SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 11, 2018 8:04 am

@Astrobach  That is an incorrect assumption. I know 1F spoiled his own season with a photo while he was with Emily during that honeymoon phase.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2018 8:05 am

If you have looked at Becca's IG closely, you would have seen that she has been around guns even shooting them herself. IMO, the gun issue may not be that big a deal. We honestly don't know why Garrett had the link on his IG. I prefer to get the now the actual person rather than judging them by something they link to on the internet.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri May 11, 2018 8:10 am

@Kashathediva so I’m not sure what is my incorrect assumption...that The F1. Has access to his phone. You said Jef did have ihis phone and spoiled himself. ? Sorry, I’m not understanding what you refer to.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 11, 2018 8:19 am

@Astrobach
It is incorrect, IMO to make an assumption that any of the F3 could not have been back on their phones prior to reaching the states. JMO  I think any of them could have been. I think the possibility is there than any of the men could have used their phones once filming was over.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri May 11, 2018 8:24 am

I strongly believe that Garrett would not be thinking of or caring about a random link on his Instagram if he had just gotten engaged to Becca and won the show a day ago and is currently spending as much time with her as possible before they have to be secretly together.

I think it is Bachelor damage control prompted by a family member or friend who informed him of the talk about it on the boards.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri May 11, 2018 8:31 am

@Kashathediva I am really sorry , I read this pretty much everywhere on here and confirmed by past contestants that the handlers had their phones until after their flight home. Did not mean to start a polemic ... just trying to make sense of the SM clues we have.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 11, 2018 8:32 am

I can't imagine TPTB doing any kind of bachelor damage control for anyone. The idea is like jumbo shrimp. The show thrives on drama and isn't there to solve casts' issues, but to feed off of them.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 11, 2018 8:36 am

@Astrobach  Absolutely nothing to be sorry about. No worries. 
There have been cast on their phone after the FRC is over, primarily the F1. 
I remember Robby being on the airplane with his slippers. He was not F1. He had a photo posted. 
Things are constantly changing from season to season with sm. 
IMO it would not be out of the realm to bank on any of the 3 due to someone being back on or not. JMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri May 11, 2018 8:39 am

Kashathediva wrote:I can't imagine TPTB doing any kind of bachelor damage control for anyone. The idea is like jumbo shrimp. The show thrives on drama and isn't there to solve casts' issues, but to feed off of them.

Didn't say it was TPTB, said it was a family member or friend looking out for him by monitoring boards over the course of filming.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri May 11, 2018 8:40 am

@Kashathediva no prob.. Hugesmile you are right that things are constantly changing and it makes it hard ‘er’ to be definitive about our conclusions. I am getting impatient to have more clarity for sure...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri May 11, 2018 8:42 am

This is definitely a point for Blake but I will continue to sleuth because I know Josh and Jef were both on SM the day after the FRC. All so far was a removal of a link that could of taken two seconds while Becca was sleeping or using the ladies room for all we know. I need more confirmation before I count Garrett out as F1. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri May 11, 2018 8:49 am

With today’s social media obsession (which I am guilty of as well,) it would not surprise me one bit if both Becca and the F1 (possibly Garrett) are on their phones while spending time with each other. My fiancé and I do it all the time. It’s just the thing now a days. JMO
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
mindless
Mikesgirl83
philphan
tigertiz
Teamee