SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:51 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I think it's so interesting following how things play out. Granted, I have NOT watched all seasons as I'm not down for a lead I don't like...but from where I sit, I've noticed a few things. As for F1, typically first 1/1 is private. You just don't see TPTB highlight activities or identities get out often, at least initially. With the 'Ette, traveling typically starts out of country Episode 5 so I can see a strong contender getting that date as his first 1/1. (Less SM to worry about). When TPTB allow papparazzi photos to get out of 1/1 time, I'm inclined to believe they are going to make it to F4 at least. With concert dates, TPTB want fans to tune in who typically otherwise would not. These music celebs have many fans which equal good/better guaranteed ratings so they really want attention drawn to those dates.    All JMO

i think you have raised good points here. IA , on Episode 5 they typically already travelling..so getting the first date in a foreign country for the F1 is prolly to create unforgettable moments/experience for the final couple, so to speak . :yes:

as for the concert, i partially agree. yet i look it from different POV. MF wants a cheap entertainment..laugh out loud while the music celebs are actually the B/C list IMO, so they need a good endorsement as they know Bach viewers are around 6-9 millions. Win-win.

So,there never a music concert date like a Cold Play level concert or anything laugh out loud . Heck, if Cold Play is ever on board to play for this silly show, i would be the first to apply and come!... cantstopl

all IMO
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:01 am

The point that I was making is that there use to be a constant stream of private away from ANY eyes for the F1 as their typical first dates. Now the stream is going towards the public being at them whether that is in a stream in the middle of town and paddling through as Kaitlyn and Shawn were doing or maybe now with a concert???? There are F1's that have had private concert dates but as of right now, nothing for a public concert date. Mind you this season may be bucking that trend.....There was a time in the earliest seasons of the show that epi 4 was very important to the f1.

@Joy15, my stats in the post above states exactly where the person finished in the show.

S5 Jillian ........F2 Kiptyn had epi 4 ID>>>>>>>ID1( epi had ID, 2/1, GD) PRIVATE
S6 Ali......F2 Chris had epi 4 ID>>>>>>>>ID2(epi had 2 ID, GD) PRIVATE
S7 Ashley...... F3 Constantine had epi 4 ID1//// Ames(F4) had ID2>>>>>>>>(epi had 2 ID, GD) PUBLIC
S8 Emily........ F5 Doug had epi 4 ID>>>>>>(epi had 1 ID, 2/1, GD) PUBLIC
S9 Desiree...... none in F4 had ID, (epi had 2 ID, GD)
S10 Andi..... F4 Marcus had ID2>>>>>(epi had 2 ID, GD) PUBLIC
S11 Kaitlyn... F5 Jared had ID>>>>>(epi had 1 ID, 2 GD) PRIVATE
S12 Jojo...... F4 Luke had ID>>>>>>(epi had 1 ID, 2/1, GD) PRIVATE
S13 Rachel...F4 Dean had ID>>>>>>(epi had 2 ID, GD) PRIVATE

IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:06 am

thanks @Aunties_Love..noted yes

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:07 am

@Aunties_Love I can definitely see concert date as a possibility of F4 but I don't see TPTB suggesting this person because they feel the lead has zeroed in on F1 interest to date. JMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:12 am

@Joy15 laugh out loud B list, C list, etc..there is a bottom line as to why it's public...just the thing for media outlets to talk about and highlight. This time Garret isn't necessarily the draw for the attention. I hope that makes sense. In other words, I don't necessarily think this date puts him F1 for TPTB

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:41 am

@Aria haha thanks for explaining the squiggly line ...
Honestly, I feel the same about Nick’s season at that point ... I actually thought the DLo breakup with the meltdown and unshown table flip was good drama and then it just became boring and exhausting.

Good point about the poster on Reddit thinking that Becca seemed into FIR guy. I guess twt. I’m looking forward to videos from the concert and seeing who receives the next couple 1-on-1’s now!

Strictly looks-wise, I’m liking Ryan, Colton and Mystery Asian Guy right now. I don’t know enough about their personalities to really root for any connections yet.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:45 am

@TheWrongReasons I think those are my top three looks-wise too! And I'm all about the premature predictions/fandom, so I'm already rooting for Ryan, haha.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:28 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think that is exactly what this is referencing, the concert dates, something where the public is invited like that.

sorry confused dizzy but i didn't think shawns date with kaitlyn was considered a public date? i mean i know it was public but were ppl invited to attend to watch them kayak? that's where my confusion lies sorry no idea 
My post is not agreeing with that date being public. I am talking about the concert type dates. Whoever mentioned anything about what you are referencing, you will have to ask them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:11 am

Shawn's date with Kaitlyn was way out there in the public, lots of witnesses, lots of pics, therefore IMO it was far from being a private date. In the stats I listed were the ones that no one saw meaning private just for the two of them and how many camera crew/staff on hand vs the ones like Shawn's.

In the end what I am saying is that in the last 4 seasons of bachette, the F1's date has had a public event, be it kayaking down the main canal in town, or just parts of the date you can see a bunch of people around. IMO, that isn't a private date, but yet in the end, I don't remember and can't see it in my notes if a concert was involved at all in those dates.

I am thinking they are expanding on what may be a public forum, like the kayaking to maybe now a concert in public??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:17 am

I think the discussion is now apples to oranges and I'm too tired to clarify it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:40 am

To me, Public date - people invited to the filming of the date, such as concert dates or this:

Ladybug82 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Group dates in the L.A. area.
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 DYXogt4V4AAerDC?format=jpg

https://twitter.com/thebachelortv/status/974440690783367169?s=21
Source

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4693-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-media-sm-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Dates out in the public - such as walking around a village stopping to talk to local fortune tellers telling them they'll get married and have babies, as opposed to a secluded island, or picnic on top of a mountain.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:07 am

I just don't think anyone is arguing what a public date is. I just think that people see concert dates as a very specific type of public date and therefore see it as its own category when looking at statistics for past seasons.

I personally don't think this excludes Garrett from being F1, because they seem to be shaking things up, but I can also see why others don't feel like him being F1 fits with the past history of the show.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
mindless
Mikesgirl83
philphan
tigertiz
Teamee