SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onebuffalo - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by FLChica Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:03 pm

What's interesting to me is how Jason became a contestant. He was a bachelor "auctioned off to" raise funds for Gilda's Club, a long-running cancer support group co-founded by the late Gilda Radner and her husband Gene Wilder. Jason did so well, the organizers of the auction reached out to TPTB and the rest is history.

Not disparaging any of the contestants that have dreams of easy-money schilling, are willing to perform for travel they can't afford, etc. It's entertaining to watch, IMO. Once in awhile you get a JP, a Chris, a Roberto or a Jason.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

onebuffalo - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:22 pm

Jason is the best thing for this franchise at this time, IMO. Unpolished is not a virtue. Articulate and in control is not a sin. 
No one knows who is real and who is not. Everyone sees what they want to see and knows nothing for sure, IMO. We each bet on the winner we want to see. For me and for more supporters than any other contender has right now, Jason is the man! IMO He has no peer and no real competition but I realize we may not get Jason because this franchise can screw up at a moment’s notice. Examples: Arie the Pizza Hut over-achiever, Farmer Soulless. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:33 pm

FLChica wrote:What's interesting to me is how Jason became a contestant. He was a bachelor "auctioned off to" raise funds for Gilda's Club, a long-running cancer support group co-founded by the late Gilda Radner and her husband Gene Wilder. Jason did so well, the organizers of the auction reached out to TPTB and the rest is history.

Not disparaging any of the contestants that have dreams of easy-money schilling, are willing to perform for travel they can't afford, etc. It's entertaining to watch, IMO. Once in awhile you get a JP, a Chris, a Roberto or a Jason.

FLChica,
Tell the truth and shame the devil! onebuffalo - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 1176891977
Jason rocks, he’s golden and even though he’s too good for what production will do to distort him and he will definitely be more fabulous than the norm and his wonderfulness will bring plenty of haters to the yard, I really want to see him in action with 25+ amazing ladies. Praying

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:45 pm

I think Jason rocks too. Here’s a fun article about him from a Seattle newspaper.

https://www.seattletimes.com/entertainment/tv/will-the-next-bachelor-be-a-seattleite/

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:54 pm

Yes to all these last posts! @FLChica, @albean99, @mbl. @Chgohighlife. No matter what we hear to try and destroy his image, and it’s already happening **edited** choose to trust 1) my own observations of his entire presence on the show AND his IG posts before as well as after his appearance
2) Someone very close to him that basically saw him grow up and being raised really well ( she posted several times here)
3) most of the comments on his IG are very positive and many have met him and said he is super nice and friendly.
4) The fact that he is in good terms with all the F6 and they speak well of him.
Obviously, he is not perfect, he is human, but I see him as quite a few notches over the last few low grade recycled and boring guys we saw.
It’s my hope that he will stay himself, genuine and fun loving and articulate and will let his heart guide him to someone that deserves the catch that he is. Voilà. IMHOAA

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no disrespectful comments to other forums)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:39 pm

Astrobach wrote:Yes to all these last posts! @FLChica, @albean99, @mbl. @Chgohighlife. No matter what we hear to try and destroy his image, and it’s already happening **edited**, I choose to trust 1) my own observations of his entire presence on the show AND his IG posts before as well as after his appearance
2) Someone very close to him that basically saw him grow up and being raised really well ( she posted several times here)
3) most of the comments on his IG are very positive and many have met him and said he is super nice and friendly.
4) The fact that he is in good terms with all the F6 and they speak well of him.
Obviously, he is not perfect, he is human, but I see him as quite a few notches over the last few low grade recycled and boring guys we saw.
It’s my hope that he will stay himself, genuine and fun loving and articulate and will let his heart guide him to someone that deserves the catch that he is. Voilà. IMHOAA

Jason needs his haters so that we, his talented and amazing fans have reasons to defend him and build his legend. I look forward to cheerleading like a high school sophomore whose life depends on making the varsity squad.  cheerleader

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:47 pm

A lot of good posts, but I love this one. I find him to be one of the most genuine contestants in all the years I've been watching, right up there with Roberto and ChrisL IMHO.

Chgohighlife wrote:snipped Unpolished is not a virtue. Articulate and in control is not a sin. 
snipped...JMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:A lot of good posts, but I love this one. I find him to be one of the most genuine contestants in all the years I've been watching, right up there with Roberto and ChrisL IMHO.

Chgohighlife wrote:snipped Unpolished is not a virtue. Articulate and in control is not a sin. 
snipped...JMO

Aw shucks, @GuardianAngel.
Hugesmile

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by BachCanada1967 Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:38 pm

I know I'm in the minority but I'm sick of Jason and he hasn't been named yet as the new bachelor.

BachCanada1967

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:A lot of good posts, but I love this one. I find him to be one of the most genuine contestants in all the years I've been watching, right up there with Roberto and ChrisL IMHO.

snipped...JMO

I also love this qoute. It reminds me very much of this one:

The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.

Isaac Asimov

Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/isaac_asimov_802395?src=t_ignorance

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:29 pm

I don’t like him. I think he’s thirsty AF and a low key player. Maybe he will prove me wrong, but I doubt it. Honestly, not that I love him, but I find Blake far more genuine. I remain unconvinced Jason will be able to let himself go and really fall for the process. Something about him is fake to me.

JMO. And I know it’s an unpopular one.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:40 pm

@sosleepy There's dozens of us! Dozens! 

I will say that the Chris L and Roberto comparison KILLS me. I cannot imagine either of those guys ever pulling a "don't you know who I am?", telling a sexual joke about a girl's choker, trying to sabatoge other men who weren't in their clique, hooking up with a girl in the franchise and trying to keep it quiet, and working harder than any man  has worked before to become the Bach. Nah, this is Nick 2.0 in every way. Which is fine and maybe that will be an interesting season in its own, but man, oh man, he is not Roberto or Chris L. No way. That's Becca's final two guys, IMO. That's why I'd probably prefer a Blake season. He'd lose his mind, but I'd actually buy that he's looking for love and isn't trying to be someone he's not when the cameras are on. All IMO, as usual!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry