SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CatLover Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:44 am

spangler wrote:As fantastic I think Chris Brown would be, I am over watching famous people and bachelor/ette rejects being the main people I want something fresh who we have never met (like the earlier seasons or Georgia love). Those ones have made the best viewing imo

Fresh-faced, non-celebrity newbies have also been more likely to end up with a successful relationship at the end of it all.
CatLover
CatLover

Female Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:50 am

CatLover wrote:
spangler wrote:As fantastic I think Chris Brown would be, I am over watching famous people and bachelor/ette rejects being the main people I want something fresh who we have never met (like the earlier seasons or Georgia love). Those ones have made the best viewing imo

Fresh-faced, non-celebrity newbies have also been more likely to end up with a successful relationship at the end of it all.

starwelcome @CatLover.  GREAT AVATAR!

Indeed and IMO it's partly because newbies aren't used to dealing with producers so more likely to do as they're told and fall in love on command.  laugh out loud  

Georgia was a great Lead IMO because she had TV experience and great screen presence, but without the ego/attitude of a full blown celebrity.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
LeapofFaith
spangler
Storybook
Loulou
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
Bobette
GuardianAngel
AllAboutLove
14 posters