SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SeekAny Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:09 am

Blake with that baby face just seems so much younger IMO. Garrett seems older, more experienced for some reason to me. And randomly, I want to see Becca and Garrett fish together before the season is over,
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:40 am

It would be funny if it's Garret that's gone at F4.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:02 am

Kashathediva wrote:It would be funny if it's Garret that's gone at F4.
Not for me. I really like Garrett. I’d be sad JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:07 am

Garrett's good looking, but iMO so are the other 3. Also, I keep going back to Becca's reaction on the ATFR when she first saw Blake.

Garrett may be comfortable in front of a camera because of his football days, but IMO I just found it awkward when he grabbed her hair for a kiss in a very public place. It was almost, being over dramatic IMHO. They make a gorgeous couple, but IMO so will any of the other remaining F3.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:20 am

To me its weirdly interesting that if Blake / Garrett make it to F1/F2..it will be Ryan/Charlie all over again.  giggling

A Colorado vs California guy Finale . reff. Blake could pass as a more nerdy-less romantic Ryan, while Garrett could pass as a non-smarmy, sweeter version of Charlie IMO. laugh out loud

For the longest time i thought Trista certainly was gonna pick Charlie, because, well..that particular scene of them making out hot and heavy on a boat in a bikini (was it on their FD, somewhere tropical ?) while Ryan only got that lame Seattle FD. laugh out loud.

That was the first time i was kinda being "exposed" to what its called as "a chemistry edit" (between her and Charlie). I wonder if they are going to apply similar edit directions for Blake/Garrett.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:35 am

In the same sense, I would think it was hilarious if Blake is out LOL.

I am just not sure I am counting Blake is F1 already (IMO) he seems a bit immature and not in to her as much as she is into him. He seems classic final two to me.

I am betting on

Jason is F4
Colton is F3
Blake is F2
Garrett is F1 (She seems way smitten with him IMO)

all IMO

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Garrett's good looking, but iMO so are the other 3. Also, I keep going back to Becca's reaction on the ATFR when she first saw Blake.

Garrett may be comfortable in front of a camera because of his football days, but IMO I just found it awkward when he grabbed her hair for a kiss in a very public place. It was almost, being over dramatic IMHO. They make a gorgeous couple, but IMO so will any of the other remaining F3.  

Its been speculated/sleuthed that Garrett's family (Yrigoyen) origin is from Argentina. Maybe thats why he is so expressive?...It depends on whether Becca likes it or not, though..it worked for Rachel with Bryan's (IMO OTT) PDA laugh out loud , we'll see with Becca.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:11 pm

I don't personally believe in judging a person's maturity based on what they look like, so I think i'm going to wait until the show airs to see if Blake's a good fit. Also, Becca is 28 and Blake is 29.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:14 pm

@Joy15, Garrett appears to be of Spanish descent as his paternal Great Grand parents immigrated to USA from Spain in 1910, per public US census records.  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:32 pm

IMO, both Blake and Garrett have fun outgoing personalities so to me that levels the playing field to look more at who she has more of a romantic connection to. Looking forward to seeing their personalities and who they both become friends with in the house.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:44 pm

@MiniDiva  tyvm....nice find!...wow..another Spanish man..no wonder his kissing skill is on point (looking at you too Bryan!)  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 4256136633 .

now watch him smooch Becca on night 1 too that might prolly score him the FIR... laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 04, 2018 11:15 am

F3 Jason
F2 Garrett
F1 Blake

That's my prediction today. I always felt that Blake might be the front runner after seeing their interaction on the ATFR, but now after knowing he had the last FD I am getting more convinced he may be the F1. I was never sure about Garrett simply because to me he appears to be OTT with his actions, hair grab kiss in a very public place, maybe he's just very expressive.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
mindless
Mikesgirl83
philphan
tigertiz
Teamee