SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:30 pm

Britt Robertson wrote:"You're not an actor. You're not a director. You're not creative. You're here for us to take photos and make fun of you."
source

And she calls Arie "kind of like a jerkface". Really????? :dripdrip
JMHO

Last edited by Lucas15 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:32 pm

I don't even know who she is. laugh out loud I had to google her, she looks twelve and talks like one IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:46 pm

What the magazine reported from her was old news actually. I wonder why it was run again? Maybe to give her another 15 minutes?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:47 pm

Poof be gone little Britt. No one cares what you think, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:59 pm

Well I know who Arie is and I don't know (or care) who Brit Whats-a-ma-jigger is. That must say something about her (or possibly me).

ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 66 Samuel10ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 66 Samuel10 ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 66 Family10ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 66 Samuel15ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 66 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:00 pm

@lipsis
I agree. Until I googled, her I had no clue who she is.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:11 pm

I had to google her too, but I would not think any less of her because of that, and her criticism would have been just as relevant had she been a random tourist.
I agree with her about who is a “jerkface”, and it seems to me that Amanda Seyfried, Mila Kunis, Ellen DeGeneres, Zach Braff and a bunch of other people that I don’t have to google are of the same opinion, along with roughly 90% of the viewers.
All just my personal opinion and estimate of course.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:12 pm

Well my girlie Britt has a real career, one that's not solely built off daddy's legacy. She might not be an A-lister but she's not new to this, I've seen her in tons of stuff because she stays booked and is now the lead actress on a primetime abc show. She's actually good at her job. I remember googling Arty's racing career a while back and couldn't find a single notable win. And if we're going by who people know, Britt's got close to 300k more followers than him on the 'gram so. In terms of career she's blowing this loser out of the water imo. As for her looking younger than she is, I also suffer from that affliction, it might be a little rough when I go to the lcbo and the cashier stares me down trying to decide if my ID is real or not but I doubt I'll be complaining about it when I'm in my 50's and still looking like a bad b*tch Hugesmile . All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:12 pm

Well she was in a movie with Julia Roberts, Jennifer Anniston, and Kate Hudson, Mother’s Day. The series she was on for three seasons, Under the Dome, had at least equal or better ratings to the bachelorette. 

Regardless, Arie’s job at ABC functions such as this was to smile and take pictures, just like she said. IMO, Arie is the jerk, not her. He was paid to 🐒, so he should have done his job. Again, JMO.

ETA: Criticizing an actress for looking younger is an oxymoron right? JMSO. At least she won’t look like her boyfriends mom, unlike Arie who IMO looks like Lauren’s dad in pictures.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:35 pm

Britt is actually a very accomplished actress and has name recognition among those well-versed in television. She's been the lead in a few high-budget films too, like a Nicholas Sparks adaptation and Tomorrowland. She keeps getting jobs, because she's known to be a hard worker and a talented actress. Plus she's dating cutie Dylan O'Brien and has never flaunted her relationship for tabloids for publicity (ahem, unlike another couple I know...).

At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. After begging for this job for 6 years, the least he could do is be nice to his fans, whether they're famous actresses or not. And she's right. He's famous and rich not because of any talent or skill he has. It's all because he was lucky enough to be cast on this show. So, take the picture and smile! And that applies to all reality TV stars who somehow think they're hot sh*t. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:14 pm

Britt being kind of consecending and snotty here doesn’t like excuse Arie’s behavior. These two situations aren’t mutually exclusive. Totally plausible that Britt is being kind of obnoxious here, but also... that Arie is, in fact, a douche bag. laugh out loud imo.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:45 pm

Arie being a azzhole and acting like he above others (imo)? I am about shocked as I'll be when him and Lauren break up in a few months... aka not at all cheeky

All JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727