SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by SarahD Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:05 am

Man-boobs! giggling

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Minney Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:15 am

mindless wrote:@Minney WTH is that? laugh out loud

THAT was our “bachelor”. giggling question duh and now is Lauren’s soulmate! hehehe 16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 80 3806527698 rofl
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:20 am

rosefever wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:She looks stunning trying to be Becca.  laugh out loud  :dripdrip

Honestly, I think they have been relatively quiet on SM, but to each their own.  Jmo.  
I was a fan of Arie.. but him shilling by wearing a Heineken hat.. promoting alcohol to billions of innocent underage viewers on Instagram.. that's unforgivable. More :dripdrip

LOL OMG I cannot believe he did that. cantstopl how dare him! hehehe He will have to live that down forever! :crazed
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:56 am

sanlee088 wrote:
rosefever wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:She looks stunning trying to be Becca.  laugh out loud  :dripdrip

Honestly, I think they have been relatively quiet on SM, but to each their own.  Jmo.  
I was a fan of Arie.. but him shilling by wearing a Heineken hat.. promoting alcohol to billions of innocent underage viewers on Instagram.. that's unforgivable. More :dripdrip

LOL OMG I cannot believe he did that. cantstopl how dare him! hehehe He will have to live that down forever! :crazed
Wow. Just wow. How can he sleep at night with all the unspeakable sins he’s committed? laugh out loud

And not to mention the audacity of not having a completely toned/ab-tacular upper body. Ah man, terrible, I tell ya - now he will have to endure the public shaming of having a *gasp* closer to average body! affraid

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:06 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727