SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RIP - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri May 18, 2018 10:32 am

Jason and Blake both made a new post, but not Garret, and he seems the least active on IG; the other two liked a bunch of comments.

As of now, I think Garret f1, Blake f2, Jason f3. In the past few seasons, f1 and f2 dont follow each other. Garrett likes a picture of a hotel resort in Maldives; at the end of FB live, he’s the only one out of f4 who mentioned his perfect first date is flying to Maldives (the press release only mentioned Ching Mai Thailand, no Maldives).

It’s still early though. SHV is huge clue to find out f1, IMO. We just have to wait and see.

Jmo.

Last edited by sdmom on Fri May 18, 2018 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

RIP - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Fri May 18, 2018 11:12 am

I still don’t like choosing before I see them on the show, but would probably pick Garrett f1, Blake f2, Jason f3. I think I'd prefer Jason to be f1 based on what I've seen lately. Blake is the one I’m least interested in.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri May 18, 2018 11:18 am

I went back and forth but I honestly think IMO if Blake was F1 he would have just left that comment alone and not liked it. I don't think the F1 would be that dumb to just give it away like that.

Also, I think Garrett saying his dream date is in the Maldives is giving me major Catherine F1 vibes as well as he his paragraph in the five to watch gave me Jordan vibes of is he ready to commit to to lead? Plus CH mentioning Becca's great chemistry w/Blake reminds me of how they always push the hot and heavy chemisty edit with F2.

I definitely think Jason is F3.

all JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 18, 2018 11:27 am

Idk plenty of leads and f1-3 have made past dumb mistakes. Plenty

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 18, 2018 11:30 am

Garrett also liked a post about a hotel in the Maldives with the spoiler already out there that the finale took place there and that he is the likely one to win. IMO I am not sure these guys are aware of how much their every move on SM is being watched.

I am trying to decipher if Becca would move to be with her F1 or vice versa and if that could potenitally factor into who is the F1...no idea yet though. Hopefully TPTB shows some conversations between Becca and the F3 on this.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri May 18, 2018 11:40 am

I am hoping the guy moves for her. Worked great for Jojo and Rachel when their f1 did that. JMO RIP - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 2498057887
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2018 11:56 am

Diana wrote:I am hoping the guy moves for her. Worked great for Jojo and Rachel when their f1 did that. JMO RIP - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 2498057887

In some digging I did about Garrett and his days playing baseball, I found a nugget of information that was quite interesting to me.

In 2011 he played summer baseball for a team in the Northwoods League. That league is based in Wisconsin and Minnesota. He played for a team located in Wausau, Wisconsin which is about 2.5 to 3 hours east of Minneapolis. He lived there that summer as well. Some of the other teams in the league were located in the Minneapolis area including one in Mankato (where Becca went to college). So he quite possibly knows something about the area already.

So IMO, I do not think he would be against moving to this area. With his love of the outdoors and fishing, Minnesota would have to be a dream place for him to live!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 18, 2018 12:01 pm

@havadrpepper yes Very interesting! Maybe he is the one she recognized from the past.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri May 18, 2018 3:33 pm

Just a tiny hint.

Yesterday Adam followed Garrett, Garrett followed back
Today Becca followed Adam and he followed back.

could be a coincidence or not that Garrett only follows Adam so far as of Bachelor people (not on his season) and the day after he followed him, Adam and Becca followed each other
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri May 18, 2018 6:29 pm

I wonder why RS hasn't said it's Garrett yet. It seems rather obvious to me, with all the information we've received the past few days.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 18, 2018 6:37 pm

Probably because a good case could still be argued and scrutinized subjectively for at least 2 if not 3 of the men.
I suspect RS has made his case and will stick with that until something changes to make him state anything more definitive. Jmoaa

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Fri May 18, 2018 7:11 pm

1funnyfish wrote:I wonder why RS hasn't said it's Garrett yet. It seems rather obvious to me, with all the information we've received the past few days.

I don't think the SM stuff we have gathered is conclusive enough. I need more clues. Usually slip ups during SHVs provide more solid evidence. JMO.

Regarding RS, he knows his credibility is on the line if he blabbers the winner without dotting his i's and crossing his t's.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
mindless
Mikesgirl83
philphan
tigertiz
Teamee