SELECT CONTENT

Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by pavalygurl Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:42 pm

BKay wrote:@pavalygurl There was a photo on Anne's fb page that she made her profile pic on Feb 19 and she wrote 'very cool shot Michael A Sweet' and he commented 6 weeks ago with sizzlin emojis 'easy to take a beautiful picture of a beautiful face'. There were a few comments directed at them both. It gave the impression they were a thing. imo.

aha! I saw some FB posts from 2014 and 2015. Maybe he deleted but didn't go back far enough laugh out loud.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:52 pm

BKay wrote:@pavalygurl There was a photo on Anne's fb page that she made her profile pic on Feb 19 and she wrote 'very cool shot Michael A Sweet' and he commented 6 weeks ago with sizzlin emojis 'easy to take a beautiful picture of a beautiful face'. There were a few comments directed at them both. It gave the impression they were a thing. imo.
Wonder if the epi 2/3 drama actually may revolves around this guy??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:37 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Wonder if the epi 2/3 drama actually may revolves around this guy??

Maybe. He definitely IMO was involved with Anne in 2014 and 2015 from his FB. I read his FB posts and he seems like the typical struggling actor. He seems to work fairly regularly in good commercials (CocaCola and Honda), and some not so famous movies laugh out loud. But, to his credit, he "seems" like a nice guy. He's close with his sister and baby niece and grandpa, coached volleyball and maybe basketball with kids, has lots of friends, even quotes Emerson and the Dali Lama laugh out loud. I can see the "has a gf at home" drama, but he doesn't come across as mean or a fighter if that makes any sense. In the posts I saw from a few years ago, he was very sweet with Anne Leighton who he posted as the best gf ever. I don't think he's there for the right reasons, but he didn't come across as a complete azz, if that makes any sense.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:15 pm

That comment was made on 3/19 which was before episode 2 ended. We knew that he was on Mike Fleiss's episode 3 list. Maybe this is not the one we are looking for.
Picture - eastern time
Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Mike10

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:01 pm

bummer ... we still can't be sure then ... onto the sleuthing ... again

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:20 pm

@star_D Ah thanks for settling this! He definitely can't be the Mike on the show then. So Mike could still be in the mix.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:18 pm

Mike Sweet is also a model. When I saw the wedding photos on his FB page, I got the impression they were for a photo shoot since they were posted by a photographer. She wrote "Sneak Peak from my Shoot today, I'm In Love!"

I think if he is the guy he is no longer there though. Although his IG and twitter are still private.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:05 pm

Okay how about Mike Renner? Jordan followed him on IG about 2 hours ago and on his Twitter there's a gap in between tweets from March 12th to April 3rd. He also follows several of Arie's ladies.

IG: https://www.instagram.com/dudesthisisthebest/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PFF_Mike

What do ya'll think?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:16 pm

@bluwavz
Very good possibility!  yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:18 pm

That IG photo does look like it could be a man-bun hairstyle!

He's got a linked in as well. I can only see the short profile. He graduated from Notre Dame in 2012 and has been with Pro Football Focus since then. A position that deals with football.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-renner-05b4317a

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:31 pm

bluwavz wrote:Okay how about Mike Renner? Jordan followed him on IG about 2 hours ago and on his Twitter there's a gap in between tweets from March 12th to April 3rd. He also follows several of Arie's ladies.

IG: https://www.instagram.com/dudesthisisthebest/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PFF_Mike

What do ya'll think?

I think you found him.   He is following Becca and Tia!  

He has a similar job to Jordon Rodgers too.

Here is a video link with him during an interview and you can get a good look at his profile and man bun.  Video Link

Source

All IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:42 pm

Yeap, finally ... looks like the "man bun" indeed ... so 28 posts, 151 followers, 214 following at the moment ...
Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 C4zuOF4WAAAEXRB source

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+14
pavalygurl
stuckinsc
Kels0012
ThankMeLater
Kashathediva