SELECT CONTENT

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Minney Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:35 am

Looks like Jordan really is living his best life! thumbsup
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Maddy Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:45 pm

havadrpepper wrote:The gas station pic was not taken on Oct 9.

It was posted on twitter on Oct 9, this day they started learning the dance and he was still traveling around from time to time, he mentioned that he was doing a lot of things at the same time.
He was posting stories from DWTS studios at that time.

Last edited by Maddy on Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:04 pm

Maddy wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:The gas station pic was not taken on Oct 9.

It was posted on twitter on Oct 9, this day they started learning the dance and he was still traveling around from time to time, he mentioned that he was doing a lot of things at the same time.
He was posting stories at that time from DWTS studios.

Sorry @Maddy but he was still traveling in Canada at that time. This pic was also posted to his IG on Oct 9 but his stories on IG that day and the next several days were not from the DWTS studio. He was filming him practicing the steps on his own in cold and snowy areas of Canada. He could have been face timing with Jenna about the steps he needed to know. His first rehearsal in the DWTS studio was on Friday after he got to LA. He will be in Canada again on Tuesday.

And, thanks to the sleuthers on reddit, they have found out that the gas station pic was not taken in LA. It was taken in Chicago at the intersection of Augusta and Damen. They hung out together in Chicago in late summer sometime (Robby was with them as well) so the pic was probably taken then.

Like I said in my original post, Jordan quite often posts old photos on his IG (I don't have twitter) so it wouldn't surprise me that this is an old pic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:47 pm

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 12 DplUvXMU4AAQGGe
Bachelor in Paradise @BachParadise Oct 14
.@jordan__kimball's bringing the 'blue steel' to the #DWTS ballroom as he dances with @AmabileJoe and @Dance10Jenna on @DancingABC! pic.twitter.com/sX4LCBZtCK
Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 12 DplcCgtVsAAvyYt
Jason Tartick @Jason_Tartick Oct 15
Figuratively @jordan__kimball can dance with power bomb one liners, but can he physically dance on the big stage @DancingABC & will the golden underwear be showcased? My guess is yes to both. #yougotthis pic.twitter.com/s3dyeAt2v0
Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 12 Dpl9kxMUUAAtmTI
Dancing with the Stars @DancingABC Oct 15
.@jordan__kimball brings his model behavior to @AmabileJoe and @Dance10Jenna’s too sexy salsa! On the catwalk, yeah the catwalk!  #DWTS⁠ ⁠ pic.twitter.com/0NB8tlPZEn
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:46 am

She's a cutie.

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 12 Captu230

jordan__kimball
Verified
When the server says they have Chicken tendies vs. when they say they don’t, it’s ok to be basic if you can laugh about it, right? 😂
PC: 📷 @sarahellefson

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6ZRYKKnkiq/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:58 pm

Good luck to them!
Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 12 EN0aT-yX0AUAwh5
Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 12 EOMgZclWAAQZP6P
Jordan Kimball @jordan__kimball Jan 13
We are ready to watch The Bachelor tonight! Drinking my favorite @AbsolutElyx Martini. Want a set of their stunning copper coupes featured in tonight’s ep? RT & lmk your favorite Elyx cocktail & tag a friend for a chance to win. Winner announced on 1/17 #AbsolutElyx #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/cRTgLAh5iJ
https://mobile.twitter.com/jordan__kimball
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:49 pm

Maddy wrote:Good luck to them!
Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 12 EN0aT-yX0AUAwh5
snipped
https://mobile.twitter.com/jordan__kimball

The comments under this picture. So nice to see him happy.

jordan__kimball
Verified
Today I turned 28 and I’m the happiest I’ve ever been. Hillbilly Deluxe Vibes y’all
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7FRKVqnH71/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:56 pm

Congratulations to Jordan!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJRcRe4rOnc/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:28 pm

I like the ring and I am happy for him, but it's an ad for the ring and somehow that kind of cheapens the whole thing for me, but I guess I'm old fashioned that way.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:24 pm

Sprite wrote:I like the ring and I am happy for him, but it's an ad for the ring and somehow that kind of cheapens the whole thing for me, but I guess I'm old fashioned that way.

Bingo

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:41 pm

Congrats to Jordan and Christina!

She's so cute.

@Sprite IA A separate post describing the ring and company who created it would have been better. That was a very heartwarming IG but the ad took away from it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:50 pm

She posted on IG, Nov 21st her bachelorette trip. They've been engaged for one years. It sounds like the wedding is not to far off.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX4wMoyLP8R/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion

+35
Linds911
Amethyst
Astrobach
BowenAnderson
emeraldluvsbama