SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

20 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by CamiLane 11 Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:09 pm

RS just confirmed on Twitter that Ryan was eliminated a long time ago.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

20 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:16 pm

Ryan has been long gone?    Where the heck is he then?   20 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 2292733854
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:17 pm

please let colton get dumped before hometowns. It would be torture having to watch him go far, all the while knowing how much of a creep he was no

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:22 pm

Omg what?!! He was such a fan fav why would they kick him off early???? Also, why isn't he back on social media??

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:30 pm

Perfect ... so that leaves me with what 2, max 4 episodes to watch, few clips with John and I'm done with the season. Thanks TPTB if you didn't keep Ryan - for me - any longer on the screen ... I hope ... I wish he doesn't return then on BiP ... I rather follow him on SM (if he turns out to fit my 1st impression), it's much more gratifying. Oh well, at least preseason has been fun (and my 1st)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:32 pm

If it is true that Ryan has been eliminated we may have the 9 guys that are probably in Virginia. Unless we have someone eliminated that is not.

Colton, John, Garrett, Blake, Jason, Chris R., and Will where all confirmed in Vegas. Leo and Lincoln have no significant social media movement.

Connor would be a ? for me right now. I thought he was gone but of his 6 increased followers I believe none of them where other contestant so he may have a shot at still being there.

Pretty sure Colton will be the last eliminated before hometowns especially if he is a lock for BIP.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:42 pm

Did anyone consider the possibility that maybe William was already eliminated, and Lincoln was the black guy seen on the Wayne Newton GD? I mean, they do have similar hairstyles after all.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:55 pm

With Ryan being eliminated I wish there was at least 1 other guy in this bunch i found attractive. Oh well. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:59 pm

I am trying to decide when Ryan could be gone, if this is true.

I have the following guys as gone at either M&G or Epi 2 based upon MF's photo of the 18 guys:
Alex, Chase, #6 in MF's 28 guys photo, Darius, Grant, #13, #17,  #20, Rickey and Trent.

I think we have Clay eliminated in Epi 3

I think these are the Epi 4 eliminations:  Chris S, Nick, Mike or was Mike let go in Epi 5??? if so, maybe Ryan was the third elimination this episode.

So if Ryan was eliminated a long time ago, was it Episode 3?  We have two eliminations we don't know in Epi 3.

So far, my "likes" based solely on looks laugh out loud have been:  Ryan,  John, Nick and Mike.   So either John stays or I'll be bored past Episode 4.  :drama

Last edited by pavalygurl on Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:59 pm

flojo031 wrote:Did anyone consider the possibility that maybe William was already eliminated, and Lincoln was the black guy seen on the Wayne Newton GD? I mean, they do have similar hairstyles after all.
Yes, I even compared photos early today to see if it was Lincoln in the group photo.  I will post in Lincoln's thread to see what you all think.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindnesscounts Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:03 pm

smg2587 wrote:If it is true that Ryan has been eliminated we may have the 9 guys that are probably in Virginia. Unless we have someone eliminated that is not.

Colton, John, Garrett, Blake, Jason, Chris R., and Will where all confirmed in Vegas. Leo and Lincoln have no significant social media movement.

Connor would be a ? for me right now. I thought he was gone but of his 6 increased followers I believe none of them where other contestant so he may have a shot at still being there.

Pretty sure Colton will be the last eliminated before hometowns especially if he is a lock for BIP.
Wow lots to catch up on...you guys are hoppin! Ok... so RS is so not my favorite and it irritates me that he feels so "scoop privy" so here goes......@star_D yes you were correct - I meant you were on right track with guessing Ryan would NOT be on the group date. @smg2587 add Lincoln, Leo, and Connor to your list and you've got it! I don't know anything about Colton, except he was Not on the group date. Let me be perfectly candid.. I am 100% sure about all except Connor - I was not familiar with him so had to look him up on your contestant list and he matched.Smiley The rest I'm positive on. You're on your own figuring out the single date and two on one..haha

Kindnesscounts

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:14 pm

My personal hope is Colton was with Jordan for the 2:1. I hope that 1:1 went to someone 1:1 worthy. 
@kindnesscounts thank you for your help. Much appreciated. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55