SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Page 29 of 71 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 50 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 29 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by vernie113 Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:58 am

My apologies if I am not doing this right. Shows interview with Jojo where she says she likes to make Jordan court her still. She is now at a point where they are living their life together and they live it. She also said that for their future kids, Jordan would be the disciplinarian as she sees him discipline Jackson when he does something wrong to teach him a lesson. She really looks so happy and in love.

http://people.com/tv/jojo-fletcher-on-taking-things-slow-with-fiance-jordan-rogers-i-still-make-him-court-me/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 29 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by vernie113 Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:02 pm

Jojo added that Jordan still opens the door for her and they have now date nights 3x a week when it used to be just one. We know she loves date night.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:41 pm

Lonely picture in Dallas of Jordan and Jackson waiting for mom or a squirrel. They must be missing Jojo so much. 
https://instagram.com/p/BiFRM_2FqJn/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:58 pm

That is very cute. He must be missing her. I guess JoJo is returning today. I was looking at the details of the house in the background. It seems like it's the same house - the fixtures are the same. Strange though. If they moved out all their furniture already, how are they surviving in that house? I wonder if they'd be off soon to their vacation house in Cali or if they'd move in fully into another house very soon.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:44 pm

Sorry for the double post but just spotted this article. Do my eyes deceive me or does JoJo's necklace spell the word fiancé in the videos?

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-nations-jojo-fletcher-shows-us-easy-diy-decor/
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:16 am

Very nice article and a good read.
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-couple-jojo-fletcher-and-jordan-rodgers-were-just-dating-and-having-fun-who-knows-when-well-get-married-23897.php

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:56 pm

It looks JoJo and Jordan are actually moving all of their furniture into a storage unit. I’m assuming they’re getting ready for their move to CA for maybe May through July or whatever it is. They probably figure why pay rent for two places? I would imagine they have another place lined up for when they do get home and will then just move their furniture in there once their lease starts or perhaps they bought or will buy a place.

They’re lucky with all of their family and friends in Dallas that they can just stay with them if needed during this three month span. I’m really looking forward to seeing potential projects they have lined up out there.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:22 pm

I thought it was an elevator not a storage unit based on Jordan's story (I saw buttons beside Jojo) and their boxes were on a red trailer?!!

But I'm curious what their big plans are too!

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:35 pm

@Boshem yeah, they’re in an elevator with all of their boxes, but if you look at Jordan’s story with them driving in the car, IMO they’re clearly passing by all storage units with orange doors. Plus, if they were buying or renting some sort of condo I would think it would be in a really nice place, but that elevator was looking trashy laugh out loud

They might have an upper level storage unit, especially since they probably have a ton of stuff.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:16 pm

That makes sense! I guess storage units look different then where I'm from laugh out loud I looked again and it definitely looks like it.. Plus they probably wouldn't live in a condo since they have a big dog.

Definitely a lease starting in May. I wonder if they're doing something like they did last year with extra tv

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:52 pm

No clue what they could possibly be up to with the move to Cali. But the extra tv is a good guess. I won't be surprised if this could be a part of their "big plans" for 2018. Also, pretty soon I imagine they'd be going to Cabo to celebrate their 2 year anniversary.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:04 pm

It will be interesting to see if they have one major project lined up out there or if they have a few smaller projects lined up and instead of traveling back and forth frequently they figured to just enjoy themselves out there for the three months.

I would imagine the majority of their stuff is now in storage since they’ve been doing this for a couple of weeks now. It will be interesting to see if they really are taking that Cabo trip or if she just put it out there for the ad laugh out loud if they do go on that trip, then I’m guessing the “move” would happen after that. Who knows!

Last edited by Ash2214 on Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 71 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 50 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

+30
bluwavz
Lennoxcolinrolland
nikikass
vernie113
Norcalgal