SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nyc - Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion Empty Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:59 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Oh sheesh. Well, I wish Ashley luck - hopefully the whole Jared thing works out and he’s sincere. I don’t have any real desire to ship them but still - good luck laugh out loud

I’m more interested in what’s going on with Kevin. Why is he liking Jasmine’s pic again? Is he interested in Tia? Why is Tia the only non-WG girl from Arie’s season that he follows (not counting Becca who’s Bachelorette)? So many questions laugh out loud

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4658p240-ashley-iaconetti-kevin-wendt-bwg-discussion#1304669

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:03 pm; edited 4 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

nyc - Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion Empty Re: Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:25 pm

4. We know that you split very amicably with Kevin Wendt, the winner from your season of the Bachelorette. Did you watch him on the Bachelor Winter Games? If so, how did you feel about him on the show?

I did watch the season of Winter Games. I told myself I wasn't going to, and when I first found out, I was a little thrown off. Partly uncomfortable... partly wanting to be on it myself (it was made for me!!!).

I thought I got off scot-free not having to see any of my ex's continue as The Bachelor Canada, yet here we were on a much larger scale. American television.

Eventually I accepted that it was happening, gave in, watched the whole thing and seriously loved it. It was surprisingly easy to watch Kevin on there and I genuinely thought it was a great show!

5. We're dying to know - are you still in contact with anyone from your season of the Bachelorette? If so, who?!

I am in contact with a few of the guys! I still talk to Kevin W. Benoit and Mike once in a while, and regularly keep in touch with Kevin P.

We've even gone for a drink in Vancouver but it's hard to catch him when he's not globe trotting. A lot of people ask if I speak to Mikhel, but we haven't had much contact over the last year and a half or so.
https://www.narcity.com/life/canadas-first-bachelorette-jasmine-lorimer-answers-all-of-our-burning-questions

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

nyc - Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion Empty Re: Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:10 pm

According to his IG, looks like he went to Dubai, on his way to California and is asking for suggestions for his next trip.

I sort of remember a Bachelor trip to Dubai? I wonder if anyone else went with him.

As far as his ex, I think she doesn't know what she wants IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:16 pm

@GuardianAngel I thought he was leaving for Dubai in April ... some sort of active/fitness + vacation thing. I could be wrong though.

I find it interesting that both Kevin and Jasmine got into relationships with people from other countries after their ldr didn’t work out Lol.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:18 pm

@TheWrongReasons oh yes that's it. I couldn't recall exactly but remember seeing it somewhere.

Who did Jasmine get involved with from another country?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:28 pm

@GuardianAngel she said this in the rest of.the interview:
6. Have you been in any serious relationships since the Bachelorette?

I did start up a relationship with someone whom I had known a few years ago. He was a good friend and he moved from Australia for us to try things out.

We moved in together very quickly and it was great, but it was a challenge from the start knowing that one of us would have to choose to live in another country far away from our families and friends. We lasted 8 months but unfortunately that relationship has very recently ended.
https://www.narcity.com/life/canadas-first-bachelorette-jasmine-lorimer-answers-all-of-our-burning-questions

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:32 pm

@TheWrongReasons Thanks. She got herself in the same situation as when she was the ette. Oh well. Suspect

Kevin still has pics of her and Ashley in his IG, just shows me he really is a good guy with no mean bone in his body.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:41 am

Speaking of Mikhel, he's really off the grid these days. I did find that he's still with the same woman he was dating post-show. This is her Instagram source

He & Kevin P were my favorites during the show. I do have a new appreciation of Kevin W after his stint on WG.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:02 am

@GuardianAngel Np! Smiley
I understand why people take off pics of an ex, but I do find it kind of sweet in a sad way when people leave their ex’s pictures up. I like that both Kevin and Jasmine leave their pics up.

@albean99 good to see Mikhel doing well! I liked him but didn’t really connect as strongly emotionally with him (or his TV self anyway) like I did with the Kevin’s.

For my viewing enjoyment, I hope both Kevin’s go on BIP for the adventure at the very least.

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:32 pm

us weekly.com just posted an article on Kevin -- can someone link it? He came out and said that he would like to be on Bachelor in Paradise or be The Bachelor. I don't know if they are planning on having another Canadian Bachelor show or not, but it sounded like he wants to be the United States version of the Bachelor show. I am a little surprised to think that he would have a shot at this. He seems like a nice guy -- definitely gives me the impression that he is very open to fame, though. JMO

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:49 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/kevin-wendt-everything-to-know-about-the-bachelor-nation-favorite/

I don't think he's looking for fame. IMHO and what I know about him, he's a good guy. He's been on two show's now, he knows the in's and out's. I was surprised he was on BWG but I suppose since he was the F1 on the 'ette season, that earned him a Canadian spot.

He really fell hard for Jasmine on the Bachelorette and I'd love to see him fall in love with the one.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:39 pm

I never like it when they are so thirsty for the lead. I could handle him on BIP, but not the Bachelor.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt & Astrid Loch - Bachelorette 1 Canada - Discussion

+31
frajosfanofchris
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
ule101
Dutchy23