SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Liars - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:47 pm

I think it’s super odd the three of them would be booked for this in the first place. Awkward. 

I think they are probs fine for now. I give them until at least 4th of July,  Labor Day if I’m being generous. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Liars - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:49 pm

Best line I read elsewhere ,
While the cat is away
The rat will play .

Jmso

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:07 pm

I hope we get updates from his neigbor bf on all his movements while Lauren is away. :stirthepot
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:26 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhhD4q2FwmJ/

Say what you will about Lauren, but she is seriously hair goals! Liars - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 70 1105969562

As for Arie not going on the trip, I would think it would be weird for the three of them to go together. Maquel would be like the third wheel, imo. Awk-ward. Imo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:37 pm

IMO, it wouldn't be all that awkward if someone went with Maquel.  it could be a double couples trip.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:38 pm

Lauren is like a Barbie doll. It’s just...surprising I guess!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:41 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO, it wouldn't be all that awkward if someone went with Maquel.  it could be a double couples trip.

JMO

Considering the rumor is she has been spending a LOT of time with her ex-husband, he could go as well. Apparently she went on vacation with him and his family a few weeks ago.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:42 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO, it wouldn't be all that awkward if someone went with Maquel.  it could be a double couples trip.

JMO

Maybe Maquel doesn't have anyone she could ask to accompany her on the trip. no idea  I still think it's awkward.  In my younger years, I have been the third wheel and it was weird.  laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:44 pm

Alanna wrote:Lauren is like a Barbie doll. It’s just...surprising I guess!

Yep. Her and Amanduh both look like Barbie dolls.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:50 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BhhD4q2FwmJ/

Say what you will about Lauren, but she is seriously hair goals!  Liars - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 70 1105969562

As for Arie not going on the trip, I would think it would be weird for the three of them to go together.  Maquel would be like the third wheel, imo.  Awk-ward.  Imo

Not a fan of either of them but the trip itinerary features group dinners every night, outings and games so there is a lot of socializing that I would imagine Lauren, Maquel and Aries (if he goes) are expected to take part in.  It's not like it's just the three of them - it's them and 50 of their best friends that they haven't met yet.

Last edited by eirekay on Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct spelling)
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:23 pm

eirekay wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BhhD4q2FwmJ/

Say what you will about Lauren, but she is seriously hair goals!  Liars - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 70 1105969562

As for Arie not going on the trip, I would think it would be weird for the three of them to go together.  Maquel would be like the third wheel, imo.  Awk-ward.  Imo

Not a fan of either of them but the trip itinerary features group dinners every night, outings and games so there is a lot of socializing that I would imagine Lauren, Maquel and Aries (if he goes) are expected to take part in.  It's not like it's just the three of them - it's them and 50 of their best friends that they haven't met yet.

Yes, but they would be flying together, just the three of them and staying at the resort together...unless CH is tagging along. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:41 pm

The whole trip is weird IMO. I really can't imagine Lauren enjoying the company of 50 strangers. She doesn't seem like the type at all to me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz