SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Page 70 of 71 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thenations - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 70 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by aviej Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:57 pm

I am not a football guru. But I think that it's neat that Jordan and his team are returning to call the games. If my info is correct, they are the only existing team that is continuing on? That the other teams are newly formed? If that's the case that says to me that what Jordan, Cole and Tom have accomplished last year was noteworthy and great so much so that they couldn't help but want more of that team. I don't live in the US, so American football - I don't understand it. But I am actually thinking of switching my cable to one where I can get the SEC Network, laugh out loud.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

thenations - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 70 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:14 pm

@Lexi your comment is really disappointing . Just cause they aren’t married and it’s been 2 years they will never get married. I agree with Lennoxcolinrolland. They did not meet in a normal setting. Normal couple who actually know each other and date get engaged after 2 years. This did not happen with J&J. If getting married means it’s the real deal that’s wrong. Marriage is just a piece of paper it means nothing people get divorce all the time. Also they are many couple who are engaged for many years and they end up getting married.

Last edited by Pinkpincess on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:20 pm

@Lennoxcolinrolland Amen... couldn’t agree more

Last edited by Pinkpincess on Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:27 pm

@ReneeM laugh out loud this convo did go another way.....hope you don’t feel bad. Like you said it was just a joke

Last edited by Pinkpincess on Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:03 pm

I agree that a Bachelor engagement means “hey let’s try this out”, but a real commitment happened a few month later when Jordan re-located and they started a home together. They have lived together under marriage-like circumstances for almost two years now, and it doesn’t really have to be an expiration date for that, other than that JoJo has said that she wants to get married before having kids.

JoJo may have said that they are “courting”/dating, but she also said something about that they are now living one life together, and no longer two lives that need to be combined.

I am not worried about these two (though I still hope for a wedding next winter). Smiley

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:11 pm

We all need to breathe and calm down laugh out loud. Their life is crazy busy especially August to January cause of college football. They are happy where there life is right now. All they need from us is our support & keep supporting them as loyal fans we are Smiley
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:29 pm

I wouldn't be surprised to see the wedding planning kick into high gear in January after football season is over. Why do I think that... because the 2 years will be up and they can do it their own way. IMO, no way are they going to have a televised wedding because Jordan knows that MF will want to bring the subject of Aaron into it. I think they are smart enough to not go that route and even though I know the fans will not like that, it truly would be best if they do keep it private. They can have it filmed and release a video for the fans after the fact.

Also, when is the sister's wedding? I agree with whoever said that maybe JoJo thought her sister should be the focus for her day.

I also agree that they should strike while the irons are hot for all of their projects. They are setting themselves up for a great life for themselves and their children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:05 pm

Thought Fan Forum is for positive talk? On that premise, I’m positive they’ll one day marry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:10 pm

In other note. Jordan is done with sec media for today and now they are back to working on their top secret project
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:27 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:In other note. Jordan is done with sec media for today and now they are back to working on their top secret project
Jordan still has to work SEC Media Day tomorrow Thursday and they usually have a wrap up show which may be taped and shown Friday.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:40 pm

@vernie113 I know there is sec media tomorrow. That’s why I said he was just done for today.

Last edited by Pinkpincess on Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:52 pm

Guys can we just end this? There is literally no point honestly, this is fan forum so let it stay that way. Really disappointed to come here and see this kinda negativity..

Last edited by elena.shayk on Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 71 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

+30
bluwavz
Lennoxcolinrolland
nikikass
vernie113
Norcalgal