SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:22 pm

That’s quite cute furryFab5 @mommabearC

Back to top Go down

repost - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:28 pm

@MommabearC my heart just melted. I fixed your post.

Thank you for sharing. PINKHEART

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:30 pm

@MommabearC ...ohmygoshhh, your fur babies are totes aborbsssss heartbeat
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:41 am

They are too cute!!

I want to reach in and give each of them a big hug! Thanks for sharing with us.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by MommabearC Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:48 am

@pavalygurl @XQZME @XQZME @GuardianAngel @Stone_Hedge
Awe Thank you...I think I didnt realize I was posting pics but its just fine @GuardianAngel So two of them are my youngest son & his soon to be wifes' babes, Lily and Lucy (the Maltese and the Cute mini Wooly Mammoth brown puppy.
Can anyone say "Crazy Fur Grandma"?
Cannot wait to hear how HTD goes today. Its pretty here but not the typical April 18th Weather we should be having. There is so many cool place in the City and Surrounding areas like Niagara Falls, One of the 7 Wonders of the World! This Weather makes it even more picturesque. Breathtaking! Of Course our Staple Eateries for Wings or Beef on Weck. My house, repost - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 1f609 Canal Side..Im hoping for the "My House" I'd love to hug that boy...
ILOVEU JT
MommabearC
MommabearC

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:14 pm

I can't wait to see Buffalo on the hometown dates! It's been so long since I have been there but I used to live there and the people are great! I try not to get too invested pre season but I have to say that I am very intrigued by Jason now given all the info from those who know and love him.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:19 pm

Jason & Becca -Buffalo, New York at Delaware Park- spoiler Reality Steve (Sorry do not know how to bring picture over.) I think Jason might be in the top 3. We have not heard as much about him but I think he has the qualities Becca is looking for.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:49 pm

https://twitter.com/BuffaloNYSports

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:54 pm

Wow! It looks like a movie backdrop, almost unreal. VERY beautiful! Thank you @ Guardian Angel. Just saw RS POST a video with them in the Arbor for Wing eating contest. ...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:58 pm

Astrobach wrote:Wow! It looks like a movie backdrop, almost unreal. VERY beautiful! Thank you @ Guardian Angel. Just saw RS POST a video with them in the Arbor for Wing eating contest. ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:14 pm

Correction, I meant the ANCHOR BAR..
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:30 pm

just thought to observe something

sorry to quote myself. Can i say that i was calling it (he made it to F4) ? giggling

Joy15 wrote:I never would’ve thought that Jason would make it this far!laugh out loud. The less hair gel the better laugh out loud. I wouldn't be suprised if he is locked in F4. Their BL is good, i'd say...IMO.

repost - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 2HjnCei
source
Joy15 wrote:Like i have said up thread, i wouldn't be surprised if Jason makes it to F4. BL-wise. IMO him and BK are way more intimate than BK and Leo (keeping in mind, with the loaded crowd around them). He may suprised me to make it to F2..i'd guess...he or Blake appears as a solid F2 to me...laugh out loud
here is another onlooker pic..
Greg Goujon
@LeGoujLeProf
Replying to @stuffETdoes @RealitySteve @thebkoof
Looks like the date is going well!
repost - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 DaNP553UwAAWoOS
https://twitter.com/LeGoujLeProf/status/982717007941554177

Personally speaking, to me , both cases translate to  :
- BL can be a good indication of intimacy level
- the BTS footage can reveal much of the dynamic of the relationship.

i can see Becca is comfortable enough to take Jason to the F4. Now, remaining question is...how far can he go beyond the F4?.
Observing the footages of his HTD such as many here, i would say, he is more into her than her him. Also i think he is already smitten with her, yet not sure if it is well reciprocated IMO. In this footage for example...i take her BL as there is some resistancy on her part.

source : https://twitter.com/MelissaDeck

i would think they could be a good match IRL.but in this crazy show, where he has to 'compete' with other 3 guys, unfortunately i see BK has shown more intimacy with Garrett and Blake, whom i believe are her top 2 frontrunners . With Colton IMO is locked in the F3, i'm guessing Jason is next to boot at F4. TWT . If thats the case, it would be quite brutal perhaps...reminds me of Andi-Marcus, Jojo- Luke, and the most heartbreaking IMO, Kaitlyn-Jared hmmm

just a reasonable speculation on my part:)
IIRC when i was still in lurkdom long time ago, there used to be a BL thread on this forum, correct?...so i hope this kind of 'BL analysis' doesnt sound too weird,.. giggling Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry