SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Page 35 of 71 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 53 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 35 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 04, 2018 8:19 am

@elena.shayk girl, don’t say permanent move laugh out loud we’ll take this stuff for three months, but I’m at least glad they’ll be back to Dallas in three months laugh out loud

It seems like he was driving JoJo and her crew for her project around all day, so that was sweet.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 35 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 04, 2018 8:46 am

elena.shayk wrote:@vernie113 Thank you for sharing this article.
I'm so happy they made a permanent move to LA because now we'll get adorable pics like this!! Keep them coming, I'm not complaining laugh out loud
It’s not a permanent move. JoJo clearly said on her ig stories that she was looking for a summer vacation rental for 3-4 months, she said in her ig caption from a day ago that it was going to be a long summer vacay for them, and she liked a comment on one of her photos where someone replied to another person saying “they’re only in LA for 3-4 months then back to Dallas.” And it’s highly unlikely these dailymail pics are going to come out left and right while they’re there; just doesn’t work like that. Papz are busy ppl, and JoJo and Jordan aren’t in the media any longer.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 04, 2018 8:51 am

^ Not even to mention the fact that they put all their bigger household item pieces in a Dallas storage, and only brought a few suitcases with them of only clothes.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri May 04, 2018 8:58 am

Wow guyss! my mistake I used the wrong term!
Well I don't except an article about them everyday, I just shared my excitement no idea

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 04, 2018 9:03 am

^ Im excited (I think..?) for whatever she’s working on. Hopefully more details come out soon.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 04, 2018 9:46 am

I love love love them but please no more staged photo ops of feeding each other corn dogs laugh out loud do people do that even??! Usually we’re fighting over the last bite...kinda kidding laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 04, 2018 10:01 am

^ It was for the shoot.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 04, 2018 12:15 pm

Yeah, I don’t think people realize they were doing a photoshoot on the pier yesterday for JoJo’s project. She had on multiple outfits that she was modeling. For the photoshoot the professional photographer was taking pictures of them playing arcade games, eating corn dogs, walking on the pier, etc. The paps essentially got pictures of JoJo and Jordan’s photoshoot yesterday for her project.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Fri May 04, 2018 2:56 pm

I don't think Jordan is part of the scheduled photoshoot/project (maybe background staff laugh out loud ). Jojo changed her outfit several times when she was on the pier and Jordan remained in the same outfit. Jordan was wearing his regular clothes we've seen before IMO if he was part of the shoot, he would have worn something different. IMO the paparazzi photos were taken when they were on a break. Jordan and Jojo both kinda implied that Jordan was just helping out- being a chauffeur or holding stuff. All JMO They may have taken some photos for themselves but I don't think he is involved in the shoot
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 04, 2018 3:00 pm

Alanna wrote:I love love love them but please no more staged photo ops of feeding each other corn dogs laugh out loud do people do that even??! Usually we’re fighting over the last bite...kinda kidding laugh out loud
Corn dogs is a disgusting invention straight from h*ll sis laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 04, 2018 3:09 pm

Jordan was definitely involved with the photo shoot some way some how based on the numerous IG stories that were posted yesterday. He was seemingly in the photos that were being taken by Dayton and/or was quite literally the chauffeur for the day as JoJo expressed. She noted that he was a trooper and had a long day, so he definitely wasn’t sitting around doing nothing while there.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Fri May 04, 2018 3:20 pm

I never said Jordan was sitting around doing nothing. This is what I said "Jordan and Jojo both kinda implied that Jordan was just helping out- being a chauffeur or holding stuff". I even said he could have been background staff. I also said the paparazzi pictures were most likely during the break. Nothing I said implied he did nothing all day.
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 71 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 53 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

+30
bluwavz
Lennoxcolinrolland
nikikass
vernie113
Norcalgal