SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LoveAttention - Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:01 pm

Personally, I am glad Raven blocked her and hopefully will take a high road. Who knows with her.
Bekkah —-imo ugh, so not a class act. Butts into anything she can to keep current, if I’m being kind, otherwise she is simply stupid without filters.
Tia—I received wonderful, kind, caring things about her personally from some one who personally knows her the season she was on and I tend to believe it. So I wish her the best.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

LoveAttention - Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:03 pm

Why is Raven even involved here? This seems to be about Bekkah and Tia. If anyone is butting in, I think it's Raven.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:19 pm

Becca has to bring 4 contestants to hometowns. Why not Colton if she likes spending time with him.  Becca knew he wasn't going to be her F1

If TIa and Colton are on the same page and their relationship mutually benefits whatever they want it's their life their choices their reality JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:22 pm

@pavalygurl she probably most, definitely is. I think she was in “Paradise” and thus a close player. Raven is, from what I gather like an older sister to Tia, whether Tia wants that or not.
My stance is it’s better to disengage than to engage.
Raven is IMO OTT and outspoken, Adam seems to have a good mellowing influence on her.
Bekkah is just IMO— puts her finger into every pie in the name of friendship whether asked or not, and literally doesn’t think about what comes out of her mouth.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:26 pm

Well, I just remember that it was Raven and Adam that spilled some of this info about Tia being in contact with one of Becca's guys in January on a podcast in March that was later revealed to be Colton.

Raven has not done her "friend" Tia any favors in this situation from the beginning.

LoveAttention - Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 20 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:34 pm

I don’t think much of Raven. She may have been dropped on her head as a baby, just saying.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:42 pm

Fleiss retweeted this.even he’s getting involved? My goodness
LoveAttention - Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 20 1c426910
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:42 pm

Ehh I don't think any of these parties is innocent. Baby Bekah extending her 15 minutes, Raven seems overly involved when in reality she has no part in it, and the whole 'I'm completely over Colton but I'm going to show up at the end of the season and take him back' move Tia pulled.

Have these ladies ever heard of texting? A phone call? Snail mail?

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:51 am

Colton, IMO, represents an obstacle that Becca needs to work through. Arie’s storyline was all about being with Becca while also being emotionally tied to another woman. Some women allow that to taint their future by transferring the hurt, embarrassment, and/or doubt of being with an emotional cheater into their future relationships. A kind of transference. I do think keeping Colton, who may or may not harbor feelings for Tia, is a strange but good way for Becca to rid herself of the residue Arie may have caused. She has other men who she is also attracted to so the Colton situation has less power.
I see him as being more symbolic than anything else... representing a barrier Becca may have entered filming with and that she is intentially facing by getting to know Colton.
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:02 am

All that squabbling on Twitter just makes both Raven and Bekkah look bad, imo. I don’t mind Colton although not for Becca. I know he and Tia went on a date while on BIP but wonder if it went beyond that?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:59 pm

Based on last nights episode Colton would have been in the F3 if Tia had not come back to express her feelings. I saw more of a connection with Becca and Colton than Becca and Jason JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:03 pm

I'm wondering if Tia was brought back to spare Colton the potential for deflowering in the fantasy suite? We shall see what happens in paradise...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+59
Billysmom
notarose
nananana
Teamee
kerriway