SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nyc - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

Post by notarose Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:50 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:LOL at the DM’s usage of “friend” to presumably refer to Ashley laugh out loud
These two I actually believe are friends and will remain only friends. I mean, I would welcome the drama if aim proven wrong, but I doubt it laugh out loud

nyc - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 3 3806527698 I think the friend he went with was Jared. giggling
If Nick hadn’t posed with Ashley then rumors would have started about Ashley and Jared JMO.
:yes: Ash is solid in the friend zone.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

nyc - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:01 pm

notarose wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:LOL at the DM’s usage of “friend” to presumably refer to Ashley laugh out loud
These two I actually believe are friends and will remain only friends. I mean, I would welcome the drama if aim proven wrong, but I doubt it laugh out loud

nyc - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 3 3806527698  I think the friend he went with was Jared. giggling
If Nick hadn’t posed with Ashley then rumors would have started about Ashley and Jared JMO.
:yes:  Ash is solid in the friend zone.

Agreed.  Although I would bet Ashley was with them.

**edited** so I'm kind of thinking they just continued on with a night out and ended up at the same place, then going out to eat later.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spoilers)

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:49 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
notarose wrote:

nyc - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 3 3806527698  I think the friend he went with was Jared. giggling
:yes:  Ash is solid in the friend zone.

Agreed.  Although I would bet Ashley was with them.

**edited** so I'm kind of thinking they just continued on with a night out and ended up at the same place, then going out to eat later.

Nick has promoted Boohoo several times in the past, in fact BoohooMan tweeted his pic today, so this was IMO a paid appearance for him. Ashley, Kendall, and Bekah were also wearing Boohoo clothing so it’s kinda great that they all get to hear Snoop Dog while all were likely on the job.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:06 pm

ET interview quote:
Viall is, however, looking forward to pursuing his acting career.

"I’ve always been told you have to be patient, but I’ve been really lucky. I got to do a quick cameo on Family Guy... and I did a guest star role on Teachers," he revealed. "I’m working really hard, taking it very seriously, and I’m very lucky to have a lot of people giving me really good advice and looking out for me. So I’m thankful and we’ll see how it goes."

"Being a part of The Bachelor world gives you a platform, and it opens some doors, but at the same time, I think you have to break some doors down in terms of getting your credibility," Viall continued. "That’s the only thing. I’m working really hard and I just don’t want anyone to assume that I’m taking it for granted or assume that anything’s owed to me."

"I’m honest with myself that I’m sure I have some critics, but again, very thankful that people in this industry and people in the casting world have at least opened the door for me and given me a chance, and given me an opportunity to show them what I can do and that I’m willing to work hard," he said.
Source

Vid of interview at beginning of article.
The print doesn’t quite match up with the actual live interview.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:11 pm

nyc - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 3 Ed667310
Source

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:22 pm

Love all the great things Nick supports !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:21 pm

Rollerblading

nickviall IG stories

https://www.instagram.com/nickviall/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:43 pm

show-off nyc - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 3 3806527698 ... but he is really good ... rolling rotfl

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:18 pm

If you watch Ashley I instgram story Nick is there with her and Jared for someone's Birthday party !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:03 pm

ashley_iaconetti IG stories

https://www.instagram.com/ashley_iaconetti/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:46 pm

Nice to see everyone hanging out together and joking around laugh out loud

nyc - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 3 259c9110

nyc - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 3 9889f810
kristinaschulman IG story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:44 pm

whit90 wrote:If you watch Ashley I instgram story Nick is there with her and Jared for someone's Birthday party !

It was Naz Perez’s 28th birthday. She was a producer on Kaitlyn’s season then moved on to other work before Nick was Bach.
nyc - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 3 78eb3c10
Source

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

+44
Zashi
mistygracie74
Jolena
pikake
lilcanfroggy