SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:22 pm

Do we know for sure he broke up with Aly? I thought that was one of the reasons for their breakup but didn't clarify who did the dumping. Either way none of these guys are there for the right reasons IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Here4Bach1 Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:44 pm

He said him and Aly were on a “break”. But I’m guessing she broke up with him because she wanted the relationship to be on the Down Low but he didn’t. (He’s posted about Aly a lot more on social media while they were dating than she did). But you know how famous people are, they always say the split is “mutual” even though it wasn’t. Around the time they broke up he tweeted “live and learn” so I’m guessing he was bitter about it.

Here4Bach1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:03 pm

Here4Bach1 wrote:There’s something about this guy I don’t like..He said he broke up with Aly because having a public famous relationship is hard and then he gets on the Bacherlorette which is the epitome of a famous public relationship. (The only reason why their relation ship was public was because HE decided to ask her out while she was being interviewed so the whole world can see it knowing it would get massive media attention) And as soon as he broke up with Aly he all of a sudden wants to be an Actor/Model after she took him to the Golden Globes and other famous events. For those who arent wise to football Colton’s career is virtually over. He hasn’t been on a team since 2016 and he’s never made a 52 man roster. So I’m not sure why they keep labeling him a “Star NFL player” dude was literally 6th string through his “career”. Anyway, He seems like a self absorbed opportunist. I highly doubt he would even been on this show if he hadn’t (very publicly) dated Aly. He used Aly for his leg up now he’s going to use Becca.  I hope she’s able to see through his BS.

:Welcome @Here4Bach1

Those were pretty much my thoughts when we first had his info. #NottheRightReason #LoveAttention Nothing about this guy tells me he is ready to settle down. If he's the one, I hope I'm wrong because two engagements and two break ups within a short time frame would be IMO difficult to handle if it didn't last.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:03 pm

Aly is the one who broke up with him not the other way around.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:21 am

GuardianAngel wrote:He appeared to still be on MF's list after his numbers changed, so we'll still watch.

March 15th He could have followed and posted right before filming.

GuardianAngel wrote:March 15th he's following 7 more people and has 4 more posts. Maybe he's out? Maybe he did run off with Tia!!  Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 10 3806527698

]Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 10 Captu111

https://www.instagram.com/colt3five/

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4731-colton-underwood-sleuthing-spoilers

March 24th

ReneeM wrote:IG stats for the RC tonight
Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 10 Colton11

March 30th Still public

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 10 Captu203

IG 4/4

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 10 Colt10
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 am

His following numer has gone up. Has Colton already been eliminated? I certainly hope so, considering my opinion of the guy.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:50 am

His IG is public..so everyone can follow him without request. His following is still 521 people. So it didn't change from prev stat.

IMO he's still there

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:52 am

Ugh, not happy about that. no no

Thanks Joy!

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:53 pm

i have been watching colton closely on social media. if he is still there....*sigh* no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:33 am

Joy15 wrote:His IG is public..so everyone can follow him without request. His following is still 521 people. So it didn't change from prev stat.

IMO he's still there

There is a post on his IG from 12 hours ago. Somebody must be running it for him or he got eliminated yesterday?

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:35 am

I think Colton may have a social media manager.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:38 am

stuckinsc wrote:I think Colton may have a social media manager.

Thanks! That makes sense; given yesterday’s unflattering news about him, maybe the manager is trying to fix his image so to speak,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+59
Billysmom
notarose
nananana
Teamee
kerriway