SELECT CONTENT

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:56 am

So Jenna is blaming Jordan for the whole thing and even had her lawyer contact him. Jordan posted what the letter from her lawyer said on his IG. Geeze what a mess.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 11 8367-910 Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 11 I_got_13 Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 11 E5kqdm15 Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:58 pm

https://people.com/tv/jordan-kimball-reveals-ex-jenna-cooper-believes-he-fabricated-texts-from-her-alleged-lover/

And to Jordan, I am sorry that horrible people have used fabricated, hateful efforts to come between us. I promise you that the truth will be set free in the coming weeks, and it will unquestionably be to your satisfaction.”
“I look forward to returning to a place of happiness, joy, moving forward with Jordan, and life.. knowing that everyone knows the truth.”

“She was saying she didn’t do it, but hinting towards the fact that there’s a possibility that it happened. In all reality, I don’t expect her to own it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:13 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:https://people.com/tv/jordan-kimball-reveals-ex-jenna-cooper-believes-he-fabricated-texts-from-her-alleged-lover/

And to Jordan, I am sorry that horrible people have used fabricated, hateful efforts to come between us. I promise you that the truth will be set free in the coming weeks, and it will unquestionably be to your satisfaction.”
“I look forward to returning to a place of happiness, joy, moving forward with Jordan, and life.. knowing that everyone knows the truth.”

“She was saying she didn’t do it, but hinting towards the fact that there’s a possibility that it happened. In all reality, I don’t expect her to own it.”

This doesn't make any sense. She and her lawyers are accusing Jordan of fabricating the texts and yet, she will show him the proof that she didn't send them. Well, honey, if he sent them, then he would already know that you are innocent. And if he was the one that set you up, WTH would you want to get back with him to that place of happiness? no no :crazed

Just totally messed up. She and her lawyers are truly idiots.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:31 pm

I'm no lawyer but that lawyer to me sounds like he's 10 yrs old.

Jordan posted a copy of the letter but didn't comment on it.

He posted this 13 minutes ago, from Florida Eastern time. He has 3 1/2 hours till times up. He doesn't look worried to me

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 11 42080480_469568480216045_6290019371033244000_n

jordan__kimball Del Ray Beach was fun! Saved some golden retrievers with @tricountyanimalrescuefl and thanks to @vinnyvinsane for having me and bringing me and the broski @demariojackson_ together for the south Florida introduction.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:04 pm

Jordan is in Vancouver this weekend per his IG stories, not in FL. I believe that is something that happened Thursday night.

He also did an IG story after posting the letter that he will not be commenting further on it.

Just found this interview that Jordan gave to ET about the situation:

https://www.etonline.com/bip-star-jordan-kimball-speaks-out-on-scandal-i-did-not-fabricate-those-text-messages-exclusive

Last edited by havadrpepper on Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Link to article)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:13 pm

@havadrpepper Thanks. I thought he was in Vancouver then Florida.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:46 pm

Currently listening to Jordon on the podcast. He gives an update. He is diplomatic about Jenna despite being upset by the situation. No chance of a reconciliation regardless of whether texts end up being true or false.
Source
Play button at top of link page

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:05 am

Sprite wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:https://people.com/tv/jordan-kimball-reveals-ex-jenna-cooper-believes-he-fabricated-texts-from-her-alleged-lover/

This doesn't make any sense. She and her lawyers are accusing Jordan of fabricating the texts and yet, she will show him the proof that she didn't send them. Well, honey, if he sent them, then he would already know that you are innocent. And if he was the one that set you up, WTH would you want to get back with him to that place of happiness?

I also struggle at wrapping my mind around how "forensic" evidence can "prove" the text messages in question didn't come from her device. IMO the most that could be determined is that there is no record of them currently - which could mean they were never sent but it also could mean they were sent and then all records of them have since been deleted - which in this case is actually easy to do. Five minutes on Google can illustrate how to delete an iMessage and erase all records of it.

The text messages in question showed up in blue bubbles on the device of whoever sent them (in this case the guy Jenna allegedly cheated with). That means they were sent not as a "normal" SMS text message (which would be green and would leave a record of a text having been sent in the carrier's records - just like a phone cal made or received would store a carrier record) but were rather sent as an iMessage - a special text message type used only by an iPhone when sending a text to another iPhone. If you delete an iMessage from your phone there is no record the carrier has of it - it only exists on the device of the sender, the device of the recipient, and in an iCloud or itunes backup of either device. Delete the backups and there's no record to be found that the message was ever sent. Jenna could easily have deleted the messages and (overwritten / deleted) any backups of her device which would make it appear to have never sent the messages. But all that proves is that all records have now been deleted - not that they never existed.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:41 pm

Thanks, @Lucas15 I didn't buy her story but didn't know the technical side of it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15241

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:36 pm

Oct 9 Jordan is in LA with Joe
Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 11 ZFIr7rG5lJJ4kdqm
Jordan Kimball @jordan__kimball Oct 9
pic.twitter.com/oZD3KRna0t
Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 11 WnuFm2dnrSWabGkC
Jordan Kimball @jordan__kimball Oct 9
Practice pic.twitter.com/nbMmLKAtcN
https://www.instagram.com/p/BouZHIzB_qM/?hl=en&taken-by=jordan__kimball
jordan__Kimball
PSA- Tune in to watch me join @joeamabile1 and @dance10jenna in the trio dance on Monday. Tick Tock let’s make it Rock!!! @dancingabc
Stories:
https://www.instagram.com/stories/jordan__kimball/?hl=en
Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 11 DpWxdy0UUAAwflZ
Jenna Johnson @Dance10Jenna
It’s really happening.... #bachelornation get ready for a night to remember@AmabileJoe @jordan__kimball pic.twitter.com/GmufyZ7ryN
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo4hdDlB7hE/?hl=en&taken-by=joeamabile1
joeamabile1“The best moments in history are in black and white, this is one of them”. -Jordan Kimball
Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 11 DpaHzmcVAAATr5J
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC
It’s Trio Night on Monday’s #DWTS! We went live on #TheBachelorette’s Facebook with @AmabileJoe, @Dance10Jenna, and @jordan__kimball! facebook.com/TheBachelorett… pic.twitter.com/o8REtMbeaF
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:38 pm

The gas station pic was not taken on Oct 9. He was in Canada doing appearances until yesterday. I have noticed that Jordan does not post photos on Instagram when they are taken. He posts current stuff on his stories. He was shown in his stories practicing his steps alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:18 pm

Here is the IG link to the IG story.

Looks like Jordan is having a great time! yes

I'm looking forward to this! Love his outfit towards the end. laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jordan__kimball/?hl=uk

jordan__kimball IG stories

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion

+35
Linds911
Amethyst
Astrobach
BowenAnderson
emeraldluvsbama