SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onebuffalo - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Montaname Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:27 pm

mbl wrote:guy from Reno?  And I don’t mean this as a a dig against Reno, I really don’t. I was there about 15 years ago and it was nothing much then, but I’m sure it’s changed and it’s near Tahoe (why I went) and that’s great.  

Yes indeed, Reno has changed, but it has always been a great place to live - it's just not a tacky tourist town like Vegas.   We just bought a house there to get out of the wretched big city life.  Becca seems to love the outdoors and Reno is a great place for that.  Endless camping, fishing, hiking, skiing opportunities an hour away.  

After watching this date, I am a total Jason fan.  By looks alone, he is not the type of guy I usually find attractive, but I thought he was wonderful.  Articulate, intelligent, sweet and hot as well.  I, too, think he is well matched for Becca but the heart wants what the heart wants.  Garrett just kind of reminds me of a sweet big old galumphing dog for some reason.  He may chase the stick, but he will never remember to bring it back... you know, that kind of dog.  But it is an incredibly loyal and devoted dog that you love dearly.  But that Jason, he certainly surprised me on this show.
Montaname
Montaname

Back to top Go down

onebuffalo - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by FLChica Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:02 pm

^^ IMO Your description of Jason is spot-on: articulate, intelligent, sweet and hot as hell! 

IMO your description of Gross Garrett is beyond spot-on: big old galumphing dog, devoted and not too bright. Reminds me of her former BF of 7 years, Ross. I'll enjoy these next few weeks of Jason and hope he walks away from this franchise. His HEA is out there and he deserves better.

(Love the doggie in your avi!)

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:02 am

Let's keep this thread for Jason. Here's Garrett's thread if you want to discuss him: Link

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:05 pm

Montaname wrote:
mbl wrote:guy from Reno?  And I don’t mean this as a a dig against Reno, I really don’t. I was there about 15 years ago and it was nothing much then, but I’m sure it’s changed and it’s near Tahoe (why I went) and that’s great.  

Yes indeed, Reno has changed, but it has always been a great place to live - it's just not a tacky tourist town like Vegas.   We just bought a house there to get out of the wretched big city life.  Becca seems to love the outdoors and Reno is a great place for that.  Endless camping, fishing, hiking, skiing opportunities an hour away.  

After watching this date, I am a total Jason fan.  By looks alone, he is not the type of guy I usually find attractive, but I thought he was wonderful.  Articulate, intelligent, sweet and hot as well.  I, too, think he is well matched for Becca but the heart wants what the heart wants.  Garrett just kind of reminds me of a sweet big old galumphing dog for some reason.  He may chase the stick, but he will never remember to bring it back... you know, that kind of dog.  But it is an incredibly loyal and devoted dog that you love dearly.  But that Jason, he certainly surprised me on this show.

We plan on leaving overcrowded California and moving to Reno. Beautiful homes, mountains, Lake Tahoe, skiing, and even a AAA baseball team. Downtown Reno is still the same but the outlying areas have lots to recommend them.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:55 pm

Montaname wrote:... After watching this date, I am a total Jason fan.  By looks alone, he is not the type of guy I usually find attractive, but I thought he was wonderful.  Articulate, intelligent, sweet and hot as well.  I, too, think he is well matched for Becca but the heart wants what the heart wants.  
I feel exactly the same. I didn't pay much attention to Jason at the beginning, but he totally won me over! onebuffalo - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 4256136633
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:57 pm

Sharleen wrote:JASON'S 1-ON-1

It's not often I make a .GIF of what's basically just a really sweet embrace, but this one really made an impression on me...
onebuffalo - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Gif3
I LOVE Jason and Becca together. I love how natural and easy it seems between them, and how the chemistry, while definitely there, feels like a discovery after establishing compatibility. It's almost like Becca uncovered the chemistry as she got to know him and kissed him, not that they were insta-attracted to each other and their conversations since meeting have been bridging the gap between make-outs. In other words, the chemistry comes from their connection, not the other way around. I STRONGLY believe in this with successful romantic relationships.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelorette14/episode6
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:08 pm

He's a darling. We were lucky to have someone post early on, who knew him. They had no doubt we'd love him, and they were right, I do! and his brother too! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:10 pm

He'd be such a charming Bachelor. Might bring back the old magic of this show.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:02 pm

That would be great!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:23 pm

I love Sharleen's description of Jason & Becca's chemistry.

Right now it seems that Jason's getting a lot of interest for the Bachelor. Even one of my favorite DIY bloggers, Julia from Chris Loves Julia, wants him as TB. onebuffalo - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 2498057887

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:18 pm

Would love to watch him as the lead but I really think he is to good for this show. He will have no problems finding Mrs.Right one day and he lives such a awesome life. Why give that up ??? IMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:33 pm

True, @whit90, but sometimes we can selfishly want someone as lead.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry