SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:24 pm

If he gets epi 5 date, then, ding ding ding, we have a winner! giggling

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:24 pm

happygolucky wrote:What does his current position mean? It's the arms dealing sector, so I'm curious. But the fact that he likes fishing and shooting ... he is a catcher Hugesmile giggling and I have no idea about the baseball Embarressed! Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887

How is "Surgical Technology" related to arms dealing? His major in college was health sciences.

From Wikipedia:

A surgical technologist, also called a scrub, scrub tech, surgical technician, or operating room technician, is an allied health professional working as a part of the team delivering surgical care. ... Surgical technologists attend junior colleges and technical schools, and many are trained in military schools.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:30 pm

@havadrpepper the link in his Bio on IG, it's AD company.
ETA: his stats http://www.thebaseballcube.com/players/profile.asp?ID=159817

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:40 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
happygolucky wrote:What does his current position mean? It's the arms dealing sector, so I'm curious. But the fact that he likes fishing and shooting ... he is a catcher Hugesmile giggling and I have no idea about the baseball Embarressed! Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887

How is "Surgical Technology" related to arms dealing?  His major in college was  health sciences.

From Wikipedia:

A surgical technologist, also called a scrub, scrub tech, surgical technician, or operating room technician, is an allied health professional working as a part of the team delivering surgical care. ... Surgical technologists attend junior colleges and technical schools, and many are trained in military schools.

He might not be a "surgical tech" per se..."surgical technology" is a wide open field outside of the operating room.  Wiki has given a veryyyy narrow definition of that phrase.
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:45 pm

I have to correct myself ... not a catcher ... but a hunter ... and he may get his catch Hugesmile

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:46 pm

I liked him until I saw his IG bio links to an arms dealer Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f62c Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f610

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:52 pm

Arms dealing exists and will for the rest of our times (it's only "miss universe" wish for peace all over the world) ... what I'd like to think and hope is that people who work in this sector are noble and respectable ... and Garrett just might be that guy ... so I have nothing against the profession ... after all ... all the brave men that fight for the peace (whatever our believes are on that matter) need to have someone to back them up for the "storm".
OT: it's "funny" how 2 men in my life who are the most gentle souls are working in the same sector, one in dealing and the other in supervising from Geneva ... so I can't judge just because I don't approve certain "laws"

Last edited by happygolucky on Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:56 pm

Please let's not veer off topic.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:06 pm

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887 sorry, got it ... not going political ... but I am curious if Becca's season will open that discussion (which is another taboo topic in BN ... but after religion on Arie's season, everything is possible) ... so Back on topic: Garrett

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:54 pm

It is POSSIBLE he is divorced. A marriage license was issued September 2, 2015:

https://www.theunion.com/news/marriage-licenses-sept-2-10-2015/

Also POSSIBLE the wedding was called off after marriage license .

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:04 pm

Usually in order to get married, you would have to get a marriage license before the actual wedding!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:07 pm

cookielover12 wrote:Usually in order to get married, you would have to get a marriage license before the actual wedding!

giggling I know. Just did not want to state as fact that he married and divorced since I could not find any divorce records, so covered the two possibilities, he was married and is divorced, or the wedding was called off last minute

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia