SELECT CONTENT

Christon Staples - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Christon Staples - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Christon Staples - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:03 pm

jupiterxo wrote:Do you think he was recruited?

according to RS, Clay was recruited. So its not hard to imagine Chris and Colton were as well. JMO.
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

ad - Christon Staples - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Christon Staples - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:05 pm

He has a pretty good career and fame with it. I would be surprised if he decided to be on the show just for Becca. JMO I'm sure he meets a lot of women.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:He has a pretty good career and fame with it. I would be surprised if he decided to be on the show just for Becca. JMO I'm sure he meets a lot of women.

yeah..not buying it laugh out loud.... i am willing to bet  that TPTB must have convinced these athletes's agents to accept the offer  \and in return getting the perks out of it.  At the very least, doing the show will increase their IG followers... and if they are "lucky" one can secure the next Lead spot, which a sure bet for more followers and opportunities IMO
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:27 pm

Wasn't there a bachelorette group date with ex Harlem Globe Trotters? If so, I wonder if he was on that date.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:He has a pretty good career and fame with it. I would be surprised if he decided to be on the show just for Becca. JMO I'm sure he meets a lot of women.

What was his other reasons be for being in the show? He already has fame and followers and attention. I think it’s highly likely that he was given the incentive of possibly having his own show. It makes it seem like it’s a definite that at least one of the athletes will be in the final 4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:40 pm

That would be the incentive. The carrot of being the next lead.  Probably the same carrot thrown out to a few of the men. That way tptb can keep the competitions fiesty.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:54 pm

Chris Staples has had a successful career as a pro dunker, Harlem Globetrotter and model. Now he’s delved into acting in the movie Slamma Jamma. He recently caught up with HoopsHype to talk about his role there, how to improve the NBA dunk contest and more.

You’ve been quite busy lately… You’re still a pro dunker, you’re doing McDonald’s commercials, and now you’re the lead actor of Slamma Jamma. Is this the best time of your life?

Chris Staples: Yeah, it’s great to have all these opportunities. I mean this [acting], I’ve been doing it for not that long and sometimes you don’t realize how much work you have on your plate or whatever, but it’s always good to always have the phone ringing, to have these opportunities.

The basketball thing was my comfort zone, but as far as the acting, it was harder that I thought. I’d never been in that environment where I actually had lines and I had to remember everything.
http://hoopshype.com/2017/03/19/meet-the-pro-dunker-whos-trying-his-luck-in-hollywood/

Re the bold. No better way to practice your acting skills than to go on this show. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:05 pm

@GuardianAngel i think you  ad - Christon Staples - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 2133010805 it GA! yes .... rotfl
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:29 pm

I guess I fail to see why having low grade actors on this show is such a bad thing. More than half of these people go on the live off being BN now. Heck, Nick gave up a real career to chase the hollywood dream. Why not just cast better looking low grade actors for me to look at?

Chris is gorgeous, so if he has any kind of personality to match, if Becca doesn't want him I would be interested in watching this man be the bachelor. It would be nice to have some man candy as the bachelor again, IMO. The last bachelor who I thought was hot and actually stayed hot past the first couple of episodes was Brad 2.0. The rest were meh to me to start with or lost a lot of their attractiveness quickly. Since I don't enjoy the drama and the cattiness, it has been really easy to give up watching the bachelor for me. Now bachelorette I love as much as I always did. I guess I just like to see good man candy. IMO giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Wasn't there a bachelorette group date with ex Harlem Globe Trotters? If so, I wonder if he was on that date.
I know that they did that in Jillian's season but don't think this one unless I completely missed it which is entirely possible.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:32 pm

Chris posted this on his IG and has been liking comments: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg_ig91lMV9ljIYqQhd-wrFPAjkiu7W1MwRknQ0/?taken-by=everybody_hatechriss
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:34 pm

Omg. All the athletes are pretty much out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Christon Staples - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
bluwavz
Aunties_Love
stuckinsc
Kashathediva
Joy15