SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 41 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RIP - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:21 pm

Please do not post opinions as facts and also do not post the same post/opinions in multiple threads. Thanks. RIP - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

RIP - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:54 pm

I don't know what to make of the media from yesterday's date. Is Jason actually Becca's F1/F2? Is Blake her "nice guy she keeps around until F4?" - Will Blake or Colton get the "not ready for marriage" treatment?

Should I believe Garrett is her F1 just because RS says so? What if he's getting the Ben H Bachelor arc...

Last edited by 1funnyfish on Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:59 pm

I don't know who "we" is. Personally, I don't take anything RS says as gospel. Just me. 
I guess everyone else is open to their own opinions and interpretations.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:47 pm

@1funnyfish WE never use WE around here because there are many opinions we are not all going to agree and we don't lump everyone into one category.

The F1-F4 thread is for speculating and that's what we do. There are plenty of spoilers out there every season, including RS, however sleuthing till the end is my preferred method of determining who has been chosen as the F1. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:51 pm

@GuardianAngel I edited it, my bad.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Please do not post opinions as facts and also do not post the same post/opinions in multiple threads. Thanks. [smiley]https://2img.net/u/2915/11/62/88/smiles/4256136633.gif[/smiley]
I was just posting a theory based on what RS had said about Colton 1000% going to be on paradise. I was not stating an opinion as a fact. I’m sorry if I sounded that way that wasn’t what I was meaning it to
sound like.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:28 pm

My hope is that this is an Ashley/JP season, both in ending and in F4.

I genuinely liked Ash's F4:  JP, Ben, Ames, and Constantine. Ben slightly less, but otherwise a solid bunch of men.

I also believe that Ash genuinely liked and respected her F4 men.

This is the outcome I hope for Becca as well: likeable men that she actually cares about, and her own JP standing out from the rest.

Just my speculation,  if Becca's order is like Ash's, and my impressions of Becca's men are correct, it may be: Garret (F1), Colton (F2, next Bachelor), Blake (F3, he gives me more Ames' vibes, although that could be switched with Jason) and Jason (F4)

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:42 pm

bluwavz wrote:Yeah I think we have to consider the possibility that Becca may actually be into Colton. He's lasted this long despite whatever happened pre-season between him and Tia and the guys supposedly not liking him. Could he be a producer pick? Sure. But he's the type of guy who would make it far on any Bachelorette season IMO and I think he fits the typical male F1 pick the most out of all the guys in the F4. Right now I lean towards him going out next but if he makes it past this rose ceremony then I think he has as good a shot as anyone. All JMO.
I agree with this 100%

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:55 pm

IMO from what we've seen so far, Blake might get the compelling storyline to be the F1, had the time priviliges for showing up at ATFR and the cheesy role of "helping you back up again". Plus, the golden opportunity to "surprise " BK last night with her fav singer on his HTD. (we knew TPTB had planned these stuff ahead of time...and the concert was somehow also part of his role  ) . Keeping in mind, he got the first date, close to home for BK, on which they can bond over. If the turns out to be the F1, that will be the epic ending of what might appeared as "Becca's redemption"..since she was the first ever first date recipient being crowned F1 for merely 6 weeks IMO  giggling (note: no first date  guy has ever won )

Combined that with  BTS off camera pics of Bahamas, and those BTS footage of HTD, BL-wise, Becca is super into him IMO . She even initiating the kisses, etc. So going with longtime assumption of mine, that most of the Ette knew who's gonna be the F1 around epi 7 or at max after HTD, then I would say Blake is the F1. JP-Ash, Jo3, RnB 's HTDs are the examples IMO.

This season is interesting, bc the FIR guy got the first date with public concert. I think that was the first ever?. I wonder if TPTB throwing a series of curveballs to the FIR guy to break the sticky pattern of FIR=F1 for 3 times in a row now question . Also, interesting to note that both Blake and Garrett each got 1 public concert and 1 private date.

My line up for now :
- Blake F1
- Garrett F2 - him and BK reminds me of Kiptyn and Jilly  RIP - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 2498057887
- Colton F3- next TB, possibly competing with Garrett
- Jason - F4, next to get boot. (BK's BL is pretty easy to read, that suggest this IMO laugh out loud )

I am not sure what is it about RS's initial spoiler of Garrett. I really wonder, if he's merely going by the FIR trend, what kind of info being divulged to him, or what?..bc he was so adamant about Peter for about 19 days before changing his spoiler to Bryan, insisted Kaitlyn ended up alone, until just 2 days before the snapgate laugh out loud and -this is golden- adamant that Brooks would show up right in time for the FRC. laugh out loud. He bragged about being correct about Jojo in early season though, so i guess we'll see..

Personally, i guess there is always a possibility of a Fleissian Foiler Bus coming his way on every Ette season...so..lets speculate and sleuth til the fat lady singing. And i am all here for it RIP - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1710264613

Last edited by Joy15 on Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:38 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:33 pm

I like what I've seen of Blake so far, so that would be a satisfying ending. Especially if he makes her happy.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:49 pm

From the footage we have so far, i'm picturing this --

F1 - Garrett (intimate and romantic chemistry)
F2 - Blake (intimate and playful chemistry)
F3 - Jason/Colton (affectionate, cute, and comfortable)
F4 - Colton/Jason (affectionate and comfortable / Tia drama / Paradise-bait?)

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Zileiram Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:38 pm

Hi, im new. I like reading body language since im studying psychology. I love blake but i think garrett ( who seems nice too) is the f1.  Becca’s body language is confusing tho. At least in the few pictures and videos it seems she likes blake a LOT but with Garret she looks smitten. Its depends of what she wants at the end of this. But for sure IMO she has a romantic conection with garrett( excuse me if i misspelled anything, english is not my first language)

Zileiram

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 41 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
mindless
Mikesgirl83
philphan
tigertiz
Teamee