SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 31 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:23 pm

What a great way to get pampered!

https://www.instagram.com/stories/nickviall/?hl=af

nickviall IG stories

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 31 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

Post by mistygracie74 Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:15 pm

@GuardianAngel Love Nick's day of pampering! Smiley https://instagram.com/p/BmomoVCneYrNick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 31 38862510
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:01 pm

Source

US mag interview
Three times were enough for Nick Viall! The reality TV alum opened up to Us Weekly about his experiences as the Bachelor, noting that he has no interest in joining the franchise for a fourth time.

While at Face Haus’ grand opening at Los Angeles’ USC Village on Saturday, August 18, Us asked the 37-year-old what it would take to return as the Bachelor. “Imprisonment? I don’t know. A gun?” he joked. He unfortunately did not find true love on any of of his three tries. He came in second on both Andi Dorfman’s season of The Bachelorette and Kaitlyn Bristowe’s season of The Bachelorette.
When he became the Bachelor on season 21, he proposed to Vanessa Grimaldi. However, they broke up less than a year later. Grimaldi later revealed that she preferred to date someone who was more private and less on social media. However, Viall isn’t as picky with that.
“I don’t like to put any limits. Personally, I think limits like that are kinda silly. Things like whether someone’s on social media or not, the reality is, whether you’re someone who’s a public figure or not, a lot of people have a pretty strong social media – it’s almost like the new norm,” Viall told Us. “But sometimes it can be refreshing that someone is less involved in that. I’m more looking for more specific things rather than the peripheral, whether they have an Instagram following. It’s more about connection than that kind of stuff.”
The Dancing With the Stars season 24 alum also told Us that while close friend and former Bachelor Ben Higgins is a fan favorite, he’d be surprised if Higgins returned as the Bachelor. “I really don’t [think so]. It would be a lot. I mean, you never know. Last time I checked, I don’t think he would do it,” he told Us. “I really have no idea who will be the next Bachelor, but I hope it’s Blake [Horstmann].”

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:10 pm

@notarose Interesting interview. Vanessa was bothered by his SM? Unless he is one of those people who never put their phone down, that is not really a concern for me. Personality, sense of humour, kindness and respect would be more important.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:16 pm

Sprite wrote:@notarose Interesting interview. Vanessa was bothered by his SM? Unless he is one of those people who never put their phone down, that is not really a concern for me. Personality, sense of humour, kindness and respect would be more important.

He would be hypocritical, correct?, if he felt someone with SM couldn’t be for him given he has SM presence and has fun with it.
I like that his focus is connection because potential love is about feeling so that’s the wave to ride Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:32 pm

^^ pretty sure that comment about Vanessa is being taken out of context. It was when she was asked about dating again, when she was seeing someone unrelated to the show, and was not directed at Nick at all. I will try and find the article and link it here.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:35 pm

sbolduc wrote:^^ pretty sure that comment about Vanessa is being taken out of context. It was when she was asked about dating again, when she was seeing someone unrelated to the show, and was not directed at Nick at all. I will try and find the article and link it here.

I took it be the interviewer mentioned it and Nick responded specific to his own view on his current dating life. It’s what reporters do.

Last edited by notarose on Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:39 pm

notarose wrote:
sbolduc wrote:^^ pretty sure that comment about Vanessa is being taken out of context. It was when she was asked about dating again, when she was seeing someone unrelated to the show, and was not directed at Nick at all. I will try and find the article and link it here.

I took it be the interviewer mentioned it and Nick responded specific to his own view on his current dating life. It’s what reporters do.

I was more responding to Sprites comment. Which I agree those qualities are more important, but I think Vanessa comment was taken out of context by the interviewer.

But agree with your comment above.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:47 pm

Caption: This is how you make a photo all about you #selfless #sunday
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 31 Dd4b0310
SC
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 31 Da3d2310
Nick’s IG

Podcast guest
https://player.fm/series/spermcast/ep-017-sperm-contestant-13-nick-viall-the-bachelor

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:11 pm

Nick's instagram story SmileyNick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 31 37139110

from danijo02's instagram story: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 31 37568110
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:36 am

Podcast descriptor:
Nick Viall needs some dating advice. He is sliding into a girls DM's and needs a female perspective as to whether this girl is into him or not. Nick also lets the girls know if a "Thirst Trap" photo works and what's the best type of photo to grab someones attention. Nick is full of social media wisdom and is sharing it all.
https://idontgetit.libsyn.com/ep90-thirst-trapping-with-nick-viall

Great story about a specific woman he is currently in contact with but waiting to meet.  He refers to it as ongoing and speaks very highly about her clever encouragement of the chase. It was fun listening to his level of excitement. From the details he gave, IMO she understands the power of feminine allure plus Nick has always valued conversation and he alludes to her being a worthy conversationalist and intriguing.

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 31 08963710
Carly’s IG story
Source
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 31 D1287b10
Nick’s IG
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 31 8ad7e510
Wills IG

Curious as to when Nick’s contract is done. Ben H announced his was done on the Almost Famous pod when Arie’s season finished airing however he may have had extended contract time because of being on WG. Anyone know if the lead 2 yr contract end with a new Bach announcement, when the season begins airing, or when the season ends? question

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:54 pm

@notarose that's a good question. I would imagine the contract has a start date (date signed and accepted) and an end date. It would make sense to me that it would be 2 yrs from the date it was originally signed? By that time there would have been two bachelor season's aired.

Example
Signed:
Sept /17 to Sept /19

TB Jan 18
TB Jan 19 and almost the rest of the year to Sept/19

Throw in BWG and BIP, not sure how that affects the contracts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

+44
Zashi
mistygracie74
Jolena
pikake
lilcanfroggy