sacrifices were made and a few bridges burnt? I think we could be magic. Till next time NYC #nyc
wishfulthinking - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 14 E1dfb910
wishfulthinking - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 14 14990410
wishfulthinking - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 14 1b64e910
Nick’s IG

As an NYC-gal myself, I agree that New York is a good look and vibe for Nick. It seemed to suit him very well from what I've seen of him the past few days, away from the intensity of Bachelor Nation in LA. I know he's out finding acting roles there, but if he ever did make the move out here, I certainly wouldn't complain... #WishfulThinking

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose May 8th 2018, 8:48 pm

wishfulthinking - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 14 3806527698  the crew from @betches (4 of them) are teasing the heck out of him in the comment section. Now I’m really looking forward to the podcast. rofl

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass May 8th 2018, 9:33 pm

I wonder if he had a visit with Andi? I always think he still has a feeling for her and if she would want to pursue it they would get together.

My opinion of course.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose May 8th 2018, 10:25 pm

nikikass wrote:I wonder if he had a visit with Andi?   I always think he still has a feeling for her and if she would want to pursue it they would get together.  

My opinion of course.  

What if was very much his catch phrase attached to Kaitlyn’s season. I don’t think the caption is in reference to either Andi or Kaitlyn. It does, however, suggest he may have met someone recently. Not necessarily in NYC because IMO he is using the city as an analogy. If it is in reference to someone he has already met then it suggests going deeper.  If not, then it outlnes his philosophy of what a relationship with a city or person requires. Smiley
It’s also a relatable caption that shows his ability to communicate in a way that speaks to common life experiences or views of others.
JMO

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass May 8th 2018, 10:42 pm

@notarose

I didn’t see any caption. Or really follow the thread that closely. Just a feeling I get. And with Nick being in NYC it made me think that i hope they went out for coffee. Now that they both had their turns as the lead and it didn’t work out. They have that common ground. Talking and being friendly and getting occasionally when they are in town would be really great. For both of them!

It would be fun to see a relationship blossom on a somewhat normal level.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose May 8th 2018, 10:51 pm

nikikass wrote:@notarose

I didn’t see any caption.  Or really follow the thread that closely.  Just a feeling I get.  And with Nick being in NYC it made me think that i hope they went out for coffee.  Now that they both had their turns as the lead and it didn’t work out.  They have that common ground.  Talking and being friendly and getting occasionally when they are in town would be really great.  For both of them!  

It would be fun to see a relationship blossom on a somewhat normal level.  

Went to her IG. She’s been in San Fran for at least 4 days.

Back to Nick and LA bestbud!

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

+44
Zashi
mistygracie74
Jolena
pikake
lilcanfroggy