SELECT CONTENT

Trent Jespersen - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

drinks - Trent Jespersen - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Trent Jespersen - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:51 pm

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4694p828-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Ladybug82 wrote:Has this picture been posted from the football GD?

https://instagram.com/p/BgrrqryFKBZ/

And looking through that account, on this pic someone commented (saying he's her cousin) and another mentioned the name Trent.  So we may be able to use that while sleuthing to ID him / find a last name.

drinks - Trent Jespersen - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Image287
My SC - Source

GuardianAngel wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:The guy on the left last name "Jespersen".  The poster is from Iowa.

drinks - Trent Jespersen - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 1377737533 @MiniDiva  Trent Jepperson! Thanks drinks - Trent Jespersen - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 1377737533 @Ladybug82 for the lead!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154814673593983&set=pb.501153982.-2207520000.1521917038.&type=3&theater
drinks - Trent Jespersen - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 18485255_10154814673593983_3792993839003792260_n

drinks - Trent Jespersen - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Captu157

Facebook

Public

MiniDiva wrote:Here is his Instagram:   https://www.instagram.com/trentjespersen/

Watch out ladies, he is going to be on the cover of a romance novel called "Texas Destiny" coming out May, 2018.  

drinks - Trent Jespersen - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Captu158

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 29, 2018 7:51 pm; edited 8 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

drinks - Trent Jespersen - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Trent Jespersen - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:54 pm

Well done ladies!  Team work.bestbud!

Now which one of you have the nerve to bring over his underwear and naked butt modeling photos from Google Images.  drinks - Trent Jespersen - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 1710264613

Here is one Link
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

drinks - Trent Jespersen - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Trent Jespersen - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:58 pm

IA sleuthing at it's finest!! yes

I need to skip out, but there are a ton of pics on him! #RightReasons laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:06 pm

Apparently he lives in the Tampa Florida area.  The first 2 modeling agencies listed are both in Tampa and the next one is in Hallandale Beach Florida. The other 2 modeling agencies are in Orlando and Tampa Florida.

Further perusal of his FB posts show that he evacuated to the Orlando area during the hurricane September. He also mentions Naples being on curfew. SO IMO, he must live in southwest FL in the Naples area.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:08 pm

Here is his Instagram:   https://www.instagram.com/trentjespersen/

Watch out ladies, he is going to be on the cover of a romance novel called "Texas Destiny" coming out May, 2018.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:24 pm

From his FB (a post that shows up as public), his business card:

drinks - Trent Jespersen - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Trent_10

So apparently he has this gig as a real estate salesperson for a real estate development firm in addition to his modeling (which it appears he is doing quite well).

Jury is out as to whether he is here for the right reasons drinks - Trent Jespersen - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:38 pm

havadrpepper wrote:From his FB (a post that shows up as public), his business card:

drinks - Trent Jespersen - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Trent_10

So apparently he has this gig as a real estate salesperson for a real estate development firm in addition to his modeling (which it appears he is doing quite well).

Jury is out as to whether he is here for the right reasons drinks - Trent Jespersen - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 1646190589

Holy crap! I grew up in Bonita Springs! Not routing for the home town boy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:42 pm

Excellent sleuthing, everyone!  clapping!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:53 pm

His IG Stats as of today:

drinks - Trent Jespersen - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Captur21

His romance cover page for May, "Texas Destiny"

Credit: @Represented Model In Mia-LA
Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:54 pm

ooOkay. This show.Hugesmile

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:30 pm

MiniDiva wrote:His IG Stats as of today:

drinks - Trent Jespersen - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Captur21

His romance cover page for May, "Texas Destiny"

Credit: @Represented Model In Mia-LA
Source

Ohhhh Hayyyyyy Baaeeeeee....

heartglasses seeing hearts sweet kiss :thud
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:25 pm

Great team effort!  bestbud!

I knew y'all would find him by the time I could check back in.  Hugesmile  

and we beat RS on this one!   🐒 🐒 🐒
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Trent Jespersen - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+9
Joy15
Newto
Ladybug82
XQZME
Kashathediva