SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Page 2 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:05 am

@vernie113, great to hear!! Hope everything will continue getting better!!

And yep, baddys reactions to Jo are always so funny and right in. He’s so awesome with, to and for her Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:47 pm

@Pinkpincess the post has to be moved to the Spoiler thread, or it has to be deleted. NO spoilers in any threads other than the current season.

Let me know if you can move it, if you want me to move it, or just delete it. Since this is a Fan thread, the poster needs to be asked permission.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:21 pm

They haven’t insta’d all day, I wonder if they’re both busy with something. I would think if one was just accompanying the other, the one not working would be teasing on sm.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:28 pm

@Alanna JoJo is definitely “working” today. Check your PM’s (I can message anyone else who would like to know as well) Smiley

Also, since they’re only supposed to be there for a couple of days, I’m guessing they’re heading home at some point tomorrow.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:54 pm

Kind of suspected the reason why they were in LA just because of the others who also flew out to LA too and what was happening today
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:56 pm

Could Jo BE anymore obsessed?? Shes always snuggled into him & it’s freaking too adorable for words.

https://instagram.com/p/BgXct_TBYt9/

ETA: he replied “magozy” to her caption of “cozy” laugh out loud funny and loving!! A MAN!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:37 am

Happy two years of meeting each other to these two!

It’s been fun with you ladies Smiley

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:45 am

I’m such a fan girl for them laugh out loud I love that he stuck to his word and has proved everything that he promised. It’s so attractive in a man and now he spends lots of time on his podcast patting himself on the back for his relationship and it’s adorable.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:54 am

She was in such awe of him on the first night that it was honestly one of the cutest things I’ve seen on this show. Remember when she finally walked away from him after their kissing and dancing and it was almost like she wanted to fall to the ground? laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:00 am

Ash2214 wrote:She was in such awe of him on the first night that it was honestly one of the cutest things I’ve seen on this show. Remember when she finally walked away from him after their kissing and dancing and it was almost like she wanted to fall to the ground? laugh out loud

Yep!! She was like (and still is) silly putty with him laugh out loud so cute. You could pretty much see Jo melting when she met him and he started to pay attention to her. She was like surprised he was paying attention to her when she was the only gal there and it was her show laugh out loud heartbeat

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:53 am

You could tell she was so nervous, but so excited here laugh out loud

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xSFu4oLlezM

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:59 am

I love that she told him he can be crude with her??!? laugh out loud oh Jo. I think she was just nervously going on and on because she was so enamored. Hilarious.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

+30
bluwavz
Lennoxcolinrolland
nikikass
vernie113
Norcalgal